[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question to 1. American Christians 2. American Muslims

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1447018259001.jpg (48KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1447018259001.jpg
48KB, 453x604px
I have a question to

1. American Christians
2. American Muslims
3. Latin Americans in the US
3. Native Americans
4. American blacks
5. American Asians
6. American Hindus

How did your parents and relatives react to the legalization of gay marriage in the US?
>>
File: 5782551.jpg (44KB, 375x436px) Image search: [Google]
5782551.jpg
44KB, 375x436px
>>
5. they don't care
>>
>>53475985
why would they care about faggots in US?
>>
>>53477106
Why are white Christians so butthurt about that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt8GtRa9Igo
>>
>>53477254
they are a very very small vocal minority
>>
>>53475985
>I have a question to
Kay
>1. American Christians
They wouldn't care
>2. American Muslims
They would think they're terrorist
>3. Latin Americans in the US
They wouldn't mind
>3. Native Americans
Again
>4. American blacks
My dad would be surprised
>5. American Asians
Already dated 2, my dad was more surprised that I was dating Asian than that I was dating someone
>6. American Hindus
Like blacks, surprised
>How did your parents and relatives react to the legalization of gay marriage in the US?
I don't think they know
>>
>>53478232
Are you homosex?
>>
>>53478431
No
>>
>>53475985
1 and 5
They were pretty happy

Everyone hates redneck "Christians" where I live
>>
>>53478526
he wanted to know what each category things about homosex legislation, not your dating history
>>
>>53477254
this level of delusion is pretty scary
>>
3. They didn't comment on it. I'm in the closet
>>
>>53475985
Religious christian mother, not really religious but technically christian father.

Mother didn't give a fuck, she's too busy shit talking Obama for letting not having a set of balls.
Father quietly added "homosexuals" to the group he trains his german shepherds to act aggressively towards and didn't say a thing about it. I'm convinced that's why they're very well behaved around white people (even strangers) but bark a lot and act strange around blacks and spics.
>>
>>53475985
1. None of us care except my uncle who just makes fag jokes all the time. That said, we all still think it's wrong.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.