[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /int/, I'm a shitskin (brown) unfortunately because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: ENOUGH.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
ENOUGH.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
hi /int/,

I'm a shitskin (brown) unfortunately because my father is also brown, but I'm not a muslim, I already apostated from islam long time ago because I had realized how much of a cancer religion it is and I now not only do I hate islam but I also hate mudslimes too (with passion), from the day I apostated and I woke up and opened my eyes and saw the truth I never since that day read or heard anything good about islam ever again, only bad things which means that I will never ever come back to it, I'm not only different than other Moroccans religion-wise but I also LOVE the jews instead of hating them like other moors, and not only those things, but I only fap to things that are considered forbidden in islam, for example shemales/ladyboys/traps, so I'm basically a faggot in denial, and not only those things, but I'm also different than other moors as I'm not aggressive and rude and uncivilized and obnoxious, I'm the opposite of those things, I hate being born in this hellhole of a country, I can't stand it and its people anymore, wherever I go people scream and shout and fight and stuff like that, AND EVEN when I'm home kids scream and shout and hit garage doors of other people's houses with soccer balls, WHY THE FUCK do their parents let them roam the streets without keeping an eye on them is beyond my comprehension, people still pee on the walls of other people's houses outside, people still thrown garbage EVERYWHERE outside instead of throwing them in litter bins, people still spit on the ground everywhere outside, etc, etc... In Morocco neither old people nor young people are good to live next to, but I have a chance that my family is different and raised me to be myself different than other Moor mudslime subhumans in a positive way...

So after reading all of this, can you pls tell me if I am welcomed in your countries if I ever want to someday come and flee this hellhole that I was born in and that I'm still living in to this current day?
>>
This is a thread I created the other day on /pol/ about almost this same subject where I answered a lot of fellow /pol/tards' questions:

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/60589665/

go take a look at it please.
>>
>can you pls tell me if I am welcomed in your countries if I ever want to someday come

You can fuck off
>>
>being this much of a self-hating cunt
you should be ashamed of yourself for that and that alone tbqh
>>
>>53481569
no. not welcome. go to nigeria.
>>
>>53481569
you can go to the Holy Box and blow yourself up so you destroy the Box and defeat Islam once for all.

You'll be remembered as a hero for ages to come.
>>
>>53481569
what part of morocco do you live in?
some parts were decent when I went
others looked like war torn iraq
agadir for example was 6/10 breddy gud
>>
just how brown are you?
>>
>>53481761
he is still whiter than you paco.
>>
>>53481569
Yeah sure, we are already filled with Moroccan Jews so just pretend to be one, move to tel aviv and find yourself a morojew boyfriend. Anyone who hates Muslims and likes Jews is welcome here
>>
>>53481569
Try Portugal. You'll fit right in.
>>
>>53481569
fuck off
>>
>this level of insecurity and cuckoldry
This is why internet is bad
>>
Woah there Charles Dickens, I didn't need your life story
>>
>>53481569
No, faggots are NOT welcome here.
>>
>>53481569
this cunt is already 90% moroccan so have at it
>>
>being this insecure
>being this much of a cuck
>flaunting your degenerate deviancies like they're something good

0/10 Abdul. If there is one thing that Islam was supposed to get right it was conservative values, and even Islam failed to give you those. You'll abandon everything your people stand for just to appeal to people who hate you, and will still hate you since you're not white
>>
>>53482130
I see more Russians now
>>
>>53482189
זה או רוסים או מרוקאים איפה שאני חי
>>
>>53481569
Come here senpai
>>
File: 1452349248178.jpg (63KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452349248178.jpg
63KB, 700x600px
You are welcome here
>>
>>53481569
You can come to America, you have my permission. Screencap this post and show it to any immigration agent; he or she will let you through.
>>
File: 1447129261580257.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1447129261580257.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>I don't believe in Allah
>>
>>53481569
You can come if you want to live in another brown shithole.
>>
>>53482251
t. José Barbosas
>>
>that level of self-hating

Some countries are shitty allright but damn son... being that level of self-hating in your own culture is lame as fuck...
It proves that you are one of those guys that will always suck the dick of whoever is in command for a glimpse of acceptance
>>
What will happen when you come to the West is that you'll be ostracized by decent people for being a beta Moroccan faggot, and the same contrarianism which has led you to post this massive wall of shit will turn into anti-Western sentiment, which (in combination with your ostracization by decent people) will lead you to like-minded people (read - immigrants like you). It won't take long before you copy their criminal habits and it won't take long before we have another Moroccan macaque making the streets of Europe unsafe.

