[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This refugee crisis is all America's fault, if you weren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 13

File: 9096137_orig.jpg (98KB, 469x288px) Image search: [Google]
9096137_orig.jpg
98KB, 469x288px
This refugee crisis is all America's fault, if you weren't so bloodthirsty and creating wars in the middle east for your own benefit this would have never happened
>>
idiot, we bombed iraq in 2003 how come you didn't invite in them then? or in 1991? or the 2001 invasion of afghanistan?

how come when we bombed yugoslavia it was germany that bought up all their industry and invited none of their refugees in then? what is the difference between the european muslim and the arabic muslim?

now it's our fault, convenient, no?

preach to someone else
>>
>>53461022
Yeah and what're you gonna do about it?
>>
>>53461022
Muslims good boyz who dindu nuffin, they never start wars on their own and America definitely bombed every country who's people are flooding Europe
>>
>M-muh USA boogey man

Are we forcing you guys to accept mudshits? Are we threatening your government to accept millions of mudshits or else we will attack? No, so fuck off.
>>
>>53461075
IS is a result of the 2003 invasion of Iraq, and the complete failure of the state and its government that came after saddam.
>>
>>53461022

Don't blame all of this on them. We're the idiots taking them in after all
>>
>>53461022
>Literally invited shitloads of refugees
>Gets btfo
>IT USA FAULT! ME AMS ARYANS!!!! ME AMS PERFECTS! ME AMS NEVER MISTAKE!!!!!

Why are krauts basically kids?
>>
>>53461075
>>53461160
You bombed them and made them homeless, made them refugees and now we got to take care of them, you literally created this problem. And to top it all off you won't even accept any immigrants your whole attitude is "lel yurop can handle this and I'll just keep bombing them to steal their oil lel"

America is the worst thing to happen to the world in the last 2000 years
>>
>>53461160
it's an aryan ubermensch thing tyrone, let me explain
>Me ams aryans
>Me ams perfect
>Me ams never make mistake
>If me ams bad, it isn't me ams fault, it someone else fault!
>Me am ubermensch, me am no need of taking responsability.

This is why they wage wars they lose non-stop, it's because they're uncivilized as fuck.

>Inb4 butthurt werhmaboos.
>>
>>53461231
we bombed countless countries

you picked out the most convient one for propaganda purposes

starving homeless people are everywhere in asia and in africa, you could have taken in the rohingyas who actually are really homeless but no you have to "show up" to us

the choice to choose radicals was up to you, we only do what we always do
>>
>>53461231
nobody made you faggots take them in, you cucked yourselves and you have nobody else to blame.
>>
>>53461273
>>53461282
If you didn't bomb them in the first place there would be no need to take in anyone, can't you get this through your thick layer of fat around your skull? Why do you have to take the whole world hostage to fatten the pockets of your oligarchy? Leave us the fuck alone, mess with your own backyars
>>
This essay was written in 2003 and shows how american foreign policy foreshadows isis

America tries to fix the world but they can't even fix Detroit

http://www.nybooks.com/articles/2003/09/25/iraq-the-new-war/
>>
>>53461366
you didn't take them in before

this is what you will never understand

the need was always there since the end of the cold war after the formation of the unified germany, during any of those times we could have taken refugees in, there are always starving homeless children

why is the bombing of iraq is so special?
why is the thickness the layer of the fat around my skull so important?
why is the world hostage crisis only so apparent now, in the year 2015?
what is that compared to dafur or rwandan genocide, a former german colony no less, what is the worth of their life vs the lives of those refugees in germany now

pls you will never win this
>>
>>53461366

Why do you insist on using the word "need"? We never had to take anyone in and thus this shit is the last thing anyone needed.

Just face the fact that you and I live in countries that got fooled by the idea that we could give war torn people humantarian aid by inviting them here rather than helping them out in their own countries.
>>
>>53461443
IIRC they chose to fucking dilute the Iraqi army, which was very strong, instead of using it to control the havoc from the invasion.

There was literally no government.

It was pure anarchy when Saddam fell.

People looted government buildings and there was nobody to stop them. The American soldiers wouldn't do anything because it wasn't their business that someone is stealing a TV from the ministry of transportation.

There were buildings burning for weeks and weeks since there was no firefighters, police or paramedics.

What a fucking disaster.
>>
>>53461022
Thanks for your input Muhammed.
>>
>>53461022
This is why I have literally no respect for Germans or Germany. You're the worst kind of cowards.
>>
Merkel condoned all this. She wanted her anti nazi pat on the head from her international peers, telling everyone from third world shitholes that she'll take care of them. She somehow didn't think they'd empty out of their own shitholes to find a cozy welfare funded home.
>>
>>53461495
Germany took in refugees ever since it was formed, especially during the Yugoslavia wars, which was also an American fault, but we say nothing, then you start stirring up shit in the middle east and you stirred it so badly millions are coming now when that wasn't the case before, you literally made the situation so bad with your bloodthirstiness that millions upon millions are coming now. People have always complained about American bloodthirsty imperialism but now it's just reaching a boiling point, the world has enough of your shitty oligarchy

