[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I often see people on /int/ arguing over which country has the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: 0.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
I often see people on /int/ arguing over which country has the worst tourists.
As someone who has worked as a tour guide throughout Hawai'i for the past 35 years, I can safely say I've dealt with countless tourists from just about every country on this planet. I hope I can give my opinion, formed through much much experience on the 5 worst countries.

5. Italians
Not too bad overall I suppose. Tend to be pretty loud but have a good sense of humor. Often come in loud annoying families and are terrible at following directions.

4. Russia
They just don't listen. They continue to blabber on in slavspeak and won't give a single damn about what you're saying. Then when it comes time to strap into a zip line or get on a canoe, they'll tend to slip-up and injure themselves.

3. Norway
I don't know what separates them from other Scandinavians, but while Swedes and Finns tend to be fantastic tourists, Norwegians don't seem to live up to this. They seems unable to comprehend enviromental dangers. I worked for a mountain bike company that drove people up a mountain to start, I never had a Norwegian customer that was able to realize that it's cold in top of a mountain, despite their climate and is telling them countless times to pack warm clothes.
>>
2. Switzerland
This country has escaped from view the to its low number of tourists but they're terrible. They listen and do what they're supposed to sure, but they complain more then any other country. I don't know why they leave their country because apparently it's perfect. Complain about what you're doing, complain about how you're doing it, complain about all the equipment, complain about the free food, complain about the weather. If it is existant you can guess the Swiss are complaining about it.

1. Chinese
Loud, messy, obnoxious, never ever tip (Europeans do tip), smelly. Every meme about them is true, lotter in the middle of nature reserves and shit everywhere. I had a guy get his ass kicked because he shit in some sacred pools important to the native Hawaiian culture

Honorable mention:
>Americans
>germans
>>
What about the Australians? That's all I care about.
>>
File: 1445746770398.jpg (544KB, 1600x1205px) Image search: [Google]
1445746770398.jpg
544KB, 1600x1205px
>>53423615
#ItooamSam
>>
>>53423615
Really funny. Aussie families tend to be super friendly and basically create conversation among groups.

Ignore memes, you're some of the best. Also big tippers.
>>
>>53423695
>Also big tippers.
not true
>>
What about Britbongs?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2722828/Hotel-threatens-1-400-fines-rowdy-Brits-caught-pooing-swimming-pools-disgusting-new-logging-craze-exposes-guests-harmful-bacteria.html
>>
>>53423813
Sorry man it's the truth.

Though most countries are bigger tippers then they like to admit.
Americans aren't even the biggest.
>>
>>53423864
This
>>
>>53423864
Same category as Americans. Dealt with so so many if them, some good some bad.

Nothing really sticks out at me for how they act.
>>
>>53423525
How about the Brits? I doubt you get many chavs out there due to the cost.
>>
>>53423525
>for the past 35 years
What the fuck? You're in your 50's and browsing 4chan? Kill yourself.
>>
>>53423939
We get a good amount of #ladsontour by it they're no worse then the partybros from the mainland.
>>
I know the french dont tip, but aside from that we cool ?
>>
brits are the absolute fucking worst tourists. Now, I realize that most of them are low-class scum, but what amazes me is that even adult brits are getting extremely pissed on cheap booze and doing obnoxious shit like regurgitating and lying on their piss.
>>
>>53423980
I started working in the tourism indusry from when I was old enough to hold a broom, but yes I suppose I'm getting there.
Not much else to do in my free time.

>>53424023
Sure sure. Tend to be pretty quiet and keep toc themselves, but nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>53423980
Easy, tiger
>>
>>53423575
How can you tell Germans from Swiss?
>ein Sprache
>ein Volk
>ein Reich
>>
>>53423525
This is right , we are like that.
However Americans here are the worst tiurist ,followed by chinese and germans
>>
>>53423525
What about hue's? only richFags and surfers go to hawaii i guess
>>
>>53424360
Yep tons of hue surfers come in and bring their big-bunda wives.
Don't really get any ghetto brs so you tend to be fine

>>53424217
I make a habit of asking people's countries.