So, no. You're not welcome.
>>
>>53481569
Probably not. The reputation of middle easteners is going down fast. Although I am confidebt the LGBT scene would welcome you and most people are quite indifferent.

ALso, self-hate is not healthy. Might consider trying to treat yourself.
>>
>>53482215
yeah for me it 1. Russian 2. Moroccan 3. French (but most are Moroccan or Algerian anyway) 4. Africans
>>
>>53481637
I doubt that you read everything I read and just read the last part because of how quickly you replied, but I still respect your opinion.
>>53481711
I bet you are moor living in Portugal, of course you will defend the other Moroccans even if you never lived here.
>>53481739
I respect your opinion
>>53481761
sorry I didn't understand what you said in your reply, I don't know what a Holy box is, etc
>>53481799
I can't say exactly where I was born because of obvious reasons but trust me I was not born in those part that looked like war torn iraq, but in what is considered a "good" Moroccan city
>>53481801
Go to the archived /pol/ post that I posted in the second reply and go all the way down, I posted a pic of my hand timestamped.
>>53481865
thank you, it's true that I want to flee Morocco and Moroccans but at least Moroccans in Israel are not muslim which would make them way more open minded and way better than those that are here, but I would still avoid Israel because they are still Moroccans
>>53481886
no, I would never immigrate to countries like portugal/Netherlands/France/Spain/Italia/etc because they are infected with other muslims and muslim Moroccans
>>53481918
I bet you are a butthurt Moroccan living in the Netherlands
>>53481944
butthurt Indonesian muslim
>>53481951
butthurt muslim Pakistani living in Great Britain
>>53482130
I already replied to another Israeli that said the same thing as you
>>53482226
thank you a lot
>>53482240
>>53482251
thank you Ameribros
>>53482272
Another butthurt Paki living in England?
>>53482276
thank you a lot, I was thinking of moving to Brazil because there are a lot of HOT transsexuals there and the opposite of forbidden like they are here, and transsexuals as I said are what I fap to all the time
>>53482389
another butthurt Moroccan living in Portugal? sad
>>53482506
>username: Arabier
kek
>>
>>53482720
Understandable, they are a douchey bunch but some of them are real good fun people
>>
>>53481569
On veut pas de toi ici bougnoule
>>
>>53482720
>if you disagree with me you're a muslim
>>
>>53481569
>hey guys i'm not one of them
>i'm a special snowflake unlike the others
>please accept me
pathetic
>>
>>53482297
t. Aberto Barbarizzi
>>
>>53481569
Canada will welcome you.

I'm being completely serious when I say that's the best country for you to go to.
>>
If you speak good English, have skillz, and can afford to live in a house in the suburbs, you'd be fine in Australia
#illridewithyou #notallshitskins
>>
>>53482720
Usa is the place for you m8. France is fucked up already because of those shit algerians trash
>>
>>53483176
yeah it's true that Moroccans are after all still good fun people and since especially the ones that are in Israel are not muslims like the ones that are here I should really reconsider and put Israel in the list of the countries that I maybe would go live in in the future, and again thanks a lot, A LOT, very much for welcoming me earlier to Israel, I really really appreciate that!
>>53483221
I respect your opinion and I understand it and I wasn't even gonna go immigrate to France as I said earlier
>>53483461
not at all
>>53483566
butthurt disgusting khaliji subhuman mudslime
>>53483639
Yeah the two countries that I was thinking I was gonna go live in are the US (because even there are some muslims there they are very well contained) and Canada because there aren't a lot of muslims living there
>>53483734
Thank you, thank you best bantz country!
>>53483749
Yes as I said, the USA is amongst the top countries I think of going to, and France is amongst the last ones I think of going to.
>>
>>53481569
Go to Germoney. They welcome refugees.
>>
>>53483941
No, out of question
>>
>>53483890
>anybody who criticises me must be a subhuman mudslime
seriously just kys
>>
>>53484017
well you post under UAE flag so I was right
>>
>>53484074
>everyone who posts under a certain flag must be muslim
how fucking stupid are you
>>
>>53481637
This and also kill yourself. I don't care what religion you have or how well you behave or contribute. Just kill yourself you nigger fuck.
>>
File: 1451960586762.jpg (663KB, 2140x1376px) Image search: [Google]
1451960586762.jpg
663KB, 2140x1376px
>>53483890
You will have a much easier time getting into Canada. The US's immigration system is fucked in more ways than one.
>>
anyway, I have to go people really sorry, I'm gonna stop answering your questions but please, continue to post your thought and opinions, i'll read them all when I'm back later
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.