[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/world improvement general/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 555 (2).png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
555 (2).png
1MB, 1280x720px
how would you improve the world?
>>
File: Screenshot_8.png (384KB, 844x617px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_8.png
384KB, 844x617px
>>
File: 1451350982424.jpg (30KB, 506x316px) Image search: [Google]
1451350982424.jpg
30KB, 506x316px
>>53476452

>raise nasa budget along with making an official international space organization in the style of starship troopers type shit
>leave
>>
>>53476452
I personally would apply several controlled exothermic reactions via the fission of the nucleus of radioactive isotopes such as (but not limited to) Uranium-235 and Plutonium-239, in the general region of the Middle-East and Africa.

But that's just me.
>>
nuke Australia
>>
stop posting this shit everyday reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: co5jo1_500.png (304KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
co5jo1_500.png
304KB, 500x551px
>>53476452
an EU law aka "directive" forbids the compulsory writing of the detailed origin of products (consumer goods)
we have to fight this
it makes it most often forbidden for the consumer to buy local if he wanted.

rampant globalization aka international division of labor makes theft and exploitation always more easy.

it's no wonder that traders and bourgeois are afraid of nothing more than the concept of identity.

ethics are sustainable only in small communities. In a 7000000000 people chaos, what we have is anarchy.

sure, trade brings good things, and some good values, like being open to difference, learning about new cultures, travel, different points of view, tourism, and good things like cheap oil and cheap computers.

but chaos, exploitation and massive unemployment are not good values.

UE made the rape of identity a legal thing.
this year, the UK will pave the way by leaving the EU.
Small things you can do is buy local despite the ban.
just google "buy croatian"

in french, a thing called "AMAP" lets you group buy products from local farmers.

Of course, many people don't want to change the world, are happy with local unemployment (as long as they can get a job for their children) and the exploitation of asians.
>>
>>53478284
>in french, a thing called "AMAP"
in english : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Community-supported_agriculture

Also, we should invent a new holiday : "The offline week" where we turn off the internet, we speak our mothers tongue, we explore our Vaterland and get involved in local communities.

Also, for those inclined to violence, we can do "ratonades", i.e. beating up foreign beggars and other invaders.
oh, you're a beggar? And you speak french? You were born in France? Hey, brother, I invite you to sleep at my place, I will help you get a job.
oh, you don't speak french? you come to beg and steal our jobs and invade us? Let me call my brothers, if you come back tomorrow to beg, we will beat you up. Beware, alien! We're strong in our values because we don't listen to TV propaganda.
>>
>>53478553
>Community-supported_agriculture
"Community-supported agriculture in America was influenced by the ideas of Rudolf Steiner, an Austrian philosopher.

and fug, he's... Croatian! >>53476452
>Rudolf Joseph Lorenz Steiner
27 February 1861
Murakirály, Austria-Hungary (now Donji Kraljevec, Croatia)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Steiner
>>
>>53476452
Make oil disappear.
>>
>>53478284
> buy products from local farmers.

in croatia ""products from local farmers"" are overpriced and nothing better than products from france or poland imo, croatia entering eu only made food cheaper because no import tax
>just google "buy croatian"
that whole campaign was used to finance corrupt politicians and promote big food companies monopolies
>>
>>53480986
then what are your plans to improve the world?
>>
>>53480986
Are you the Croatian who wanted to move to a prosperous 2nd/3rd world country and start a new life there or something? Or was that someone else
>>
Get rid of all kikes and everything else will work itself out.
>>
Ban freemasonry
>>
by restoring ancient hellenic genes and spread it on all t*rkish rapebabies.
>>
Government programs to get free cute white girlfriends for people who cant get any
pls
>>
>>53476452
Unite the world under one central government with an expanded UN acting as parliament.
>>
>>53481306
Usually people accept to give up individual power to become united *against* something.
(USA against England, EU against USA, etc)
What would the world unite against?
Why would China, DPRK, France, USA, accept to give up their sovereignty?
>>
File: 646.png (76KB, 807x630px) Image search: [Google]
646.png
76KB, 807x630px
>>53481038
well in this case, i think ""small local food producers"" should be able to compete with bigger producers on normal terms, without benefits or special laws, that would filter unsuccessful ones. i understand that whole thing about small producers benefits is more about preserving identity of village and national tradition but i dont really see how respecting """old traditions"" improves anything
>>53481077
>Are you the Croatian who wanted to move to a prosperous 2nd/3rd world country and start a new life there or something? Or was that someone else
many people want this, i would sure want to move somewhere else too, btw im not only croatian poster on /int/ or these threads you know
>>
>>53481511
>Why would China, DPRK, France, USA, accept to give up their sovereignty?
For progress
No wars means we can focus on advancing space travel and shit instead of advancing new ways to kill each other
>>
>>53481511
>What would the world unite against?

Extraterrestrial intelligence is the only thing, really.
>>
>>53481592
actually I wouldn't be anti-EU as far as agriculture is concerned.
For most products, EU destroys traditional structures to open the little man's anus to everything (aka "fair competition")
But in the field of agriculture, the EU decided against competition : EU subsidizes agriculture with billions of € (the acronym in French is PAC, common agriculture policy (CAP ?))

why promote competition in all fields except agriculture?
in part, because food is considered an important part of sovereignty : in case of war, countries who don't grow their own food are bound to lose.

truth is, just like the EU, through political choice, managed to save agriculture in Europe (though everything from the 3d world is much cheaper), we could have decided to save the steel industry, or the electronic industry. But the EU decided to promote the "services" sector instead.
If they had listened to me, they wouldn't be whining now "boohoo, we made a mistake, we thought industry was the past, and services the future! we thought the money was in services! we shouldn't have gotten rid of industry!"

>>53481941
this came to mind DESU
>>
1) Shut down the internet
2) Shut down the Computers
3) Kill all sozial democrats
4) Shut down governments
5) Weapons for all people
6) Books free for everyone

Would be chaos the first 100 years, but all problems would be solved for the future.
>implying i may be killed, too
>>
>>53481592
>i dont really see how respecting """old traditions"" improves anything
I don't see how the competition ideology improves anything.
It's always unfair competition.
If it was fair competition, then the rich inheritors wouldn't promote it.

Come on, are we only pigs? Someone who bases his choices only on the lowest price (without care for his daughter getting raped and climate change and global unemployment) is nothing more than a pig.
I don't see the progress that they said there would be.

Of course, in Croatia, you have a different point of view. Sweet dreams, pal.
>>
File: image.png (255KB, 432x426px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
255KB, 432x426px
>>53476847
>Trump is elected
>Build a starship fleet
>Explore the Galaxy, conquering planets
>Set up a blockade to stop any other nonamerican spacecrafts from leaving earth
>Watch Earth as its taken over my Muslims
>Build the Trumpstar
>Blow up earth
>>
>>53482311
pretty good ideas.
*that* would be fair competition.
>>
File: 1449624429142.jpg (283KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1449624429142.jpg
283KB, 900x1200px
>>53476452
>>
>>53482425
reminds me of the scenario of the apocalypse film called 2012 (except all nations could take on board, but not everyone)
>>
>>53482419
>Come on, are we only pigs? Someone who bases his choices only on the lowest price (without care for his daughter getting raped and climate change and global unemployment) is nothing more than a pig.
>pigs are bad

confirmed for muslim immigrant fakeflag, you almost fooled me jean ahmede
>>
>>53482692
haha
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.