[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats are differences (if any) between mexicans and other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1451869263305.jpg (44KB, 450x403px) Image search: [Google]
1451869263305.jpg
44KB, 450x403px
Whats are differences (if any) between mexicans and other central americans?
>>
>>53403473
Mexico is prety unique because it's a large country and has been independent and unified for a very long time. Central America is much less unstable, as its unification failed miserably.

Something that really kept Mexico unified was its strong national identity. As the former heart of both Mesoamerican civilization and the Spanish Empire, there was a kind of trans-ethnic Mexican identity that kept the country together in times of crisis. It's very telling that they elected an Amerindian leader in fucking 1852, well over a century before anybody outside of Mexico would do that.

Central American culture is, weirdly, less influenced by indigenous customs than the less indigenous Mexican people. The music and food of Nicaragua and Honduras are pretty similar to that of Cuba and Puerto Rico, in ways that Mexico is not.
>>
CHI
>>
>>53403473
None.
>>
>>53403473
different accents, different face of sorts
they're all drug-selling crooks and wall-jumpers tho
>>
>>53403473
There are dont get mad also this is most hard
Whats the diference beetwen americans and nigerians??

impossible
>>
>>53404310
CHI
>>
>>53403473
The sombrero
>>
Guatemalans and Salvadorians are basically Mexicans. Hondurans, Panamanians, Nicaraguans are basically Caribbeans. Costa Ricans are Europeans
>>
Accent and culture we are all the same.
>>
>>53404596
tu y tu cursito de ingles online
>>
>>53405217
ai am de namver guan
>>
File: meximen.jpg (46KB, 499x449px) Image search: [Google]
meximen.jpg
46KB, 499x449px
>>53403473
Expecting lots of butthurt posts
so go ahead
ill enjoy every single one of them
>>
>>53403473
Mexico is more homogenous culture and language

The other countries have more natives, blacks, whites etc, and are frankly much more interesting culturally speaking.

People are also just generally friendlier here in my honest opinion.
>>
my little brown angels are special
>>
>>53405714
*in terms of
>>
>>53403473
Nothing, except Mexicans, surprisingly, are racist to Central Americans because they're more "indio" than them.
I think it's tragically funny that they so desperately want to be white and discriminate more Amerindian mixed peoples.
>>
>>53405714
What are you doing there
How comes thst they didnt shoot you yet?
>>
>>53405935
>desperately want to be white

No.
>>
>>53406482
como anda wey
>>
>>53405346
>>53405346

lol faget check your own butt before pointing others'
>>
>>53406452
Studying abroad for a semester. I get to visit pretty much the entire country. Its hone stly great, pretty much everyone is helpful and it's cheap as fuck even by LA standards
>Why haven't you been shot yet
They aren't going to randomly target people out in the open, not ecen tourists. The most that will happen is you get robbed and even then it's a rare occurance. Just don't be stupid and you won't be mugged and/or murdered.
>>
>>53405935
Wtf? My family's from ES and we're lighter than most Mexicans around here.
>>
One will build the wall
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.