[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>89 years old >still touring the commonwealth I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: queenelizabethcrown.jpg (27KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
queenelizabethcrown.jpg
27KB, 620x350px
>89 years old
>still touring the commonwealth
I'm sure she'll be fine

[spoiler]But really, considering how the year started, I think she'll kick the bucket this year. [/spoiler]
>>
Her mum made it to 101 before going back below the earth's crust. She'll be fine.
>>
people say she will kick the bucket every year

it's pointless to speculate
>>
>>53460182
She probably takes very good care of herself, not to mention she has access to the best healthcare money can buy, and she's a woman.
>>
Who dies first, Lizzie or Charles?
>>
>>53460392
Charles
Lizzie will live on until he's dead just so he will never sit on the throne
>>
She still has a decade, at least
>>
File: photo_59149_landscape_650x433.jpg (169KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
photo_59149_landscape_650x433.jpg
169KB, 650x433px
>>53460182
She's from the Serpent Seed. She won't die, just look at this bloke.
>>
>>53460237
But, her mother didn't have Hanover/Windsor shit genes on Queen's father's side.
>>
>>53460611
>>53460593
She's from the same bloodline as Bush and other folks like Romanovs, Bourbons, Habsburgs.

All same shit.
>>
Let's hope the next head of state is a badass who reclaims the past British Empire glory
>>
>>53460462
I thought she already forced him to give up his claim?
>>
>>53461067
>Let's hope the next head of state is a badass who reclaims the past British Empire glory
Oh yes.

With America that just took their place and has the biggest navy and military bases everywhere. Good luck with that.
>>
>>53461115
a lot can change in a few short years

for
king
and
country
>>
>>53461067
At least someone who advocates for the commonwealth.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.