>>53461534
Yes we need because it's not direct forcing but indirectly, America put them there and says "whatever, your problem now" and if we reject them they go drown in the sea and we can't say it's not our problem because this is our backyard
>>
File: 1403388002634.jpg (36KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
1403388002634.jpg
36KB, 640x432px
Do something about it, bitch.
>>
>>53461648
you'll be fine, the world is only so big
>>
>>53461648
> Germans explicitly say they will never allow another genocide in Europe
> They allow another genocide to happen nearby and do literally nothing
> it's all America's fault

God damn nigger, you're stupid as fuck/
>>
>>53461022
There has always been refugees, it's the Euro jews' fult that they're now letting them all in Europe.
>>
>>53461022
>you willingly yet let mudslimes into your country
>they rape and steal
>this is america's fault
maybe you shouldn't let hordes of military aged men from a 3rd world war torn country into your country
>>
>>53461022
Learn some history faggot. France created Syria and Britain created Iraq. Neither had any business ever being created. Ever.
>>
>>53461674
fault*
>>
>>53461620
The bigger coward is you, creating so many widows and destruction but after that you're not brave enough to take care of them or even admit it's your fault

Ofc it's not your fault, it's their fault for being Muslim right
>>
>>53461075
You realize refugees from Iraq have been coming to Europe/America since 91'?

>>53461155
Most of them are actually.
Somalia, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Sudan, and Pakistan are the majority of the migrants.
>>
>>53461022
>>53461231
>>53461366
>>53461648
t. Abdul al-Saleh posting from his new iPhone, curtesy of the German taxpayers
>>
>>53461703
see
>>53461692

Enjoy your ignorance you Turkish fucking cockroach.
>>
Yelling a neckbeards on 4chan will surly make it all better.
>>
>>53461703
oh i remembered something

germany along with the us sold weapons to saddam that he used against the war with iran so you are guilty of making profit from chaos
>>
>>53461160
Kind of hard to just let them starve.

If America was in Europe, I expect Obama would have done something similar.

Of course Germany could have been heartless and logical, but the cries of YOU NAZI make German politicians fearful.
>>
>>53461751
biological and chemical weapons
>>
>>53461186
The refugees would still be coming if you accepted them or not.

Maybe not as many, but they definitely came before Germany and Sweden went full SJW (I'm talking 2000-2010).
>>
>>53461674
Always yes, and took care of them but never so many and it's blatantly obvious who wanted to make the Arab spring and who is to blame for its failure
>>53461692
Sure, but it wasn't them who bombed them and steal their oil and start sectarian conflicts in the name of democracy, get real
>>
america has nothing to do with kosovars, pakistanis, bangladeshians, somalis and god knows who else becoming migrants

they also have nothing to do with "fugees welcomes" attitude

i see your media is still parrotting poor dindunuffin refugees propaganda

even IF they are ALL refugees and only from Afganistan, Iraq and Syria i suggest you look up their population and tell me how is it reasonable for all of them moving to yurop

wake up hans
>>
>>53461674
There always has been at least one refugee.
The problem is now there are 20 million refugees who did not exist before 2001-2003.
>>
>>53461703
>Ofc it's not your fault, it's their fault for being Muslim right

Yes. If Muslims weren't such violent savages there wouldn't be this problem, if Europeans weren't such cucks they wouldn't take them, just because America added on to it doesn't mean it's not Muslims and Europeans fault as well.
>>
>>53461703
>after that you're not brave enough to take care of them

we spent a decade, billions of dollars, and many lives trying to rebuild their countries and bring them into the 21st century. They would rather keep killing each other and everyone else over stupid shit until the heat-death of the universe, fuck them.
>>
>>53461692
And the Ottamans created their own shitty authoritarian provinces with no regards to Achmed's jihadi hate for Shias.

The buck has to stop somewhere.

>>53461751
Source on this.
>>
>>53461811
>america has nothing to do with Kosovo or somalia
I'm not sure you are most informed on these countries orban
Also the big majority of refugees are Syrian and North African
>>
>>53461811
We have been actively involved in destabilizing most of the countries you just listed.

Also, most "refugees" are actually from Syria/Iraq/Afghanistan/Pakistan/Libya. The countries we bombed to fuck or invaded.
>>
>>53461866
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_chemical_weapons_program#Early_history:_The_1970s

It's not a secret
>>
>>53461022
We're not responsible for the civil war in Syria, but keep blaming us for everything anyway. I know you Europeans love to do that.
>>
>>53461903
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_biological_weapons_program#Startup_and_foreign_suppliers
>>
>>53461022
It's not all our fault but we played our part in destabilizing the region.

We stuck our dick in the beehive, cummed everywhere, and pulled out without closing up the hole.

But that doesn't mean it's all our fault.
Cuck leader Merkel made the decision to let in a couple million. Poland decided to let in a few thousand.

