[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is the best place to live in America? Criteria include

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (225KB, 1536x977px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225KB, 1536x977px
Where is the best place to live in America?

Criteria include (but not limited to);
Cost of living
Affordable houses
Things to do
Crime rate
Employment
>>
>>53469969
Rich people from Brazil always go to Florida.
>>
One of the nice parts of Chicago probably fits that best.
>>
Europoor also wondering this

I want to leave Europe. It's over. Our treasonous government will set Europe into a civil war for 30 years.
I have an American fiancée. Thinking of moving to America. She's a commieforniafag though, so can't live there.
The only concerns I have are that I'm a retail working pleb and the lack of nhs. I don't like that if you're poor, you're doomed to die
>>
>>53469969
>Arizona, Texas, Commiefornia = South Αmerica

>New England = God tier, equivalent to Western Europe before muslimfication

>Rest of it = Europe with more niggers and less muslims

so probably Vermont or Maine tbqh family
>>
>>53470089
me too, my wife's son also loves the Yankees so I was thinking New York
>>
>>53470383
>cost of living
>Jew york
>>
>>53470351
I've heard providence is an up and coming city. Is this accurate?
>>
>>53470456
she's well off, my father in law owns a bunch of gas stations all over the town
>>
>>53470351
>Greece in charge of knowing what's good
California, move to a rich place where there is no poor people. Then enjoy the weather, food, and tons of shit to do.
>>
>>53470021

nah, Chicagoland edges out actual Chicago in that category
>>
>>53470509
I said Chicago specifically because of the public transit, something I'd imagine he wants.
>>
>>53470351
How much is there to do in Vermont or Maine though?
>>
>>53470584

Fair enough. Amtrak, Metra, and Pace all operate within a very large range.

I don't know if a Brit would want to share a bus/train/subway with noisy black people though. I suppose if London desensitized him, he might be ok, but in the end public transport is only as good as the people who ride it
>>
>>53469969
If you also like nature I would say northern Wisconsin.
I plan on retiring there because of the nature, things to do, low crime rate low cost of living, and affordable housing.
>>
Austin
>>
>>53469969
Washington is the best state without question.
>>
Maine is objectively the best state
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.