[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the Swedish police cover up mass sexual assault by migrants?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: 1600px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png (7KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1600px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png
7KB, 1600x1000px
Why did the Swedish police cover up mass sexual assault by migrants?
>>
Erotica not allowed in daily newspapers
>>
>>53448935
C U C K S
U
C
K
S
>>
It was too lewd
>>
>>53448935
sweden has been done for a while
>>
>>53448935
to piss right wing
>>
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/europes-border-crisis/many-geramns-views-foreigners-change-after-cologne-sex-attacks-n494036
>>
>>53449098

>geramns

heh
>>
>>53448935
It wasn't really the police, it was the left-leaning press.

Basically, they thought that protecting minorities from potential prejudice was more important than informing a very specific part of the population about a very specific threat to their safety.

Similar things have been going on for years and years.
>>
>>53449348
No it was the police, hence the drama.
>>
Can S lose the next election?
>>
>>53449541
They are guaranteed to lose. The question is if the """""opposition"""" will get their balls back before 2018 and call for a re-election.

If this goes on the country won't exist for an election in 2018
>>
File: 123321424879.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
123321424879.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>tfw I love white Swedes
>tfw they're gonna go extinct first
Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>53448935
The joos did it
>>
>>53448935
It's intolerant to report the rapes commites by innocent immigrants.
>>
>>53449614
Marry me and I come to Australia. It could be a reality show "gay for straya" or something.
>>
>>53448935
Because it would be racist.
>>
>>53449590
Were they losing popularity before the mass sexual assault? Or is it just because of this?
>>
>>53449401
No, it was the press. The police had been in contact with several outlets as well as the organizers of the festival, urging them to inform the public, especially the young festival-goers about what had been going on. Everyone ultimately decided not to.
>>
>>53450019
They have steadily lose support since the election, especially since the migration crisis started. IIRC less than 20% approve of the current government now.
>>
>>53449401
Police men involved wanted DN to write about it but they refused to and so did the other papers they contacted. When they story about their cover up became public (http://nyheteridag.se/exposing-major-pc-cover-up-in-sweden-leading-daily-dagens-nyheter-refused-to-write-about-cologne-like-sex-crimes-in-central-stockholm/) they countered it by writing about it while blaming the police. This false version of the events spread by DN is the story that's gotten attention here but it's wrong.
>>
>>53450120
>>53450293
This is new to me. I was under the impression the police had admitted they didn't report it.
>>
So Swedes, are people angry about this? is this going to lead to change? or does the public not know of it/dont care/blame everyone but the rapefugees?
>>
Are people pissed about the cover up or don't care too much?
>>
>>53450601
People generally don't seem to know about it at all. A frighteningly large number of people aren't paying attention. They're sick of it and I don't really blame them.
>>
>>53450293
>police
one psychologist, who was even afraid to tell his name
>>
File: 1338665002463.png (31KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
1338665002463.png
31KB, 410x410px
I have a suggestion. After this mess with migrants in Europe amerifags should be more acceptable about Trump's candidature. What do you think am i right?
>>
>>53450848
No. Morons will vote for morons, though, so I guess we'll see. Trump winning would certainly be interesting.
>>
>>53450848

He's fucking leading all the rpeublican polls by far
>>
File: Tin_foil_hat_2.png (306KB, 249x238px) Image search: [Google]
Tin_foil_hat_2.png
306KB, 249x238px
>>53450848
>yfw gangs of molester were actually paid by Trump
>>
>>53450848

all world events are currently playing into Trump's stance

nothing's going to hurt Shillary's "muh women voters" platform more than hearing about how she plans on importing more mass rapists
>>
>>53450951
the american goverment has obviously created this influx of immigrants in order to counter EU centralisation.

Good conspiracy theories are called "geopolitics" and require no tinfoil
>>
>>53451221
Please. The Americans didn't make greeks ferry the arabs from Lesvos to the mainland. Americans didn't make the Balkan nations let the immigrants pass freely. The Americans didn't make Merkel and Sweden promise citizenship to any shitskin who managed to get over the borders.
>>
>>53451562
m8 first you tell greece to pay denbts. Then expect it to spend the little money it has on protecting its border rather than feeding its literally starving population?

Merkel like any politician has to juggle popular opinion with sound policy.

The economy of Germany, atleast for its current exporting goals is in dire need of cheap labour.

Either you're Putin or Obama all you have to do is play in to Merkel's hand and wait long enough until there is a fuckup.
>>
>>53451917
I understand that they need more labor, but I don't understand why they don't want less shit immigrants. They can have their pick of (relatively) highly educated professional from East Asia or India. They assimilate better and you don't have to worry about them breeding 2nd gen terrorists.
>>
>>53452080
No qualified individual is going to settle for the low pay.