Screaming on 4chan isn't going to do anything. Vote Merkel and her ilk out.
>>
>>53461843
OH please look who is talking this little version of nazi germany 2.0, your whole country foreign policy is playing the victim and actively promoting hate speech against non-jews
>>53461906
Aha,
IS created itself and the Arab spring is a false Flag by martians
>>
File: 1451893185995.jpg (124KB, 576x818px) Image search: [Google]
1451893185995.jpg
124KB, 576x818px
>>53461022
you don't care enough to do anything
you don't even make the slightest effort to stop USA's foreign endeavors.
When it was revealed that the NSA tapped merkel and all of her top politicians phones you didn't even do anything.
the whole refugee acceptance thing is just a silent protest against the US as you see USA as evil war maniacs and view your selves as benevolent and kind so you accept all these shitskins to seem progressive.
>>
>>53461894
Afghanistan and Libya were NATO efforts, don't put the blame solely on us.

Syria as well. We're not the only nation bombing targets in Syria.
>>
>>53461960
That's some deluded thinking kek.
>>
>>53461894
no they arent
upto the point we got rid of them 30% of them was from iraq or syria
>>53461868
america bombed the serbs and made kosovo an independent country, how is it their fault
>>
>>53461939
OK if Merkel didn't let anyone in, how would that make germany look?

Inb4 'who cares?'
That's not how politics works
>>
>>53461978
I think germany's leader want refugees for cheap labour
I think the german people want refugee's for the same reason swedes do, to look progressive
>>
>>53461932
Five German firms providing some machinery that manufactures base components of mycotoxin supposedly for use in health programs, isn't exactly Germany supplying Iraq with chemical weapons.

Iraq just utilizied the equipment for chemical weaponry.

The US literally provided Iraq with Chemical weapons though. Botulism, Sarin, West Nile Virus, etc.

>>53461906
We are responsible for prolonging it. But so are Turkey, the Gulf States, and Europe.
>>
>>53462014
>OK if Merkel didn't let anyone in, how would that make germany look?
The same way that Denmark looks.
>>
>>53462015
They're a huge money drain though, that doesn't make sense
>>
>>53462032
Denmark is as relevant as germany to those who don't understand geopolitics
>>
File: 406.jpg (35KB, 600x777px) Image search: [Google]
406.jpg
35KB, 600x777px
>>53461022
If you didn't let them in this would never have happened you pussy
>>
>>53461963
My whole point in this thread is that we are one of the main contributors to the current refugee crisis, but not the sole one.

German autist thinks we are the only one.

Places like Sweden are allowed to complain though because they are not in NATO.

>>53461995
I listed 5 countries and your anecdotal experience in Hungary isn't necessarily representative of who Germany gets.
>>
>>53462014
>how would that make germany look?
a country not like sweden
sweden does a ton of more progressive shit than germany and it barely helps them politically
>>
America has never ever ever fought a war in the Mideast for our own benefit. Fuck off. What benefits did the average American see taking down the Taliban or Saddam Hussein?

You just want to think that middle easterners are poor children with no agency and everything is Americas fault.
>>
>>53462058
What about the US, we're barely accepting any refugees and no one cares.
>>
>>53462014
>how would that make germany look?

Like a sane reasonable country. Sure, you'd catch some flak for it from the libcucks in the media, but it'd eventually be forgotten about when they find some other stupid cause to latch on to. You could have laughed at your neighbors as they ruined their countries with mudslimes, but you just had to try to win the cuck contest yourselves.
>>
>>53461995
Well when we bombed the Serbs to bits and created the shitholes of Kosovo and Bosnia, we led to chronically instable countries in that region that constantly have people fleeing the poverty in them.

Serbia and Bosnia and Kosovo can't join the EU and NATO because of their massive underlying political problems. America (and NATO) really fucked up in settling those issues in 1999 and so we are at fault.
>>
>>53462085
idiot, the same migrant wave goes through croatia and slovenia, we just detoured it

>talking to americans seriously
i apologize, dumb fucks you lot are
>>
>>53461959
>let me tell you about your country

Really? Because I'm Christian and live here, now what faggot? I hate Muslims because I deal with them on a regular basis and they deserve everything they get. Only the biggest retarded Muslim faggot would claim Israel hates none Jews while defending Muslims who all treat their Christians worse then Jews ever could. Also ironic you bring up hitler, who loved Islam and they were all happily allied with him. Stay uneducated and cucked leftist trash.
>>
>>53461022
Ok stop crying pussy. No one forced you to take any refugees, it's only german retarded idea and your people fault for voting left.
And now you try to force refugees on other countries, just to take whole Europe with you to the grave, nice.
>>
>>53462075
I think the refugee crisis would be even worse if Germany did not let them in.

You would just have millions of illegal migrants in ghettos and tent camps throughout Europe instead of 100 thousand.

Germany solved the migrant crisis outside of Germany by taking the problem in.
>>
>>53462168
Actually they didn't vote left merkel is right wing for germany. The UK is letting them in too and conservatives have run it for 5 years
>>
>>53462182
>You would just have millions of illegal migrants in ghettos and tent camps throughout Europe instead of 100 thousand.

not if you kick them the fuck out.
>>
>>53462182
>Germany solved the migrant crisis outside of Germany by taking the problem in.

