[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

someday i dreamt to live in usa. now i really doubt things will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 18

File: NsOxyoL[1].jpg (70KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
NsOxyoL[1].jpg
70KB, 540x960px
someday i dreamt to live in usa. now i really doubt

things will be diferent (c)
no, not this fucking way

reddit mainpage though, all coments are positive. no really, western europeans/americans/canadinas/australians is that really ok?
>>
The best thing about the usa is if you want to be a hermit but still have relatively ease of access you can

There's a lot of space to sprawl out
>>
>>53435518
Did you really expect anything different from reddit?
I've lived in Canada and the USA and I can tell you that no, this definitely isn't considered okay by everyone.
>>
>>53435518
no i meant my children will go to school where they would be told gays is okay, tv said gays is okay... it's not big difference to live in good muslim country now (like Jordania) because my strong orthodox christian religious views wouold be not acceptibale in usa and there either way almost equally.
>>
File: mac and beats guy.jpg (547KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
mac and beats guy.jpg
547KB, 2000x2000px
>>53435518
The only bad thing about it is that they're in an apple store. Fucking literal macfags.
>>
stay in your own corrupt shithole we dont need anymore whitey here
>>
>>53435831
his fucking face is fucking spot on
>>
>>53435518
girl here. if my bf proposed to me inside a shopping mall wearing a working uniform, i would have told him to try again later. if the picture ended up on the internet, i would probably have dumped him for embarrassing me.
>>
>>53435917

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N
>>
>>53435518
>the faces in the back
>>
>>53435672
yes. 4chan showed itself much more NORMAL many times. weird but normal in moral meaning. my friends mostly weird and me too, its okay being weird and better than being not weird but what is reddit like
>>
>>53435518
Why is this not okay? Pls explain.
>>
>>53436032
Reddit is social media.

Social media is not an accurate representation of the real world.
>>
>>53436030
ye ye i like that face. the face of normality. i really love this woman
>>
If you fear reddit then don't come to america
>>
File: they found him.jpg (430KB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
they found him.jpg
430KB, 1000x3000px
>>53435913
And the legend continues...
>>
>>53435813
No they generally won't be told gays are okay but it really depends on your state.

Just put your kid in a private Christian school or a military school if it's a big concern of yours.

A lot of states did not have gay marriage and some vehemently fought against it.
>>
File: lewl.jpg (10KB, 171x176px) Image search: [Google]
lewl.jpg
10KB, 171x176px
>gay proposal in an apple store
You can't fucking make this shit up
>>
File: 1447084305942.jpg (806KB, 750x1662px) Image search: [Google]
1447084305942.jpg
806KB, 750x1662px
>>53435518
God I love background people
>>
>>53435518
I really don't understand how you can be against gay people, it's not like they harm the society or something. Unless you are stupid and believe they could spread homosexuality just by giving them rights and acceptance I don't see the problem.
>>
>>53436141
post more then
>>
>>53435518
>in an apple store
>that old couple
and that's when Apple lost two customers forever
>>
>>53435518
>someday i dreamt to live in usa. now i really doubt

good, stay out

if you can't handle two adults doing something that doesn't involve you whatsoever, you don't deserve to live here
>>
>>53436174
homosexuality is an airborne disease that causes irreparable brain damage especially in young kids
>>
>>53435831
Owning beats by Dre is even more embarrassing than owning a mac product if your not a graphic designer.
>>
>>53435518
>the look of disgust on that woman's face
kek
>>
File: 1452466011038.png (291KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
1452466011038.png
291KB, 600x512px
>>53436267
>california
>>
>>53436267
"no"
>>
File: 1443448944870.jpg (23KB, 480x349px) Image search: [Google]
1443448944870.jpg
23KB, 480x349px
>>53436267
jesus
>>
File: 1404688248265.jpg (256KB, 604x527px) Image search: [Google]
1404688248265.jpg
256KB, 604x527px
>>53435917
>Girl here
>>
>>53435917
same

