[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you people for not letting refugees to my country I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Fuck you people for not letting refugees to my country
I was waiting for new friends and Oriental qt's
but now I am stuck with racists nationalists which I don't even touch with stick
>>
muhmed, go home
>>
>>53464317
Go to their country then, they have your women and you wont find any evil white nationalists, I assure you it will be paradise
>>
>>53464365
>>53464393
FUCK YOU FOOLS
>>
File: traitors_necklace .jpg (7KB, 128x170px) Image search: [Google]
traitors_necklace .jpg
7KB, 128x170px
>>53464317
>>53464556

hi, i have something for you
>>
File: Strewth mate.jpg (35KB, 300x383px) Image search: [Google]
Strewth mate.jpg
35KB, 300x383px
>>53464556
>""""""""refugees""""""""""" with women amongst them
It's like I'm talking to a post, or a pole if you will.
>>
>>53464317
Mehmet is mad that he got beaten up for trying to molest polish qts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf07BcKVTKI
>>
>>53464317
>Oriental qt's
They're like 80% male and the rest is pregnant
>>
>>53464317
>new friends and Oriental qt's
You have no idea about what you are talking about
>>
>>53464317
>Oriental qts
1. They're not asian, they're arabs
2. They're not qts, they're men
3. They would behead you before you even look at their qts in burqa
>>
>>53464317
You should take under advisement that most of the refugees are young men that would only compete with you in qt market.
Find yourself a qt ukrainian instead.
>>
>>53464957
youtube.com/watch?v=ByzlO4dEYEA

Through the gates of hell
As we make our way to heaven
Through the Tortilla lines
>>
>>53464317
instead of bringing the immigrants to poland you could bring the poland to the immigrants
>>
Thank god virgin neets are too scared to leave their apartments or they'd be the end of Europe.
>>
>>53465107
they are asians
>>
>>53464317
Just go to Ukraine and get a qt there. I just read an article about how ukie qts prostitute for food now.
>>
Don't talk with OP, he is from Sosnowiec
>>
>>53464637
It's you who gonna be hanging for all your wickedness and injustice, you don't know the day and the hour
>>
>>53464317
If you think arabs immigrants = good hash, you are wrong
>>
>>53469739
i heard that Moroccan is the best
>>
>>53469827
Well I've tasted Moroccan and Afghan one and they're good (although you can find even better one now from Nepal or the new weed destinations like the US) but I know several Moroccan and none of them have any. Most of our dealers here are from Algeria/Tunisia/Morocco etc but they all sell shit cut with chemicals
>>
>>53464996
>>53465107
>>53465124
right wing nasty propaganda
>>53465967
i'm not looking for prostitutes although feel sorry for them
>>53466285
I'm not
>>53465838
one day we will have to and then what?
>>
>>53469940
well, i'm sure that more refugees= more weed competition, better prices and possibilities
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.