Hmmmmmmm
>>
>>53462129
A lot of people care, for a supposed nation born on immigrants you don't even want to take in ones you create yourself

>>53462106
Sweden hasn't the same history as germany

>>53462137
Our history is what makes us looks bad though, and this immigrant thing is not something that can go backwards, it's like spilled milk. Milk spilled by America.
>>
>>53462129
And you already had a Palestinian refugee Isis member try to commit terror in Houston and an Iraqi Isis member try to do the same in California somewhere. Taking any Muslims is always bad.
>>
>>53461022
>invade iraq to kill a dictator
>have troop there to oversee reconstruction
no america that's evil you must leave the ME
>leave ME
>it descends into chaos with no american over sight
no america why didn't you finish the job this is all your fault america
>>
>>53462182
not exactly

the promises of the chancellor and the various back and forth decision from her and other head of state compounded various logistical problems

they made a mess of it
>>
>>53462182
It all started when Italians and Greek cucks started saving rapefugees boats coming to Europe.

Normal countries would simply turn them around or shoot the boats, and then none of this shit would happen.
>>
>>53462129
SJW Bernie and Clinton are promising 40-50k annually.

Obama gets a free pass from our media even though he only let in 500 since 2011.

>>53462144
You have no way of knowing the makeup of who enters Germany based upon the flow that entered your shithole.

UN stats show that 60-70% of the refugees are from "refugee" places. Syria/Iraq/Libya/Pakistan/Afghanistan.

Want the source?
>>
>>53462182
Germany's actions obviously made everything even worse. People don't even care if they are getting here illegally.

Human traffickers are laughing all the way to the bank at the refugee crisis.
>>
>>53462205
Very nice "right wing" you have there, I'm afraid to even check your radical left.
>>
>>53461231
You opened your doors of your own volition while other European countries slammed them shut. Nobody made you do anything. Your new Muslim population is 100% your own fault and you have no excuses. Now take responsibility and live with it.
>>
>>53462227
>Sweden hasn't the same history as germany
being ashamed of your genocidal past is no excuse to destroy europe by forcing countries to accept immigrants
>>
>>53462168
So where would the refugees go if Germany said no?

Be glad Germany decided to be the cuck. The refugee wave was growing before Germany even said YES.
>>
It's Germany's fault for losing WWII.
>>
>>53462227
>muh guilt
>muh all immigrants are the same and share the same beliefs
>muh America is evil

Did America create all the Africans screaming money running in Europe? Did America bomb morocco? Did America force Muslims to rape? Did America make you the micro penis propaganda buying retard you are?
>>
>>53462210
making a valid point here tbf
>>
>>53462280
>So where would the refugees go if Germany said no?
to other mudslime countries like they should.
>>
>>53462014
Better to be honest. You would show the world you have a backbone. Right now your just taking in refugees to avoid being called racist and give yourself a warm and fuzzy 'progressive' feeling.

It's biting you in the ass and the rest of the planet see's it. And we are laughing.
>>
>>53462280
check this
>>53462239

Well, they could simply go to other muslim countries. OR THEY COULD FIGHT FOR THEIR COUNTRY LIKE A NORMAL CITIZIEN WOULD DO.
>>
File: 1401049681995.jpg (15KB, 257x194px) Image search: [Google]
1401049681995.jpg
15KB, 257x194px
>>53462288
>>
>>53462129
We've got 11 million beaners already living illegally within our borders, we don't have time for """"""""""""""""""Syrians""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>53462278
It's not a matter of us being ashamed, we accept this past, but because of shit like this stirred up by US you bring it up, because you won't stop messing with other countries around the world for your oligarchy
>>
>>53462210
Yes because you can round up millions of unruly islamic people and ship them back to Syria/shithole of origin.

>>53462229
As expected of an Israeli.

>>53462230
You forget the part where they said don't invade in the first place.

>>53462235
The right wing of Germany (Bavaria) purposefully made a mess of it. It was smart of them because this weakens the cuck right wing and left wing parties.

>>53462239
Just like West Germany turned around Polish refugees in 1945-1990?
>>
>>53462280
>So where would the refugees go if Germany said no?
Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey, Saudi Arabia. You know, the Arab countries literally right next to Syria. This is Muslim infighting, let them deal with it.
>>
>>53462352
>It was smart of them
at whose expense
>>
>>53462352
I'm agreeing with you
>>
>>53462263
How so?

The refugee crisis was growing 2011-2014. It was already pretty huge before Germanh went full cuckmode and changed their refugee laws in early 2015.

Maybe Germany incentivized a few more to come, but the flow was already as large as it is now in March (when Germany changed their policy to cuckmode).

I personally dislike the policy, but I simply want to get the facts straight.
>>
>>53462352
>Yes because you can round up millions of unruly islamic people and ship them back to Syria/shithole of origin.

Yes you can, we did exactly that during the Eisenhower administration when over a million Mexicans were living here illegally.
>>
>>53461868
90% of the "refugees" coming to Finland are Iraqis, Somalis and Afghans.
>>
File: noboats.jpg (192KB, 929x753px) Image search: [Google]
noboats.jpg
192KB, 929x753px
>>53462239
fixed europe lads
>>
>>53462313
Answer this
>>53462352

>>53462317
Oh yes because the Gulf States (US allies) accepted how many?