the army uniform thing is fine, but in a fucking shopping mall in front of strangers? god damn. But they're faggots who post on reddit so it's probably considered cool to them.
>>
>>53436259
i dont understand people like you. people can do whatever they want but make homosexuality public its unnormal. its against morality. its leke to say green is red and red is green. why yuou want make people think that gay is normal. gay is not normal and i not judjing them but can they not making that all hype public thing? qeeual rights? wut? really? penis to mens ass instead of vagina is equal? wut? maybe im really stupid but i dont undrestand this. you know, zoophiles exist i not judge them but if they want equal rights they can fuck off. do whatever you want but why you want make socium make think gay is normal?
>>
>>53436174
i'm not against it. it's just fucking weird and it'll take me some getting used to. like that picture.. when i saw it, i went like "ew what the fuck" but then i realised i have no reason to care what they do with their lives.
i'm going to react with disgust when i see two dudes making out but that's only because that shit is fucking unusual. not because MUH DEGENERACY
>>
>>53436174
im not against gays people. im agaisnt making it public and "look being gay is okay". not fucking not. im okay with gay people i m not okay with public unmoral behaviour.
>>
>>53436447
Germoney
Yes
>>
File: cute (1460).jpg (86KB, 580x600px) Image search: [Google]
cute (1460).jpg
86KB, 580x600px
>>53435518
Good, nobody wants subhuman slavs.
>>
>>53436499
its because morality is relative, who is to say what is moral, that is how tyranny starts. You have first hand experience with that.
>>
The nice thing about men fucking each other is that you can ignore them.
You can't ignore the Kremlin fucking you, however.
>>
>>53436525
I see your point. a few years ago it was the same with me, but since I live in a city where seeing a gay couple is pretty normal I don't give a fuck. For me they are the same as straight couples, no disgust, I barely notice them.

>>53436628
Well, I think being gay is okay. What's unmoral about it?
>>
>>53435813
Do whatever you want artyom it's America.
>>
>>53435813
Go Amish I guess
>>
>wants to come to my country
>doesn't want to integrate
how about you fuck off
>>
>>53436833
you americans try to make it relative. it wasn't and its not and it never will

>>53436845
just unmoral. bible said its unmoral i think same

>>53436954
i very religious but not nuts. also i dont see any religious profit from being amish. its doenst matter really where to live ny or amish settlement or moscow its all the same according to bible. just do good things and shut the fuck in two words, that what jesus said. so maybe even with gay thing i'm not able to judge but i see it and just really what the fuck? no okay freedom. okay. eauql rights okay. yes its good things. but this is just i dont know. coprophagia will to normal someday? ye uh ameribros olright
>>
>>53437423
>you americans try to make it relative. it wasn't and its not and it never will
this is exactly what the liberals say
>>
>>53435813

The point of homosexuality in USA is that it's not considered "okay" per se, it's considered none of my fucking business.

I don't give a shit if dudes bang or get married or whatever, it's their life. If you're super hung up on it you need to learn to relax and live your own life.
>>
>>53437423
Well shit if you want to come to America and be ablsolutly sure your kids don't learn anything that is bad fucking home school them, take away the tv, and let them be NEETS forever
>>
>>53437105

>wants to come to my country

as i said o wanted but now i just go and live sometime and see this fucking skyscrapers ang go to bible belt and talk to full bible mode americans which i like and eat fucking chips on brooklyn's beach looking to manhattan and make some photography (im photographer) and go bryton beach (russian hood) and see this fucking LA and all that cool things, but not live anymore.

>doesn't want to integrate
yes, muslims are much better they would integrate accept them as you and western europe do. russian immigation is bad (which is mostly IT's and other intellegent professions immigrants) and muslim is good. way to go america/western europe way to go.
>>
>>53437423
>you americans try to make it relative. it wasn't and its not and it never will
you won't fit in here, we have enough america haters here
>>
>>53437556
>The point of homosexuality in USA is that it's not considered "okay" per se, it's considered none of my fucking business.

first reasonable thing i heard. this is exactly what i wanted to undetrstand from this thread thank you stranger
>>
File: Confused Wonder Woman.png (277KB, 264x454px) Image search: [Google]
Confused Wonder Woman.png
277KB, 264x454px
>>53437634
>>as i said o wanted but now i just go and live sometime and see this fucking skyscrapers ang go to bible belt and talk to full bible mode americans which i like and eat fucking chips on brooklyn's beach looking to manhattan and make some photography (im photographer) and go bryton beach (russian hood) and see this fucking LA and all that cool things
Then do that. Don't worry about gays
>>
File: 1441794049602.gif (171KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1441794049602.gif
171KB, 375x375px
>>53437634
exactly youre like a muslim, chechnyans like you arent welcome
>slavs
>intelligent
>>
>>53437674
>you won't fit in here, we have enough america haters here
bullshit im not hating, see the face of background woman on pic that i posted? this is exactly my position.
>>
>>53437745
heh bro every major usa it company (google, microsoft, all others) have at least 1-2 or more % of russian it stuff. you judjing russia by pics in internet but its not people like me a really are. here tons of hipsters, photographers, programmers startups and all that stuff. tons bro. don't judge by the popular "russian pics", its just steriotype russia. dont be like me - see the picture and think whole country is same. but really i dont think whole country is same i come here for people of 4chan opinion about this. because i think 4chan is pretty decent in moral thing (i dont care how it looks like but i oftenly go here and its really good)
>>
>>53435518
>reddit mainpage though
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
a
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Go back to reddit, ameriboo. reddit is literally the most ameriboo/pro america place ever in existence and you arent aware of it. They are by far worse than amerifats, /pol/cucks and weebs on 4chan in some ways. They are not only mentally ameriboos but also (secretly) politically and religiously pro-america with a burning passion. Thats one of the reasons why reddit goes full circlejerk. No one even tries to point it out and have doubt about it out there.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (292KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
292KB, 1536x2048px
>>53435917
They probably met at that apple store.

