[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Japan and Korea's birth rates are down...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
Japan and Korea's birth rates are down the crapper because they like to pretend that having modern technology but keeping values of the 19th century makes them “civilized”.

Sooner or later both Japan and SK will have to deal with a lot of disaffected jobless/underpaid young men. Women at least have the luck of not being stigmatized when they marry up. Who gives a crap about children when you can barely feed oneself.

They only solution for them, is to abandon their xenophobia and patriarchal values and adopt Western style multiculturalism and feminism, which has served countries like Germany and Sweden very well. This is the recommendation of progressive Americans.
>>
Legit Japan and South Korea does need some men to start breeding, I'd say their best bet would be the Asian countrys (specifically China, Indonesia, Malaysia) and Australia, NZ, Finland (that fingolian heritage tho) and other white west countrys areas, maybe even south americans..
>>
>>53470904
>Japan and Korea's birth rates are down
and who's saying? xD
>>
>>53471759
As you can see, we have already recognized the problem unlike Korean and Japanese shitlords who have their heads stuck in their asses. We have already begun to import many China, Filipinos, Indians, and Bangladeshis to make up for the shortfall. We are more advanced like the Western countries e.g Australia and Canada in this regard.

There is no possible way this can backfire.
>>
>>53471759
is it hard to rebound though?
even fucking mussolini fixed fucking italians several decades ago.
>>
>>53471759
Singpore has no ethnic pride.

50% of their population are gaijins.
>>
>>53472112
Ethnocentrism is incompatible with an inclusive society. It's 2016.
>>
>>53470904
singapole xD
>>
Hentai games have replaced girlfriends. That's the cause.
>>
>>53470904
>birth rates are down the crapper
>a lot of disaffected jobless/underpaid young men
sorry this doesn't add up, why would there be less jobs if there's even less young ppl
>>
>>53470904
>birth rates are down the crapper
how is this exactly a problem? the chinese have the right idea of indiscriminately enforcing two-kid policy.
china isn't a developed rich country, yet it has a fertility rate below its replacement rate

Bless them.
>>
>>53471945
do i feel a slight trolling and dissatisfaction tone connected with the state of the current policies in your city-states immigration policies?
>>
immigration is the answer :DDDDDDD
>>
We never accept refusees even though the population continue to decrease.
>>
>>53473280
龍が如く fags
>>
>>53470904

Japan
birth rate is in a trend of increasing from 2006.
birth number of 2015 was more than 2014.
>>
>>53473819
Same happened in 2005-2006
>>
>>53473819
at least japanese house market doesn't suck.
>>
>>53473280
http://suumo.jp/
>>
>>53473280
god bless you japan stay strong, having a billion people in your cunt is not needed and low birthrate is a meme invented by jews you don't need a billion people because less people equals more jobs and better citizen rights (look up black death and see what effect less people had on europe)

STAY STRONG ANIME
>>
>>53474003
what's the birthrate in taiwan like these days by the way?
judging from >>53471759 taiwan seems pretty hardcore even among us.
>>
>>53474332
it's increasing too. BTW i am 26 having no gf no jobs.公務員 is my only possible job.Here life sucks balls.It's always elder male reproducing.
>>
>>53474440
>increasing
that's good.
公務員 is 勝者 here xD
>>
Don't reply seriously to troll threads you retards.
>>
>>53474662
http://www.jinji.go.jp/rinri/kensyu/package22.pdf
No one ever followed this shit right?
>>
>>53472944
>Hentai games have replaced girlfriends. That's the cause.

That's effect, not cause.
Requirements for even being considered "men", not to mentioned partnership, skyrocket in modern times.

Up till now women usually accepted someone who was more or less in their league. Nowadays you are considered either a Prince or a Beggar by females. No middle ground here. And of course, most females think they are 10/10, and demand a Prince (thank you disney!).

The hell is a normal, average guy suppose to do? Work his ass of for a girl only interested in money, who will jump to a higher branch when she'll see the first occasion to do so?

If I'd be the guy, I'd just use hookers and hentai games too. Then probably laugh at all the 30+ single women who left their prime days behind because of those unrealistic requirements.

Saw a document once about asian women and who they consider to be acceptable partner. Shit's all about sponsored sex anyway.
>>
>>53474931
we all know how 官吏 have behaved in 東亜 my friend.. ;D
>>
>>53475007
sponsored sex is modern marriage.
>>
I agree, birth rate is down a shit tonne last time I checked because of the technological advances. Disagree with adapting to western culture and feminism, for countries that POSSIBLY have very little knowledge about the western multiculturalism's, it might have negative effects. As for feminism, really want to go down that road? I doubt asia would like to be similar to American's anyway
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
Thread DB ID: 430230

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.