[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest question here. Why do people vacation is piece of sh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Honest question here.
Why do people vacation is piece of shit third world countries like Thailand, Philippines, ect? Whenever I hear a man say he's been to SE asia, I instantly assume that he must be a sexpat, yet some of these people are legit tourists. Why? Story related.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3393779/Sister-murdered-British-backpacker-Hannah-Witheridge-reveals-court-officials-told-parents-just-make-one-raped-killed-Koh-Tao.html
>>
They are paedophiles.
>>
>>53422431
I went to the philippines once where my uncle worked, it is literally the usa but asian. so many qts and broads
>>
Thailand is nice, and you could basically hang out with Europeans only and live the life with their toy currency
>>
Some German elders discovered the country and marry the local girls or loli whores. It's a win-win situtation for both sides, since you can buy half of the country with a dollar bill and feed your girl until you die.
I've never heard about young people traveling to SE Asia, but there are many guys who visit Poland or the Czech Republic to smash some cheap prostitutes. I was invited by a friend of me to lose my virginity in Prague, but as autistic as I am, I said no.
>>
I guess Thailand is a hotspot for medical tourism, you can go to a modern hospital where they put you up in a beachfront hotel, get your treatment, and it still costs less than it would in the U.S. Morgan Spurlock, who did "Super Size Me," did a CNN special about it.
>>
>>53422431
I have friends in SEA, senpai. Going there in the summer to see one of them. I am fully aware that I will either get street-raped by hookers or verbally abused by cucked natives, but I value seeing my friend more than that.

Most people just visit for the cheap booze and hedonistic holiday though.
>>
File: thailand.png (657KB, 641x494px) Image search: [Google]
thailand.png
657KB, 641x494px
I think that the majority of these sexpat types of people who go to SE asian aren't aware of the scams and think the natives like them because they kiss their asses.
>>
>>53422431
>t. I've never gotten out of my state
top zozzle faggot
>>
>What if I told you that I have had many death threats from thai people since they murdered my sister? That they defaced photographs of me saying that the killers had only done ‘half the job’… what if I told you that people commented on these photographs saying things like ‘there is still time’, and ‘tick tock tick tock’. What if I told you that I have been sent crime scene photographs? What if I told you that I have been chased in my car? What if I told you that the thais offered us ‘compensation’ to try and keep us quiet? Obviously we were absolutely appalled and told them to shove it.
>>
They're very cheap so they're popular for young people who want to be abroad for a longer time without having to work. The countries there are also seen rougher and more exotic than safer ones in the west so they're more interesting. Of course there are also plenty of other reasons but most of my friends who have went there went there because it's cheap there while not being Africa tier dangerous.
>>
Im in one right now desu pretty fun
>>
It's fucking ridiculous is what it is. I keep seeing shit on my facebook about how I should totally go to Iraq or Vietnam or Burma because that's real traveling and not just tourism. I should apparently walk alone into a village of fucking NVA commandos with my dick in one hand and the American flag in the other and let them prick me with hepatitis-riddled needles. Because now that's real traveling.

Fucking fuck hippies I hate them they deserve to have cleaning fluid injected into their eyes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.