[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't wait for the day when Germans and Swedes are finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1434724812063s.jpg (11KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1434724812063s.jpg
11KB, 250x241px
I can't wait for the day when Germans and Swedes are finally extinct, especially Germans. I have never hated a people more. The entire emasculation and betafication of an entire people makes me absolutely sick to my stomach. Every time I meet a German or Swedish male all I wanna do is punch them in the face and break their fragile facial features. Your men are a joke and your women should minus well be whores - whores more deserving of proper men. I long for the day I no longer have to deal with you betacucks on /int/.
>>
>>53399445
But young Americans are in just about the same situation.
Atleast for urban rich kids.
>>
Consider the following:

Once Germany and Sweden are primarily brown and Muslim, Russia finally has an excuse to invade both without anyone batting an eyelash.
>>
>>53399544
Irrelevant
>>
>>53399544
Good.

Russians are more men than Germans and Swedes. In this world, countries like that should not exist. If a country's "people" lack the strength to take back THEIR country and secure a future for THEIR children then they should all be extinct and replaced with a much more fruitful population.
>>
>>53399445
Chill brah
>>
>>53399445
Amen.
>>
>>53399445
America is guilty of killing a great nation
>>
File: Sun_o_feels.png (1MB, 1123x790px) Image search: [Google]
Sun_o_feels.png
1MB, 1123x790px
>>53399445

But I like Germans and Swedes, even though I love to shitpost about them 24/7.
>>
>>53401483
>liking the people that destroyed your country and are working currently to destrouy whole europe
>>
>>53401373
Germany has been screwing Europe for decades with their shit. If a country falls that is because they deserved it and were too weak to prevent it.
>>
>>53400162
I got admit that you speak the truth. Hopefully one day Swedes and Germans will be able to take back their ancestral countries they way you are doing Pablo.
>>
>>53401595
top boy
>>
>>53401527
That would seem like a strong case of butthurt, IMO.

I can be angry about these issues, but not for long.
>>
>>53399445
God bless f3m
>>
>>53401595
You killed them 70 years ago, Germany was no more since then
>>
>>53401823
We killed them because they were too weak to stop us. After that what came about was not our fault but their own. The "leaders" THEY wished for brought them this low. A strong people should always be proud of their history, and take lessons from it. Germans lack this trait and often take things to extreme.
>>
File: Shura.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Shura.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>53399445
>that /pol/ tier zombie
>>
>>53402052
Even America would fall if the whole world were against them
>>
>>53402110

we have more guns than there are people on the planet

assuming no nukes are used, i still think we could hold off the planet
>>
>>53402110
If America falls then it was our time. Another will take our place, stomp on the weak, and eventually fall themselves. Such is the cycle of every great country.
>>
>>53399445
>that post
>that flag

the irony and cringe desu, you could have at least gotten an Aussie or Finnish proxy if you wanted to be taken seriously
>>
>>53402313
>He thinks I'm actually American.
>>
>>53402211
It doesn't work that way ameribro
War isn't just about who has more guns
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.