Dont forget Germany is competing with China. The german economy needs rapists.
>>
File: 1452401573166.jpg (942KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1452401573166.jpg
942KB, 1462x1462px
>>53451221
I fucking swear you faggots just throw our name into every bad aspect of your lives
>>
>>53451917
>m8 first you tell greece to pay denbts. Then expect it to spend the little money it has on protecting its border rather than feeding its literally starving population?
How does this got anything to do with the americans? But you know how you could end the stream of imigrants,by shipping them to Lesvos until they decide to leave or die. Ship the illegal immigrants to some islands, and let them stay there. Take their children and put them in some interment camps for kids until the parents decide to leave. Dont give them money. And shoot to kill if you notice people trying to get over the borders. Shit will be over in less than half a year.

>Merkel like any politician has to juggle popular opinion with sound policy.
Well, she failed miserably then.

>The economy of Germany, atleast for its current exporting goals is in dire need of cheap labour.
Cheap labour... let me tell you, arabs are not cheap labour. They cost more than they are worth. This is no secret.

>Either you're Putin or Obama all you have to do is play in to Merkel's hand and wait long enough until there is a fuckup.
I can see why Putin is happy about it, but what does Obama gain by destabilizing Europe? We are literally their most important trading partner.

>>53452080
Exactly. Getting africans and arabs as a work force isn't even pissing your pants to keep warm. It's just counter productive.
>>
>>53452399
>Dont forget Germany is competing with China. The german economy needs rapists
You clearly don't understand the economy of the welfare state.
>>
>>53452728

>what does Obama gain by destabilizing Europe?

right now Germany is ignoring America's "suggestions" on economical policy. Austerity is not working according to the IMF, yet Germany dissagrees. The IMF says fine but dont expect us to front the bill, yet Germany pulls a hissy fit when that happens and is forcing the IMF in staying.
The interest of America in the region is military, The greek peninsula is key for the Eastern Mediterranean.

why do you think France was so vehement in its attempts to keep greece in the Euro in the last Eurogroup before a deal was reached.

The french military is one of Europe's largest, and a mainsail of their economy.

The current greek goverment has in my opinion received some very suspicious funding. You should have seen the quality of Tsipra's campaign, no way the other parties could compete. Due to past experience in greek politics i'd say it was american money. Hell, i bet they even gave oratory lessons to poor Tsipras so he could be the great leader they wanted him to be.

The situation is precarious and not all that clear. But what i see is friction between a Germany that wants to stay at the top at all costs, and an America that is scrambling with its own economy.

Germany wants to be the financial center of Europe, and for that to happen other nations must fail, the eu must weaken. Any of that wont affect the mostly internal economy of Germany yet will have big implications for the american economy.

Its kinda late so excuse me if i rambled a bit
>>
>>53448935
I seriously cant see why any normal person think that this is ok. I mean the politicians are corrupt and so on but cant the normal leftie stop at some point and think that if you have to lie to keep your ideology and beliefs intact that maybe you could be wrong about some points?
>>
Euro bros, is there any hope? Will the Europe I saw just a few years ago disappear in my lifetime?
>>
>>53449590
>If this goes on the country won't exist for an election in 2018
Sweet. Can't wait.
>>
>>53453553
Send help!
Liberation from the communists when?
>>
>>53453909
Do your best mate. We are royally fucked ourselves. Maybe Trump will help but who knows. I am rooting for you though!
>>
>>53453163
>Austerity is not working according to the IMF,
This literally doesn't make any sense. According to this IMF paper, it says high risk governments like Greece should most definitely focus on paying debts, rather than borrowing more.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/1fd77e84-0920-11e5-b643-00144feabdc0.html#axzz3wzJAy8XW

>The interest of America in the region is military, The greek peninsula is key for the Eastern Mediterranean.

Which they still have, whether Europe gets flooded by shitskins or not. Greece is a part of NATO. This literally isn't making any sense.

>why do you think France was so vehement in its attempts to keep greece in the Euro in the last Eurogroup before a deal was reached.

>The french military is one of Europe's largest, and a mainsail of their economy.

Uh, yes, the french military is certainly a large army, but wut? How the hell is this connected to what you said previously? France wants greece in the uerozone because of the military?

>The current greek goverment has in my opinion received some very suspicious funding. You should have seen the quality of Tsipra's campaign, no way the other parties could compete. Due to past experience in greek politics i'd say it was american money. Hell, i bet they even gave oratory lessons to poor Tsipras so he could be the great leader they wanted him to be.

Well, I must say I don't understand how he got any votes for doing the exact opposite of what he initially got elected for.

> But what i see is friction between a Germany that wants to stay at the top at all costs, and an America that is scrambling with its own economy.

Yes, but it doesn't help any of them to destablize Europe just because Greece is supposedly strategically important.

>Germany wants to be the financial center of Europe, and for that to happen other nations must fail,

Germany is the financial center of Europe. And for other nations to fail, Germany has to ruin their own economy?

Go to bed. Please relax.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.