>>53462323
Your people fled Poland in 1939 to Western Europe and 1945-1990 and are now economic migrants 1990-2010.

Muslim countries are poor or Islamic. These people chose Europe because it is a good place.
>>
>>53462352
>Just like West Germany turned around Polish refugees in 1945-1990
>just some years ago they tried to eradicate our whole population

Anyway I talked with polish "refugees", as I was in Germany one year ago. They all had to immigrate illegaly, run from the police and shit.

They didn't get invited, they didn't get free iphone12, they didn't get any apartment and blonde pussy for free, like the "refugees" do. So I don't feel any sad about germans getting fucked.
>>
>>53462352
What's the matter facts hurt Ahmad? Too bad I'm a Russian Christian living here shitskin. And I'm way more anti Muslim then most Israelis you'll ever meet. Now off yourself like your friends tried to do in the states.
>>
>>53462431
America played a big role in destabilizing this countries
>>
>>53462390
>The refugee crisis was growing 2011-2014
a real refugee who is fleeing war would go to a nearby countries border and either live in a refugee camp or settle in the new country

the only reason "refugees" are going to germany is the incentive of welfare that's being promised.
if no european countries promised welfare there would be alot fewer refugees sneaking into europe.
>>
>>53462456
What exactly? There's lack of will to kick out the refugees, not lack of ability.
>>
>>53462456
There are already millions of them in Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan etc. We should give them money to build better refugee camps and so on.
>>
>>53462359
But those countries already have millions of refugees and America cutting its UN budget in 2014-2015 led to Turkey stopping its refugee camp program. No money.
>>
>>53462495
>believing this

Jesus CHRIST
>>
>>53462227
These are not poor familys looking for a new life and become germans hans. That's the difference.

Looking at the numbers, you are letting in huge numbers of military aged males who come from (by western standards) radical Islamic nations. They are coming for the wonderful welfare state.
>>
File: lol david.jpg (102KB, 682x600px) Image search: [Google]
lol david.jpg
102KB, 682x600px
>Could have just not taken in refugees
>This refugee crisis is all America's fault
>German reasoning
>>
>>53462495
Yeah, Turkey totally isn't using this to try and strongarm its way into the EU at all.
>>
>>53462469
And most of those countries ARE TOTALLY SAFE ATM, they're not refugees. How can you be so naive and totally cucked Germany? I know that your women want nigger dick but the men too..?
>>
>>53462456
>Muslim countries are poor or Islamic. These people chose Europe because it is a good place.
You are pretty retarded, m8.

Well, so We could take whole Middle East to Germany or America if it's so bad. Well, they could go to rich Saudi Arabia and it's vassals around, but no, these countries don't let others to leech on them, or it's simply an invasion on Europe.
>>
>>53462363
The middle/lower classes of Germans. Aka the ones who don't vote for the CDU.

>>53462368
Okay.

>>53462398
Not millions.

Mexicans are not islamic people fleeing war.

>>53462431
The refugees you get are not representative of the whole. 60-70% of refugees are from places considered legally "refugee countries" per UNHCR stats.

>>53462460
Okay.

>>53462465
Oddly enough I'm white and Christian. I simply think there is a lack of facts and cause and effect in this thread.
>>
>>53462549
>iraq
>somalia
>Afghanistan

>90%safe

Sarcasm or actually serious?
>>
>>53462241
yea its not like we registered and filed hundreds of thousands of migrants and their applications

>you are poor!

and im still not retarded, fucking blob
>>
>>53461022

Maybe so, but we didn't force you to let those chimps into your country or pay them for being social parasites.

Mutti literally could have forced Greece and Bulgaria to guzzle Arab cock per EU asylum laws and spared your country from what happened in Köln, but she didn't because "muh rapefugees".
>>
>>53462352
>Yes because you can round up millions of unruly islamic people and ship them back to Syria/shithole of origin.
You can. It would get fucking ugly but there's no other choice
>>
>>53462583
>The refugees you get are not representative of the whole. 60-70% of refugees are from places considered legally "refugee countries" per UNHCR stats.
How could you know? Most of them have no ID-cards to prove their origins.
>>
You know the Dutch government warned for this and ISIS before the invasion of Iraq.
>>
>>53461022
They are the strong ones nowadays, so fuck off.
>>
>>53462593
i am from iraq
please help hans
accept meeeee im refugeeeee!
>>
>>53462593
Somaliland is safe, Southern Iraq is safe, Afghanistan is safe if you're a muslim male. There are millions and millions of real refugees in the world and you want to fuck our economies with these tourists?
>>
>>53462616
http://www.nrc.nl/nieuws/2015/12/13/balkenende-waarschuwde-blair-voor-irak-oorlog

Nobody ever listens to us until the damage is done. But we always see things coming and always have the solution.
>>
>>53462472
Millions of refugees live in Muslim countries bordering Syria/IraqAfghanistan/Pakistan/Somalia.