>Seargent Cosman walked in looking for an employee who could help him download grindr from the app store
>Charles "Nancy" Smith was stopping in on his way to an AIDS test to drop off an application
>they saw eachother from across the store
>sparks flew, both from gay love at first sight as well as inferior Chinese made mac products
>the brave Seargent approached the timid Charles
>"Hey there qt, they call me the 'foxhole fag,' I was wondering if you wanted to go with me to a pride parade?"
>"I'd love to." responded Charles as he gelt his studded leather cock ring tighten
>And the rest was history
>>
>>53439199
t. Davido kun
>>
>>53437752
But what's the big fucking deal? Gays are still functioning members of society, they have the same rights to be in love just like everyone else.

4chan regulars are all NEETs and have no gf, bum chums usually have jobs and have bf. Coincidence? I think not.
>>
>>53436141
I'm surprised you can even see the background people in that pic.
>>
>>53439698
>4chan regulars are all NEETs and have no gf, bum chums usually have jobs and have bf. Coincidence? I think not.

it's steriotypical. i visit 4ch very often and i never thought same. i think 4ch is pretty decent.

>But what's the big fucking deal? Gays are still functioning members of society, they have the same rights

yea i agree

> to be in love just like everyone else

this is fucking not love

this is is sodomia its not fucking love

please see difference between "not judging" and "call white white and black black". im not fucking judging but it not fucking normal. taht what make me nuts about this picture on reddit.
>THEY FUCKING IN LOVE

its not fucking love not fucking not
>>
>>53440069
>its not fucking love not fucking not
If that was true, you wouldn't be able to find a picture of gays proposing to each other.

Why would they want to get married if it was just a fetish/sexual perversion?
>>
>>53440279
THAT WHAT I FUCKING ASKING YOU 4CH WHY THEY ARE WANT TO GET MARRIED? WHY? GAYS? MARRIED? WHY? please be gays like ancient greeks, gays and gays no marriage bullshit you know that greeks all becomes orthodox and this is most strong orthodox christian nation in the world for all 2000's years of orthodox christianity history. but MARRIAGE? please tell why? marriage why the fuck its marriage? why? beautiful proposal in center of city? why? you know i love big mac and coca cola it awesome stay this way america but dont put shit in my bigmac i would not eat this
>>
>>53436174
I'm not against gays.

I draw the line at transgenders though. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>53440701
to answer your original question, if you come to the states, your kids are going to be in a rough place with regards to homosex
Doesn't matter if they go to the best orthodox school money can buy (if they even exist, i've never heard of them), you'd need to lock them in a basement to keep them away from the media
>>
>>53440701
Why does it matter? If you're happy with gays being gay in private, then surely them wearing a wedding ring wouldn't change much, would it?
>>
>>53440863
i'm not aginst both though, but full mode gay culture? usa you really want to be this?
>>
>>53440701

They shouldn't be able to get married in a church if it is against the church, but they should be able to get married in a way recognised by the state.

Who gives a shit?
>>
>>53440883
same question patrick, why your country go full gay mode? now you have muslims atheism and gays in your culture do you realy enjoy it?
>>
>>53441050
It doesn't make a difference to me, so I support it.
>>
>>53440994
okay enough for me this brickwall is harder than my head. stay gay australia. be gay. if you would be gay it so cool. australia is gay isn't it cool?
>>
>>53435917
>the current year
>women getting proposed to by men
your internalized misogyny is distressing.
>>
>>53440994
>Who gives a shit?
this is okay
>>53439698
>to be in love just like everyone else
it's not okay

but okay i tired. west is gay and gonna be gay. okay
>>
Shame really, Putin would make a great gay icon I think.
>>
File: 1437060424441.jpg (82KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1437060424441.jpg
82KB, 960x720px
>>53441244
he hates gay, like he secretly gay...
>>
>>53441241
Okay sure, we let gay people get married so now everyone is gay?

