[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GERMONEY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: BfBxn3ICUAAPaCn.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BfBxn3ICUAAPaCn.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>build up massive industrial complex
>have a top 5 economy
>get almost all europe under your sphere of influence
>have successive superavits
>lower and lower unemployment
>use all its economic and diplomatic power to give welfare to refugees and shit up its own culture
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
I still don't understand why.
>>
>>53430721
because being a cuck is the way of the future
>>
>>53430721
we got bored desu
>>
>>53430721

White people are the first in recorded history to have a mass self destructive neurosis.

Thanks Hitler.
>>
>Germany
>independent since 1945

TOP KEK
>>
File: wpVfMlI[1].jpg (133KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
wpVfMlI[1].jpg
133KB, 1360x768px
>>53430799
This is the only explanation that make sense to me. What's the first thing I do after conquering the world in a game like Total War? Sit back and watch my new stable society flourish? No fuck that, I slide taxes to the max, remove the city guard and watch the chaos erupt... so I can do the fun part all over again.
>>
>>53432170
WE
>>
>>53430721
Our favorite game is "build up country from scratch to world class simulator 2016"
>>
>>53433820
it's like a sim city game where your city is perfect and there is nothing else to do but to destroy everything
>>
>>53433957
Yeah, but we do it to show every slacker in Europe that they're slackers. When we rise from the ashes again and they're still slackers they rage even harder at Fifth Reich and "we're not lazy". But they are.
>>
>>53434135
well at least they enjoy sunshine
>>
File: bf013fb1d67556cd.jpg (40KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
bf013fb1d67556cd.jpg
40KB, 600x400px
>>53434190
fuck sunshine
>>
Never thought the time would come, but i honestly think that "the happening" will come within a few years
>>
pay reperations you evil nazis
>>
>>53430666
more like
>merkel: refugees welcome!
>rat race begins
>thousands of shitskins come and begin to stir up trouble
>why no one wants to help us with them its not our fault they came here wheres solidarity
>>
>>53430666

SEVEN ONE
E N
V E
E
N
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.