Those places are full.

>>53462483
You know who had that will?
The Nazis.

Gotta admit they got rid of Jews in Europe.

Germans probably could do it again with Muslims?

But there is no will. The EU isn't just Germany.

>>53462519
Believing reality?
Why do Canadians put the verb believe in front of facts?

>>53462528
If Germany had not taken them in you'd still have a massive refugee crisis.

>>53462549
No they really are not.
But I agree that many should be deported since 30-40% of refugees are in no way refugees.
>>
>>53462651
Well hes a fucking stupid german, what can you expect from a country that _actually_ and _factually_ lost in ww2?
>>
File: geldermalsen.jpg (63KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
geldermalsen.jpg
63KB, 660x371px
>>53462674

>But we always see things coming and always have the solution.

So the solution is to riot? Seemed to work out for pic related.
>>
File: the_thinking_cat_large.jpg (133KB, 395x500px) Image search: [Google]
the_thinking_cat_large.jpg
133KB, 395x500px
>>53462528
most German politicians are lapdogs of US, this crisis is what US wanted to happen,thus no wonder why American posters are agitating German's hatred toward refugees.

they created the problem, and are getting at violent solution to Germans and other Europeans.
>>
>>53462606
Hundreds of thousands?

If true I stand corrected.

UNHCR stats still show 60-70% of these "refugees" being from refugee-nationality countries.

>>53462611
Nazis could do that. Do we want those again?

>>53462612
They have interpreters who ask them and can determine their origin by dialect/language.

>>53462616
This is what OP is getting at but failing miserably at saying. Germany warned against Iraq and Afghanistan and now is paying the price America deserves.

>>53462651
None of those places are safe.
>>
>>53462674
Everyone knew that this was going to happen, the Finnish ministry of internal affairs urged Finnish municipalities to prepare for accommodating 80 000 refugees in May, this whole invasion was planned in advance.

http://kuntalehti.fi/kuntauutiset/sote/kunnilta-varautumissuunnitelmat-isoon-pakolaismaaraan/
>>
>>53462751
We are the eternal anglo.

But seriously, nobody in America 2001-2011 thought we would fuck up shit so badly out there.
I don't think there was a conspiracy, but Obama is super happy that he doesn't get hounded by liberal media to take in more Syrians. Already had three ISIS attacks in the last year.
>>
>>53462751
>most German politicians are lapdogs of US, this crisis is what US wanted to happen

Why the hell would we want this? we want the muzzies to stay in their own shitholes instead of infesting the rest of the planet
>>
>>53462730
We have 47k refugees and Sweden 160k with less people. Because we try to demotivate refugees from coming here.

Plus we have been trying to push Europe for a solution for months now. Our government has suggested to pur camps outside or on the borders of Europe and people can only ask for refuge in their own country or the closest camp. If they enter Europe they get rejected. This would mean they have to stay in Turkey and border regions. And from there we can screen refugees and control their flow.
>>
>>53462755
>None of those places are safe.
By those standards 90% of the World is not safe SO WHEN WILL YOU BE TAKING MILLIONS OF REFUGEES
>>
>>53462755
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/08/hungary-serbia-refugees-150825081801664.html

and this was in august, now fuck off
>>
>>53462797
>our democrat politicians
>wanting what the common American wants

Nahhhhhh
>>
>>53461022
Refugees problem is clearly USA fault, but refugees problem in Europe is Europe's own fault
>>
>>53462801
After that we proposed a mini-schengen to pressure countries like Greece to check their borders. But Germany refused.

And now we the European ministers talk in the Netherlands about a possible solution.
>>
>>53462813
Afganistan is partly controlled by the Taliban and has attacks daily, and Southern Iraq just had another suicide bombing today. Only a year ago ISIS nearly overran cities surrounding Baghdad. Somlialand is an authoritarian Islamic shithole that thankfully has a functioning governent, though it's like calling Sudan safe.
>>
>>53462755
You have descended to reductio ad hitlerum as expected. Seeing as you've irrevocably polluted the ability of this discourse to produce insight all I can do is join you in shit flinging
Suck my dick you harebrained insect
>>
>>53462692
>If Germany had not taken them in you'd still have a massive refugee crisis.
The displaced people and the Middle East would have a refugee crisis, but Germany wouldn't. You brought this on yourselves.
>>53462751
>most German politicians are lapdogs of US
If that's meant to make people feel sorry for Germans you're not doing a very good job.
>>
>>53462829
Fuck you
>>
>>53462861
>You
>yourselves
Sorry, meant to say Germany and themselves respectively.
>>
>>53462755
>None of those places are safe

Define "safe". Western European standards of safety (a thing of the past now thanks to millions of Muslims) are unrealistic. The only requirement is that an area not be in an active state of armed conflict. Southern Iraq is safe. Pakistan is safe. Saudi Arabia is safe. Turkey is safe. Jordan is safe. Lebanon is safe. So are Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, and Egypt. All of those places are much closer than Germany and Sweden and all of them are already Arab and Muslim. There is literally no reason for us to accept millions of incompatible people into our society.
>>
>>53462815
What are you specifically responding to since I read the article and see no connection?