Why do you care anyway? Just accept it happens here and get over it lad.
>>
>>53441241

Plenty of Russians are gay too, chances are around the same % of your population. The only difference between our countries is they do it behind closed doors and don't hold hands in public.

They're not gonna fuck you in the arse if you legalise it, why do you care? It doesn't affect you in any way.
>>
>>53441341
This
>Walking down the street to the shop
>Get a glimpse of two gay guys holding hands
>My day is now ruined so I'll punch them in the jaw and kick them when they're down
I don't think so.
>>
>>53435999
What is that london meme?
>>
>>53441341
its affect moral standarts. anyway i don't care i thought that this thread gonna be this way, so i just go chill. you americans go too far guys, but really i don't care, go wherever you want. cheers everybody, dont think this is hate thread or something, just arguing and wanna hear what you guys really think. cause 4chan is best palce for it
>>
>>53441310
I reckon something happened between him and Trump.
>Oh vladdy, why can't we two great superpowers (not just in bed tee hee) just say fuck it and take over the world together?
>Dolan, you'll always be the president of my world ^__^, but our love is forbidden. They could never understand what kind of erection you get from having the worlds largest nuclear stock piles.
>>
>>53441583

I can understand how it would offend you if they were kissing etc, public displays of affection, but that's usually considered rude in most places even for straight people.

I just can't understand how you can have a problem with 2 guys being happy together in public. What's wrong with that?

People do things considered immoral by your church plenty in daily life and most of them are legal. Here's a few according to the orthodox church:

Pride
Covetousness/Greed
Lust
Anger
Gluttony
Envy
Sloth

I think your average Russian will display most if not all of these quite regularly.
>>
File: Burn.jpg (217KB, 1920x838px) Image search: [Google]
Burn.jpg
217KB, 1920x838px
>>53439252
Underrated
>>
>>53441583
Because we all know how high Russia's moral standards are
>>
>>53441838
It's an issue of tradition and values. Very few people really care what you do in the privacy of your own home so long as it's reasonably legal. But, when you take an ancient civic/religious practise like marriage and try to apply to your fetish, it flies in the face of tradition. People don't like too much change, and no one knows what effect these changes will have in the long run. We aren't even 100% sure what causes homosexuality, we just have a few pieces, both environmental and psychological, either way what we shouldn't do is create a world on which children are raised believing that there is anything normal about homosexuality, that centuries of tradition are nothing compared to the feelings of a very small minority, and that values which have been held up in the west for centuries are easily expendable.
>>
>>53442200
This 2bh

Look at what liberalising marriage laws has done for single motherhood in the West
>>
>>53442200
>Muh tradition and values! D':
Shit changes, get over it.
Making gay people feel less welcome in society because you personally don't like them isn't much different to the attitudes towards black people after slavery was abolished.
>I'll pretend to tolerate them but they better know their place!
>>
>>53442275

That's a massive cultural shift, not just the marriage laws. There is so much more to that issue. Social pressures have more of an affect than anything else, do you really think the majority of couples that got married at 18-22 were happy together decades later?
>>
>>53435518
I think proposing in an apple store would be looked down on
>>
>>53436471
faggots are attention whores, are not they?
>>
>>53442592
Not all of them.
>>
>>53442466
you sound like an average labour voter
>>
>>53442275
2 wrongs doesn't make a right. I can dislike unwed mothers and gay marriage at the same time, I imagine most people like me do. However, one of them is in every way unstoppable and bastards have been a part of life forever. Gay marriage can easily be disallowed, several states were still doing it prior to the Supreme Court decision, many countries still do.
People just need to slow down and ask questions before we suddenly change centuries old traditions.

It took America 400 years and a bloody 4 year war, plus another century of serious problems to realise that something as blatantly evil as slavery was a bad idea.
Gay marriage meanwhile happened after 5 years in the mainstream media as an organised movement and a left wing social media campaign.
Big changes usually require big amounts of time, big questions, big sacrifices, etc. I don't like the idea, and no one knows the long term ramifications of making big changes this fast.
>>
>>53442537
See
>>53439252
>>
>>53442792
Because I am you stuck up twat.
Why don't you address my point instead of attacking choice in political party?
>>
File: image.gif (483KB, 207x154px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
483KB, 207x154px
>>53439252
>Foxhole fag
Fucking kek'd
>>
>>53435917
>for embarrassing me
>muh personal feelings

I want a friend. Not a girlfriend. Fucking cunts
>>
>>53442200

So you're confirming my view that most of these people are just as immoral but choose to be hypocritical to maintain the image of their own superiority?

