[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just imagine how safe and happy Israel will be if population

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: rtr2dssz.jpg (44KB, 620x376px) Image search: [Google]
rtr2dssz.jpg
44KB, 620x376px
Just imagine how safe and happy Israel will be if populations of all its evil neighbours will be escape to Western Europe and UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obnxp0QX5fE
>>
>>53453275
Just in time for poles to gas them.... I mean Germans.
>>
>>53453275
Israel seems pretty safe regardless, I mean how many times have the Arabs been BTFO by them now, 40?
>>
>>53453333

USA should accept refugees too

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/national-leaders-write-letter-congress-refugee-legislation-216318
>>
>>53453400
Not gonna happen. Enjoy your your muds.
>>
>>53453436

Why so egoist? USA has enough of money and abilities to host few million refugees from the Middle East
>>
>>53453473
Egoist? Nah, we just despise muslims.
>>
>>53453547

So you could "demuslimize" them if you accepted them in your country.
>>
>>53453275

>Just imagine how safe and happy Israel will be if populations of all its evil neighbours will be escape to Western Europe and UK.

Can't wait for that to happen.

In fact, can't wait until all other races disappear or mix in one unique slave race so that the entire Earth will belong to the Jewish race.
>>
>>53453575
>So you could "demuslimize" them
We are going to permit poles to do that... I mean Germans.
>>
>>53453575
It's cheaper to demuslimize them in Syria via fratricide and the occasional application of white phosphorous.
>>
>>53453627

You think that it is going to help Brazil to avoid default?
>>
>>53453689

Brutality only makes islam stronger. The only way to assimilate these people into European societies is to take them to European homes and make new family members out of them
>>
>>53453830
Fair enough, like I said have fun.
>>
>>53453871

Americans should take a part in this process as well.
>>
>>53453910
We already killed a million Iraqis. What more do you want?
>>
>>53453910
So like nukes..or what?
>>
>>53453955
>>53453996

You can't kill people, it is immoral
>>
>>53454055
Western way of life, including US is most valuable in the world.

If people refuse to adapt or conform then violence is justified.
>>
>>53454115

We should help them to adjust to the Western way of life without using violence this time. Accepting them as refugees is the best way to do it
>>
>>53454115
You guys woudn't recognise a bait even if labelled jesus fucking christ how dumb can you get
>>
>>53454163
>We should help them to adjust to the Western way of life without using violence this time
I think you misunderstand. We went past that point long ago.

Hollywood and cool video games have already been introduced to these people, they are keen enough to enjoy the pleasantries of life.
>>
>>53454163
By all means, take as many as you like.
>>
>>53454239
They aren't*** keen enough to enjoy the pleasantries of life.
>>
>>53454187
I agree with his viewpoint though. The Mohammedans are unenlightened savages incompatible with the west, I feel nothing toward them, I don't care about their suffering.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.