[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Brag about Viking "conquests" which includes rape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: me.jpg (24KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
24KB, 500x279px
>Brag about Viking "conquests" which includes rape
>Complain about Muslim rape

Why are Westerners such hypocrites?
>>
Rape is more of an issue nowadays as it's the current year
>>
>>53405557
One happened a long time ago and the other is still happening in the current year
>>
because they invited them

europeans hate everything but above everything they hate the most hateful thing they have is the small possibility that they are idiots
>>
File: 1452474049719.jpg (19KB, 382x219px) Image search: [Google]
1452474049719.jpg
19KB, 382x219px
>>53406309
wat niga?
>>
I don't know if Viking history includes rape so much as it honors it.
>>
>>53405557
look mum i pointed out another double standard
mum look!
>>
>>53405557

Pre-modern times were fraught with rape and immorality in every culture and nation, it's just a moot point

apply yourself
>>
File: varg face.jpg (6KB, 215x235px) Image search: [Google]
varg face.jpg
6KB, 215x235px
>>53405557
Because muh aryan vikings.
Muh righteous European paganism.
>>
>>53405557
People complain more about shitskins being allowed to, the means are there to stop them easily and forever.

Vikings invaded other countries and took what they want with nobody there to stop them.
>>
>>53405557
>whites raping whites
ok
>msulims raping non muslims
not ok
>>
>>53406680
greedy t b h
>>
>its okay because it was a long time ago XD
>>
>>53407013
>argentina defending shitskins
clockwork
>>
>>53407155
Im not defending anyone, your argument is just stupid
>>
you think people didn't whine against the viking invasion?didn't protest against it? you just don't know about it as explicitly and in detail because there was no internet.
IF anything people've been pussified because there's a connected society where everyone's afraid to lose face around the world and be branded a Nazi.
>>
>>53407283
you're*
>>
>>53405557
I have never seen any historical register saying Vikings used to rape people.

1/10 try harder
>>
It's quite simple.

We're supposed to be beyond that sort of savagery at this point. We don't just suddenly decide that fucking your sister is OK because people used to do it and they didn't know any better in the past.
>>
Imagine if anglo-saxon monasteries were told not to defend themselves against viking attacks because they are just misunderstood refugees fleeing oppression.

"Um, the soldiers that razed your hamlet are the same people the vikings are trying to run away from. I mean, Geez, can you not... I can't even..."
>>
File: 1452443291166.png (338KB, 763x478px) Image search: [Google]
1452443291166.png
338KB, 763x478px
>>53407324

t. Aryan Nazi
>>
>>53407432

You apparently don't realize that there were a shitload of non-German conscripts utilized outside of Europe.

Fuck, I thought my country was the one that didn't learn anything about history.
>>
>>53406973
you have monkeys
>>
>>53405557
Vikings were white
>>
>>53407348

>being this retarded

What do you think barbarian raiders did, arrive with gifts?
>>
>>53407694
>utilized outside of Europe

Protip: Finns weren't considered white or Aryan and we fought in Europe

#REKT
>>
>>53408018

That goes completely beyond the point I was trying to make.

You're in a very niche racial group. In my country you'd just be white.
>>
>>53405557
Because current westerners never did that but they condone the rape. It was a different time back then.
>>
>>53408096

White means shit to me since anyone with light skin is white in America.
>>
>>53408146

Rape was technically not condoned among almost any western culture you'd have to look very hard to find an instance where it was actually a condoned practice. It was something done when armies invaded other countries and only because the leaders of those armies couldn't really do much about it. There are actually instances even of the leaders having men executed for raping the women of the country they chose to invade.

Of course, it had nothing to do with advanced justice. They just didn't want their men mixing with "inferior" people.
>>
>>53408239

Not necessarily.

Caucasoid skull structure is pretty fucking obvious. I mean, we have a lot of Japanese people with skin as white as any "white person" but they're still Asians.
>>
File: somali.jpg (497KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
somali.jpg
497KB, 2400x2400px
>>53408311
>Caucasoid skull structure is pretty fucking obvious.

Like Somalis
>>
>>53408665

It is what it is.

I mean, it might take being dead to study it but there are enormous differences between people at the skeletal level. Thing's being only skin deep is an insane idea.

No race is necessarily superior, or inferior. Yet the differences are impossible to ignore between people.

We've gotten so ridiculously asinine about it in my country that we've started giving out athletic participation awards. It's more like "no, you fucking lost, and all you're doing is belittling the people who won for no goddamn reason."

Excellence is not something to be ashamed of.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.