[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats your opinion of Dubai?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (26KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
26KB, 443x332px
I Went to Dubai for a week to help my uncle with his business and to also have a lil holiday, a few years ago. I hated the city from the first day. It was like a fukn oven and ifmyou were outside for more than an hour, you would have a heat stroke. The place has no culture, only spend spend spend. Honestly one of the most overrated travel destinations in the world,.

But one thing that stood out was the sheer number of prostitutes in the city. I saw old bearded men who looked like Osama bin ladins doppleganger with a few russian prostitutes at a hotel lounge. I saw Ethiopian, philipino, russian,, American, German, Central asian prostutes in bars and nightclubs. It was like 10 percent of the world prositutes were at Dubai.

My taxi driver told me most middle class arab men from conservative oil rich countries like Saudi Arabia go to Dubai to have a sex holidays with their coleagues and friends every year whilst they keep their women back home, hidden in rags. Dat Hypocrisy
>>
>>53417888
Ugh the prophet is probably rolling in his grave at the moment.
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 384x384px
>>53418041
But wasnt mohammed a pedophile
>>
I hate all those countries from Morocco to Pakistan. A natural disaster would arrive there, I'd feel no compassion at all.
>>
>>53417888
It's got that artificial feel

I don't care about prostitutes
>>
>>53418864

Me neither particularly, but I get pissed off at Muslims having fun.
>>
>>53418913
Dubai doesn't look genuine desu

Wouldn'tvisit/10
>>
>>53417888
I can't wait until the day Saudi Arabia and the UAE collapse and their people start eating each other.
As we in the West become less and less reliant on their fossil fuels their governments won't be able to buy off their citizens with welfare and they will rebel against their decadent leaders.
>>
>>53417888
I was there for a week on business a couple years ago. While the old city was nice in a sort of Laurence of Arabia way, there was a still a great thread you would either get mugged or scammed by some Armenian criminal.

The new 'city' was like a hollywood set, you just knew 80% of the buildings were empty, and all the actual business was being done elsewhere in Sharjah etc.

That said, I went to the shooting range almost daily and fired a lot of guns. Was the only memorable thing, really.
>>
>>53417888
>The place has no culture, only spend spend spend.
Absolutely this, my firiend. Kilometers of concrete and trade centers. You can't find anything special here: just pants, jewels and spas. Nothing couldn't be found in Europe. You can't communicate with locals (they're tiny minority anyways), you can't feel free because it's a fucking Sharia country.

>No experience of hanging out with natives
>No architecture
>No nature
Dubai not a place for any people from "our" part of the world. It's a Muslim night club.
>>
>>53419967
>the old city
It's worth one day visit in my opinion. Some walk around and fucking boats. I was also told to be careful in the evening time, kek.
>>
>>53417888
>prostitutes
that's because most of them are sex slaves lured in Dubai with fake work. If they run or complain to the embassy,their families back home get murdered or they themselves get killed/tortured since Dubai doesn't have laws.
Obviously it;s less of an Issue with American/German:those are actual high class whores who charge a lot so that arabs can say: I fucked a german/american model etc Those make a lot of money,they're like curtezans,dumb arabs buy them a lot of jewelry
Buyt yeah,the non western prostitutes are slaves,so much for the sharia law being moral and shiet, this is the future for europe if they gain control.
>>
File: kermit.jpg (77KB, 800x771px) Image search: [Google]
kermit.jpg
77KB, 800x771px
It's pretty boring desu.
>>
>>53417888
My mom always go there for work. She often comes back with a lot of jewlery and expensive thing. She works in عاهرة as free lancer. I ask her to take me, but she doesnt want.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.