Please greentext it.
>>
>>53462874
Well fuck you too uneducated obese retard
>>
>>53462801
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/11992479/How-Sweden-the-most-open-country-in-the-world-was-overwhelmed-by-migrants.html

Oh Sweden was expecting 200k. Not sure what their final numbers are.
>>
>>53462859
What?

You have no response. So shitposting it is.
>>
>>53462853
>like greece

no you muppets wanted to kick out everyone who isnt muh western yurop

would love to see the panic on your dumb faces when we open the gates uncontrolled
>>
>>53462651
Somaliland is not nation anon and it is still unstable.
>>
>>53462878
Because we know where an Iraqi is from? Southern Iraq includes Ramadi and Fallujah yet those are ISIS lands.

Finbro said Afghanistan is safe. I disagree and you seem to as well.

Somaliala is a dictatorship barely better than Al-Shabbah Southern Somalia. With all the attacks by Al-Shabbah it is in no way safe.

I already acknowledged 30-40% of the migrants are not refugees and should be deported. But people somehow think solving the crisis is simply rounding them up and sending them "home."
>>
>>53462884
Read the fucking article, you moronic faggot.
>>
>>53462943
That's exactly why we want that mini-schengen with Austria, Germany and the Benelux. So we dont have to accept your bullshit and just close the borders.
>>
>>53462895
Sharing a border with these idiots are going to be the downfall of this country.
>>
>>53462905
My response is "you don't have to be a nazi to do that you incredibly feminine pissant"
>>
>>53463008
is
>>
>>53462952
Yeah but somalis should free to there, not in Finland, Also Somaliland is safer than most of the countires in the world. Being a "refugee" requires facing personal persecution.
>>
>>53463008
Our idiots are on the good side. Why would you go to the degenerate country with bad camps and bad food when you can stop in wir schaffen das Germany.
>>
>>53461022
That's why we're the best. If you're country was more powerful you wouldn't have to take our shit.
>>
>>53463056
I guess Mexico is better than the USA then because you constantly take their illegal shits.
>>
>>53461022
America has been bloodthirsty for the last century, what changed is western euros paying those people money to come visit.
>>
>>53462966
>Because we know where an Iraqi is from?

What part of Iraq and Iraqi is from is irrelevant. The entire southeast of the country is free of ISIS and firmly under government control. There is no need for them to even leave the country, yet they travel all the way to Germany. They are not refugees, they are migrants looking for free stuff.
>>
>>53463075
We're kind of taking our own shit because we created the large influx of illegal immigrants with the implementation of NAFTA.
>>
>>53463075
Not for long, unlike ya'll :^) and at least Mexicans do some goddamned work while they're here
>>
>>53463121
It's illegal to work here for refugees to protect the population from unfair competition. And its strictly regulated so illegals find it nearly impossible to find housing or work.

We dont sell our population out to people who dont even speak the language. Like the ones taking over your south.
>>
>>53463170
pls stop reminding me, i was born in an area that has since been taken over by beaners and it fucking sucks
>>
>>53463034
But Somaliland is.Many people forget that many African countries are the source of refugees as well as a destination for refugees but since no one cares it's jsut swept under the brush.

>Also Somaliland is safer than most of the countires in the world.

PFFFFT. hahaha.
The peace won't last, the longer it's denied statehood them ore thing will turn to shit because it can't do shit a state can and conflict in the region.
>>
File: 1451091986656.jpg (36KB, 715x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451091986656.jpg
36KB, 715x720px
>>53463170
Not for long, fellow bulwark-builder
>>
>>53462359
Most province in west indonesia would be more than happy to accept those refugees. But too bad this country is a 3rd world nation which most likely will not atteact those refugees. Moreover, the North Sumatra province has 65% protestant population. A lot of hunger strike have been done by south asian refugees regarding the lack of service and very bad condition in the refugees camp. Those refugees mostly are the ones who failed to reach Australia.
>>
>>53463451
Our refugees also complain about the food. They blocked some road yesterday in protest. They want to be able to cook their own meals instead of having standard Dutch food.

But according "a panel" the food was considered "fine and of good quality". Was the official response.
>>
>>53463607
They were housed there in an open prison.
>>
haha whoops
>>
File: GBDW.jpg (852KB, 1564x2106px) Image search: [Google]
GBDW.jpg
852KB, 1564x2106px
>>53461022
Americans and jews were a mistake.
>>
>>53461235
Spain is right but even more umcivilized

so stfu
te crees muy salsa
>>
>>53463723
Shouldn't have been a total bitch to dad, mom.
>>
>>53463723
If Americans and Jews were a mistake then sand niggers are some kind of unholy abomination worse then a plague. Americans and Jews accomplished so much more in just a couple hundred years then Muslim ever did (or will)
>>
>>53463451
>Most province in west indonesia would be more than happy to accept those refugees
t. Teuku Xiao Lan
>>
>>53463892
Well, Jews did manage to kill son of god. That's quite an achievement.
>>
>Europe ruined our country with tolerance and degeneracy
>We ruined Europe back with Muslims
>>
>>53461366
>>53461282
Both are true. Fuck America, but we are only responsible for our own actions, and blasing blame on others' actions is childish and counterproductive.
>>
>>53463990
>Europe ruined our country with tolerance and degeneracy