>>53424264
I can tell Americans would be terrible tourists in high culture places. For Hawaii they are the default.
>>
>>53423525
>Hawaii

What about Japanese?
I've heard that Hawaii is filled by us.
>>
>>53423525
Are there any flips in hawaii?
>>
Are Dutch tourists as terrible as I think they are?
>>
How about Canadians?
>>
>>53424073
Why does every Bulgarian anon seethe with rage in every post?
>>
>>53424697
nah thats just the balkans for you
>>
>>53424697
Residual lust for moreta.
>>
File: 1366829904016.gif (3MB, 312x175px) Image search: [Google]
1366829904016.gif
3MB, 312x175px
I thought we were good tourists because we're usually rich
>>
>>53424495
Yeppppppppppppppp. I'm on Maui which is the center of the hawiian-japanese population. Street Signs here are written in English with Japanese characters under them, little markets selling Japanese goods are on every corner. Ramen houses and sake bars are huge. At any given time you can head to the local center and see Japanese families performing traditional activities.
Seriously this island is literally a weaboo paradise.

>>53424556
You own all the hotels.

>>53424604
They're fine. I get a proportionally large amount of Dutch on snorkling trips for whatever reason.

>>53424639
Same as Americans.
>>
>>53423813
>Be australian
> travel to america
>Goes to McDonald
>tip 600 $ for a 10$ burger
>>
>>53424779
>I get a proportionally large amount of Dutch on snorkling trips for whatever reason.
They're just preparing.
>>
>>53424779
>Same as Americans
I guess I'm not surprised
>>
>>53424772
Coming from a tourist country the best tourist would be those who don't even come they just send their money directly to us.

Just shut up, don't ask annoying questions, don't do weird things and give us your money.
>>
File: taikaviitta_peruuttaa.jpg (40KB, 448x472px) Image search: [Google]
taikaviitta_peruuttaa.jpg
40KB, 448x472px
>>53423525

Finns visit Hawaii?!
>>
>>53424900

sure, just send me some fridge magnets and some photos from the beach and I'll pay
>>
>>53424912
they blend in with the chinks so you wouldn't know
>>
>>53424779
Ever had Chilean tourists?
>>
>>53423525

You must have been lucky with us then, cause we have a tendency to become unbearable once we leave Sweden.
Vacation is one of the few moments of our lives where we can drop the stiff charade and let loose.
It usually ends up with copious amounts of booze and literal apartheid of whatever resort we inhabit.

No idea what would make us act differently on Hawaii than on the Canary Islands or Malta.
>>
The Swiss are the same everywhere. They're just butthurt their entire country is full of graffiti, Africans and it costs 20 Francs for a beer. Make them feel at home by committing murder then covering it up, raiding their bank accounts and giving them a load of pointless rules to abide by.
>>
>>53423525
What's his name again?
>>
How about danes?
>>
>>53425584
Iz
>>
>>53424217
that's like saying
>Dutch
>Belgium

or
>Russia
>Eastern Europe

or
>UK
>America
>>
>>53423525
which state made the worst tourists?
>>
File: 1420665391990.jpg (138KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1420665391990.jpg
138KB, 768x1024px
>>53423525
>mfw when an american thinks 15°C is cold
>>
>>53429130
anything below 70 is too cold
>>
>>53423615
None exist in hawaii your all at our ski resorts
>>
>>53423525
How cold do you mean? Because anything above 10C is t-shirt weather
>>
>>53429207
Nah m8 in that weather I sweat and it is just uncomfortable in general
>>
>>53424900
it's good that you don't work in the tourist industry, people have told me about amazing customer service and nice employees in Croatia and a faggot like you don't seem representative of that
>>
>>53423525
>They just don't listen.
I doubt they understood English. Why would they listen to your burbling gibberish?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.