[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes your country racist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: TOUGH RACIST SHIT.png (41KB, 967x470px) Image search: [Google]
TOUGH RACIST SHIT.png
41KB, 967x470px
What makes your country racist?
>>
Nothing we achieved the racial democracy.
>>
File: Chicago middle finger.jpg (59KB, 550x730px) Image search: [Google]
Chicago middle finger.jpg
59KB, 550x730px
>>53454280
>>
>>53454336
He's right tho.
It's an absolute dogshit system, but they have it alright
>>
>>53454215
What's that country in the middle
>>
>>53454530
Its not a country, its the NWF
>>
File: NW front.png (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
NW front.png
20KB, 225x225px
>>53454530
NorthWest American Republic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLT_T3CnUxA
>>
File: 1405267329454.png (325KB, 728x566px) Image search: [Google]
1405267329454.png
325KB, 728x566px
>>53454215
Apparently, being >white.
>>
Jap
>>
>>53454578
my friend came from Argentina when he was 10, he said he never saw a black person till he came to the states.
>>
>nazis

> racist

> blacks and Arabs served in the wehrmacht

> prove me wrong

> you can't
>>
>>53454663

Blacks also served in the SADF retard.

Show me a black wehrmacht or waffen SS *officer* and we can talk about inclusion as opposed to usefully compliant cannonfodder
>>
Why is Israel in there?
>>
>>53454215
we damn know tolerance must not tolerate intolerance otherwise the intolerance will destroy tolerant society.
>>
>>53454909

because they're omnicidal and wish to destroy all races.
>>
>>53454215
The amount of hate for Asians, especially the Chinese. Is it justified? Maybe. Doesn't make it any less racist, though.
>>
>indigenous people are called indios and often get looks in big cities.
>a cast system based on skin color doesn't exist in here, only wealth. And we often discriminate poor people, which happen to be indios.
>black people are called that way, black = negr@, same thing with white="blanc@", and blonde="güer@".
>Indios are isolated and given autonomous settlements in rural towns, they are given free education in their own languages, free healthcare, roads, water, electricity. Without collecting taxes from them.
>>
>>53454909

Because Israel is a racist settler society which lives and breathes an ethnoreligious tribalism that would make Hitler weep with envy.
>>
>>53454650
That's true desu, I only started seeing black people a few years ago. Mostly brazilians, americans, and the poor ones that you see selling stuff in the street, africans.
>>
>>53454215
You tell me, we fix it. That guy over there is against refugees? Lets just say he wont make anymore problems. That kindergarden isnt ethnically diverse enough? We will kill every single one of these little bastards. A neighbouring country is racist towards immigrants? The armies of the Caliph are rallied already.
>>
>>53455243
That's because you sent all your blacks to get killed in Patagonia. I'm onto you
>>
>>53454951

Conspiracy theory.

>>53455099

One Jewish nation. One. Is that too much?

And there are many races living in Israel.
>>
>What makes your country racist?
State-mandated black quotas.
>>
>>53455453

How many exlusively Zoroastrian or Sikh countries are there, dumbass. Just because you subscribe to a creed and are a minority in the countries you inhabit, doesn't entitle you to a free fucking country.

They are settlers whose state ideology is rooted in ethnoreligious nationalism, no different to the afrikaners.

They've learned that to keep control of the territory, they must constitute the majority of the population, like the yanks or the strayans, and they're slowly but surely ethnically cleansing the West Bank.

Abos are Australian citizens, just like some Palestinians are Israeli citizens. Doesn't stop them from being treated like dogshit, except the Abos are treated better.
>>
>>53454868

>being proud of it

The Anglo cuck is easy to spot, at least we never gave an officer position to our colonial subject.
>>
>>53455694

>missing the point this badly

zut alors!
>>
>>53455724

You talked about "inclusion", in my country only the anti french far left use that kind of expressions.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.