[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Korean Sexual slavery by Koreans Koreans rape Koreans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: CYYM-v2UQAAEFQV.jpg (72KB, 599x422px) Image search: [Google]
CYYM-v2UQAAEFQV.jpg
72KB, 599x422px
Korean Sexual slavery by Koreans
Koreans rape Koreans
>>
File: CYYM-vuUEAAN2Hc.jpg (74KB, 599x457px) Image search: [Google]
CYYM-vuUEAAN2Hc.jpg
74KB, 599x457px
>>
>>53415142
Already bored
>>
That's just fucked up
I don't know if it's just propaganda

But North Korea is literally the only country i considered that needs to be invaded

Seriously
>>
>>53415283
This, USA rekt Iraq for imaginary WMD while NK have real one and nobody cares, shame
>>
File: 566464283.jpg (292KB, 444x594px) Image search: [Google]
566464283.jpg
292KB, 444x594px
>>
>>53415142

bumping for the asian bants,

Don't we have any corean online ?
>>
>>53415142
>>53415168
Army is japs
That's all about japs you fucking jap nationalist!
Accept your war crime
>>
>>53415142
Japan did a world most evil war crime and never apologize and accept it even once. what a stupid monkey japs are. rape of Nanking,massacre by unit731 and rape of comfort woman jap army kidnaped more than milion of Korean lady and used them as a sex slave until they die.
how many asian girls were killed and raped by jap army? and they never face this clear reality. japs are world most evil race why not god punish and destroy jap
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
Japan your worse than Hitler and the Nazis.war crimes are not just limited to massacre. Special units of the Japanese military carried out experiments on Chinese POWs and civilians in the early 1940s. The Unit 731 led by Shirō Ishii subjected these Chinese people to experiments of amputations, vivisection and biological weapon testing. Chinese prisoners were let to freeze outside with their arms exposed and occasionally soaked in water to freeze to a solid state. The arms were amputated while the doctors repeated the procedures on the upper part of the arm connecting to the shoulder and later removed the legs finally leaving a chest and the head, which caused 3000 deaths. The Imperial Japanese Army collectively killed 580,000 people.What I want is just japs to apologies all over the Asia what Japanese did and accept the own crime of raping Korean woman and massacre which done by jap army in whole Asia. and just applogise from the heart. this is the first step of establish a true relationshit of asia. without it, offcouse whole asia would blame jap untill jap accept it. even jap applogised its war crime its not the meaning jap would be forgiven. never.
but a first step. just jap must accept own war crime and educate it in school forever and apologise from the heart. its what jap needed to do right now.
>>
>>53415142
>>53415168
Read well pls.
>>53416004
>>
>>53415142
>>53415168
i get a weird feeling these pictures are of North Korean concentrationcamps, not Japanese oppression in Korea.

Not really sure though.
>>
>>53415142
Japan did nothing wrong. Chinks and gooks are the jews of the east. Dirty fucking liars that cry for compensation for fictional events.
>>
>>53416004
Disgusting
again and again,"again" forever? fuck off
>>
>>53416071
Look at the clothes it's japs army and this kind of things in Korea was mostly done by Japanese . No one else could be as barbaric as jap army. Nazis makes so gentle and clean compere evil jap army at ww2.
>>53416100
What? Educate the history of Asia more
You are too stupid hopeless weaboo.
Shameless cuck sucker of ugly monkey jap. Hey shameless weaboo! Dirty ugly sub human. Kill yourself weaboo as soon as possible. Weaboo loser like you is disgusting get out of this website and never come back again loser weaboo. Understand? Get out.
>>
>>53415142
Kidnap and rape is like a national sports of japan desu....
Most highest rape rate in the world is japan especially under the age of ten years old
Anime is nothing but a criminal of pedo
All of the world must ban anime to save the children of whole world from pedo rapist monkey japs
>>
DUMB SHEEEEEEIT
>>
Wew, the proxy is strong in this thread
>>
>>53415142
>>53415168

Korean hentai sucks
>>
>>53416293
Fuck off gook. Even if it was true that the Japanese slaughtered you they did nothing wrong. You are literally worth less than shit on an designated Indian street.
>>
>>53416456
By threat I am Japanese who shame of own war criminal which we done by Asia and I hate stupid racist weaboo loser subhuman as like you.
What? Educate the history of Asia more
You are too stupid hopeless weaboo.
Shameless cuck sucker of ugly monkey jap. Hey shameless weaboo! Dirty ugly sub human. Kill yourself weaboo as soon as possible. Weaboo loser like you is disgusting get out of this website and never come back again loser weaboo. Understand? Get out.
>>
>>53416293
>Look at the clothes it's japs army
dunno senpai they dressed similarly do norks and japs
>>
>>53416456
I am Japanese but Anyway if you are talking about Korea. I accept they are much developed and smarter society and technology even more than Japan.
And one of the most popular people by its pop modern culture and talent of arts.
Why they could be more worthless than indian? Do you have something mental illness or crazy in your mind? Because you are the one of those loser pedo rapist weaboo racist?
>>
>>53416753
Then you are hopeless
Resuech by yourself lazy Brits gypsy tire of white loser boy.
Educate yourself more especially the history of east Asia and what japs has done in Asia
It's reteraly worse then nizis. Pls resource about unit 731 and rape of comfort woman.
>>
>A news website says Korean government took back the campaign that intends to register sex slavery(comfort woman) on the list in UNESCO's memory of the world
seriously? I never appreciate it since nobody praises a kidnapper even if he quits demanding a ransom. but I'm sincerely worried about the woman president's danger. no surprises if she might be assassinated.
>>
File: 9c20d6d3.jpg (15KB, 434x310px) Image search: [Google]
9c20d6d3.jpg
15KB, 434x310px
A Korean prostitute of Seattle of the other day.
The sexual and forced slave by the Korean.
This is a tradition of the Koreans.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.