[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ always say the negative sides of being multiculti and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: CLB9_IMG_9300.jpg (195KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
CLB9_IMG_9300.jpg
195KB, 800x532px
/pol/ always say the negative sides of being multiculti and I agree with most of them.
But that's not the issue.

In this thread I will say the advantages of being multiculti:

1 - You can go to any country as an individual, your nationality doesn't have typical traits. The only thing you need is to speak foreign languages without accent. You are invisible.

2 - You never feel tired of the appearance of people, you can go to malls, cinemas and night clubs and it's always different people. Also sometimes you see freaks like mulattoes with redhair, asians with blonde hair, etc.

3 - Many different views, many different behaviors. It never gets boring.
>>
>>53449246
When we talk about multiculturalism, we tend to discuss straight up immigrants coming to our countries.
Not second or third generation diasporas
>>
>>53449246

You get to have more than one cuisine. God bless kebab.
>>
>>53449246
hola pedro como esta en la casa?
>>
> Many different views, many different behaviors. It never gets boring.

>Everyone of the same race and culture has the same opinion

>GETTING BORED OF PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY LOOK LIKE YOU

This is middle school tier-rhetoric
>>
i would say yes, but no xD
overdose of immigrants is no good for anybody
but i love to meet people from all arroud the world and i will always have time to show any foreginer my country or visit his one
but i would never stand shit events like in /ger/ koln new years eve
>>
File: 1438543116882.gif (3MB, 800x708px) Image search: [Google]
1438543116882.gif
3MB, 800x708px
Yeah it surely got fucking interesting all of the sudden when bunch of muslims showed up to shit everything up.
>>
File: vst.jpg (47KB, 283x323px) Image search: [Google]
vst.jpg
47KB, 283x323px
>>53449246
I love Brazil tbqh lad.
>>
File: 1434504084508.jpg (59KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1434504084508.jpg
59KB, 395x401px
>>53449246
>go to malls
>night clubs
where the fuck do you think you are? :D:D:D
>>
>>53449246
>You can go to any country as an individual, your nationality doesn't have typical traits. The only thing you need is to speak foreign languages without accent. You are invisible.
Agreed, that's kinda of cool
>You never feel tired of the appearance of people, you can go to malls, cinemas and night clubs and it's always different people. Also sometimes you see freaks like mulattoes with redhair, asians with blonde hair, etc.
Disagree, at least where i live it isn't like this, unless we are talking about small countries here you may end up with more of some kind in that area, which can get really bored, i actually visited a place in our country where redheads and asians were considered rarity
>3 - Many different views, many different behaviors. It never gets boring.
yes it does, the cool thing about having so many differences between each country/region is that they have different rules, traditions, culture, etc etc.If the whole world was into multiculturalism traveling to distant lands would be boring as fuck, because no matter where you went you would just see the same kinds of food, people, idioms, languages, etc, the only reason why Brazil isn't like this is because some of the characteristics that separate each region culturally still exist because people bother to keep them alive, but multiculi doesn't add much to that
>>
>>53452959
>idioms, languages
I meant just languages
>>
>>53449246
>night clubs

You realize the absolute shittiest human beings are the kinds that go to night clubs right?
Everything that is wrong with society thinks night clubs are good
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.