Bruh that shit spawned in America.
Then you exported this diversity ideology to Europe, which doesn't work since we're not a melting pot made of immigrants.
>>
>>53463723
>nazi poster
>hating the kkk
what, wouldn't the nazis like the kkk?
>>
>>53462979
you cant close your borders because you have no means to do so shitter
just a big mouth and delusion of somehow you know everything better

>be dutch
>be blown out of the sky by cossacks
>do nothing

"refugees" could just walk over you if we let them
>>
>>53464060
The original was a Dutch Nazi poster. Dutch people don't like bullying blackies. We just sell them.
>>
File: 9207982_1_l.jpg (71KB, 648x425px) Image search: [Google]
9207982_1_l.jpg
71KB, 648x425px
>>53464060
No.
Because the "racial hatred" part of Nazism is blown out of proportion.

Americans were more racist than nazi germany at the time.
>>
>>53461022
if you don't want refugees
just stop voting for polticians to bomb their countries
>>
>>53464116
We and Germany were the ones blocking the sanctions of Russia. We were also the ones who let them pass.

We also passed this:
http://www.shell.com/media/news-and-media-releases/2015/shell-to-install-nationwide-network-hydrogen-vehicle-fuelling-pumps-germany.html

We also stopped the artic drilling for Russia.

But we're still talking with Russia about getting the responsible people.
>>
>>53463946
Jesus was a Jew and only retards would use that against Jews, since you know the whole purpose of Jesus was to die for our sins. That means without Jews you literally wouldn't have Christianity. Try being less uneducated about your own faith next time.
>>
>>53464217
I'm not religious, but I'm pretty sure he died for the sins we inherited. Not the sins we do during our lives, like killing him.
>>
>>53464116
Serbia also had to pay decades later.
>>
>>53464238
That's because you're retarded. If Jews didn't kill Jesus then he wouldn't fulfill the prophecy and on the cross he said "forgive them for they know not what they do"
That wouldn't even make sense if he died for our sins but not the ones he committed, at least think before you post and if you aren't religious in any way don't try to bring it up and end up looking uneducated. You're free to hate Jews all you want but at least pick a reason that makes sense.
>>
>>53464217
>That means without Jews you literally wouldn't have Christianity

We'd have the elder gods and no obscurantism.

Thanks schlomo.
>>
>>53464394
Why are you so fucking butthurt.
>>
>>53464394
>blaming the victim

Nice jewish tactic.
>>
>>53464436
I'm not? Didn't know posting knowledgable facts about Christianity is butthurt, thanks for letting me know Chang Ahmad of Toronto. I just hate retards who only shit post without at least being funny. The rules are be informative or funny, the rest of the posters here should fuck off.

>>53464466
Man you really are retarded.
1. Not Jewish, I'm Christian
2. Didn't "blame the victim" anywhere, try making a single post that isn't regurgitated memes from pol you uneducated fucktard
>>
>>53464801
oi vey, did you burn your bagels this morning friend?
>>
>>53461190
>Why are krauts basically kids?
Just noticing this now?

>2008
>no USA QUANTITATIVE EASING IS WRONG (because it would hurt the savers like us!)
>instead follow stupid ass austerity (while taking more german loans!)

>2015
>h-hey guys maybe we should ease monetary a bit? I mean look at USA. Market all time high, energy boom, jobs back, economy all time high, innovation booming, etc (plus you guys paid most of that debt back already now and our own growth is slowing and we need to export to USA)

Same thing as the migrants. Germany agreed to accept them because it made them to look less nazi AND shore up their population
>>
I want nothing more than for yurop to be destroyed

Garbage continent
>>
>>53461366
Are you forgetting the retarded ideological nationalism attempt that caused the US to intervene in the first place and cemented Europe's place as a lower power from all of the damage done?
>>
No, it's your fault for letting them in.
For one, they're economic migrants. They've already been through other safe countries that are actually closer in lifestyle and culture to their original country. Use your collective force to pressure other ME countries to harbor them.

Go fuck yourself Ahmed. You're blaming Germany, Spain, France, the UK's, etc. independent blunder on the wrongdoing of the US. Yeah, they wouldn't be migrating en masse but if you don't want them, tell them to go welfare leech somewhere else.
>>
File: 1391848747718.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1391848747718.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
>>53464962
>the USA will fall to China in your lifetime
>>
>>53464962
That's reciprocal.
>>
>>53462263
not only them, but the establishment who loves foreign shitskins with competitive wages
>>
>>53463808
>Spain is even more uncivilized
>Dat english
>>
>>53464939
You realize that quickly if you do spend time around them

>Binge drinks
>Shits himself and passes out on a puddle of urine
>Wonders why we don't like them going out of the concentration zones
>>
>>53465320
>falling for the memes
Thread posts: 209
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.