I have no problem with someone who practices what they preach criticising, but that is a very, very small margin of religious people.
>>
>>53435518
Дa нe eдь cюдa бля

Tы здecь пo живёшь нecкoлькo лeт a пoтoм пo дyмaeшь <<a нa фигa я cюдa пpиeхaл>>
>>
>>53435518
Yeah it's generally weird to give a fuck about what two other grown men do. In America, the idea is it's about the Freedom to do what you want so long as you aren't directly interfering with others' ability to do what they want.
>>
>>53442200

Also, >>53442466 is exactly right and you did nothing to address him but attack.

Is any form of Christianity now what it was even 100 years ago? Change happens, and in the case of the church dramatic change happens. The morality and code of ethics change over time along with societal change, there is always resistance but this continues anyway. Its part of modernisation and human development to reassess where we are and what we stand for.

Do not act as if the church or its followers are separate from this process because they're simply not.
>>
File: 1399118041026.jpg (549KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1399118041026.jpg
549KB, 1600x1200px
>>53436108
>>
>>53443146
I'm not religious at all, and I think that religion has no place in the government. My opinions are purely from a sociological or anthropological standpoint; you can't, or shouldn't, disregard the mores of a culture based off the whims of a sexual minority, at least not without more time to figure out the ramifications.

Anyone who wants to ban gay marriage because Jesus told them to or because it is sinful, can fuck off Tbh.

>>53443458
I didn't attack him, or respond to him at all. There is more than one Yank here
>>
>>53443584

Apologies then but what of my point? Do you not agree?
>>
>>53435518
I just spent a year there until I moved to the UK, I lived with a Russian who won the green card lottery. You should apply every year, it happens in November.

Also there are tons of Ukrainians/Russians in the major cities over there.
>>
>>53443677
No OP would rather give up on his dreams because he might see a gay....in public! *shudders*
>>
>>53443914
>*shudders*
hail reddit
>>
>>53444132
FOY
>>
>>53444132
>Letting the irony go over your head so you can make a reddit joke
Great priorities lad.
>>
>>53443649
I agree that banning gay marriage from a moral standpoint is almost certainly hypocritical and that it's nonsense to do so.

>>53442466
>Czech'd
>Shit changes, get over it

Here's my point. A few decades back, the institution of marriage got a big change when no fault divorces became allowed. Suddenly divorce rates skyrocketed and the value of marriage itself came into question.

>Sane response
"Well, maybe before we make big changes to marriage, which every study suggests is important to the nuclear family and the overall welfare of children, we should probably approach it more slowly and make sure we don't have a repeat of this catastrophe."

>far leftist response
"Let's immediately make more big changes to marriage else we risk slightly offending, but with widely accepted civic unions, in no way actually inconveniencing, a tiny sexual minority."
>>
>>53444501
>People should be stuck in miserable marriages! That's how they did it in the olden days!
>If you let gays marry then...er less straight people will get married because of....reasons?
Maybe we'll come to find that marriage is just too far against our nature and give it all up anyway. Treating someone as a second class citizen just to hold on to the values of an antiquated cult isn't an option.

I'm not saying churches should be forced to perform gay marriages, but it should certainly be an option.
>>
>>53444956
1.) Marriage is no longer just a religious (cult) practise, it is now a civic institution as well

2.) Every study suggests that a nuclear family, rather than a broken home, produces more successful and overall healthier children on average. This suggests that the traditional model of marriage is not unnatural and is nit antiquated

3.) If marriage were still treated as an important and lifelong decision people would spend more time choosing it, and investing in it. Unless your spouse is abusive or unfaithful, it should be harder to divorce them frivolously.

4.) Saying that you can't make your sexual fetish part of a marriage does not nake you a 2nd class citizen.
>>
>>53435813
if you want your children to have a third world mentality, you have to live in a third world country, this is, stay in russia

i'm sorry bro.
>>
>>53435518
People like that shouldn't be able to get married

Proposing in a Mac store?
Fucking degenerates
>>
Bit gay m8.
>>
>>53439252
studded leather cock ring

Fucking lel. Something something leatherman.
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.