>>53449853 A lot of the "religious" people I know don't really go to church at all or follow the scripture they just use it as an excuse to hate on other people. They repost those gay fb "Jesus is always with you" shit, but then get black out drunk all the time fuck around with dozens of partners. Constantly marry divorce etc etc.
Of course there are plenty of people that actually do go to church and read the bible but most are just FB Christians.
>>53449853 Portugal was born in the shadow of the Catholic Church and religion, from the beginning it was the formative element of the soul of the nation and the dominant trait of character of the Portuguese people. God, Homeland, Family. Do not discuss God and virtue. Do not discuss the homeland and its history. Do not discuss the authority and prestige. Do not discuss the family and its moral. Not discuss the glory of work and their duty. Do not discuss God and his reason, does not discuss the motherland and the nation. All for the nation, nothing against the nation. I have the grace of providence to be poor. Who is not patriotic can not be considered Portuguese. The United Nations is useless...and also harmful. It is a land that flowers demagoguery with a bunch of newborn countries, devoid of any tradition. Teach your children to work, teach your daughters modesty, teach all the virtue of economy. And if not make them saints, at least make them Christians. State is the nation socially organized. The discussions have revealed the mistake, but not explained the problem, since even if you know what you will understand it for democracy. Definitely, decisively, the Nation, for us...and even for them. The day I leave the power, inside my pockets will only be dust. Those who can, must obey. No one has to thank me for accepting the burden, because it is so big sacrifice for me to please or I would not do for kindness to anyone. I do this to for my country, as a duty of conscience, coldly, calmly completed.
>>53450298 Seriously, the other day I saw hundreds of 100% black people. Of course, there are black everywhere, but not big crowds like this. Then I saw they were walking out of a church. I didn't notice what kind of church.
>>53449977 He's right though. The overall % drops, but its mostly the moderate/mainstream
Evangelical and fundie christianity is growing, but they're 25%, the other 75% is shrinking
>>53450415 Not even remotely true, Christians are very active in refugee aid as well as adoption. Evangelicals adopt African babies in Iceland to raise with christianity. Christianity is a fundamentally multi-racial and globalist religion with the bulk of its growth in Asia and Africa now
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at email@example.com with the post's information.