[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will NEVER live in London, England how do you deal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: london-1.jpg (615KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
london-1.jpg
615KB, 1920x1080px
>you will NEVER live in London, England

how do you deal with this feel? ;-;
>>
too many niggers and filthy Poles for my taste I want to live in somewhere white or even better - fucking die already
>>
File: Canal-In-Amsterdam-At-Night-2009.jpg (436KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Canal-In-Amsterdam-At-Night-2009.jpg
436KB, 1500x1000px
amsterdam is comfier tbqh
>>
File: new_years_eve_ball_hashslush_3.jpg (523KB, 1500x1071px) Image search: [Google]
new_years_eve_ball_hashslush_3.jpg
523KB, 1500x1071px
By living in a much better city.
>>
>>53453820
why do you hate your own kind, Indonesia?
>>
I do though
>>
>>53453791
I can't genuinely say I know that feeling. Tell me,
Why do you want to live in London?
Also; studying there could be an option.
>>
>>53453791
A country that forbids ninjutsu and exotic weaponry, stupid blades act and the need of a license to watch television? Screw England.
>>
Sure, if I wanted to get stabbed
Liverpool is so much better
>>
>>53453837
I wish I could use adblock irl
>>
I'm glad. I've never seen so many Indians and Arabs as in leldon
>>
>>53457082
Ninjitsu is a compulsory subject in secondary school here...or was that just my secondary school?
>>
I fucking hate it. Help.
>>
>>53453791
>how do you deal with this feel?
You had to remember me...
>>
>>53457169
IVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY PEA HEADED BRAZILLIAN TOURISTS WALKING AROUND IN MY TOWN LONDON NOW FUCK OFF
>>
>>53457254
Tickled a nerve there, Mohammed?
>>
File: London-skyline_CS.jpg (623KB, 1280x843px) Image search: [Google]
London-skyline_CS.jpg
623KB, 1280x843px
How does it feel to know when people say "UK" "Britain" or "England" they mean London? How does it feel to know that 36.9% of the UK's economy is from London? Maybe next time you Poortherners meet a Londoner you should thank him for the dole money you collect.

How does it feel to know every year millions of tourists come to see London while no one gives a fuck about your depressing Northern shit hole? How does it feel to know you have no culture or relevance to the UK never mind the world.

London is a land of opportunity which is why it is such a magnet for immigrants, I know you will respond that you "Hate niggers and pakis" but why? Is it that people can come from Ghana and Pakistan, work hard, build a career and make something of themselves all on their own merits while you Poorthern shits just sit their collecting dole and drinking cans of cider? Do the hard working immigrants make you feel bad for being such a lazy shit? I would take a million Asians, blacks and eastern Europeans over one of the lazy northern animals.

What is my conclusion? If you hate London you hate it because you can't hack it. You are not smart, quick or hard working enough to compete. You don't have the willpower to come down here and start at the bottom renting a flat and work hard until you eventually get that mansion in Hampstead. You hate it because everyone in London is doing something while you sit there doing NOTHING. Collecting dole... Drinking warm cider out of a can.... I don't know if Poortherners cause more pity or more disgust.
>>
>>53457506
Maybe house prices etc
>>
>>53457506
>all those modern buildings
just fuck my skyline up
>>
>>53457588
London's Skyline has always been ugly af
>>
>>53457254
Wait, what's that? Brazilians can come and stay in the UK for 6 months without even needing a visa?
Man you guys sure love letting shit in.
>>
>>53457506
I prefer bath more than london
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.