[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are french considered more mediterranean, more celtic or more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: wilson.jpg (182KB, 607x999px) Image search: [Google]
wilson.jpg
182KB, 607x999px
Are french considered more mediterranean, more celtic or more germanic in your country?

inb4 arab and black
>>
Mediterraneans but with lighter skin. Some are still very swarthy by Anglo standards.
>>
>>53388735
When the average American thinks of France, they think its 100% white. Most probably don't even know what Algeria is.
>>
>>53389181
I used to think that all of Europe was 100% white, except for the UK, because I've heard of Indians being there before.
>>
File: verysadfrog.jpg (54KB, 388x380px) Image search: [Google]
verysadfrog.jpg
54KB, 388x380px
>>53389181
>>53389363
You can't imagine how sad those posts made me feel.
>>
File: IMG_0398.jpg (168KB, 662x807px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0398.jpg
168KB, 662x807px
France is considered an independent culture and Belgium considered the French sphere.

Also usually people think that France is white and romantic clay and 8 of 10 russiance would choose France over Germany.

How they are wrong ;_;
>>
>>53388735

Now: Mostly North African

Before: Mostly Mediterranean except the north coast which was Celtic and Germanic.
>>
>>53389504
Another thing, the average American doesn't think Muslims or the Paris Jihadis live in Europe as immigrants or the like.
They think it was like 9/11 where they just took a plane ticket to France and attacked it when they got there.
The idea of large amounts of immigrants to Europe isn't heard of in our media or TV. We assume non-whites in Europe are just students or tourists.
>>
>>53388735
>mediterranean, more celtic or more germanic
People have not such strong autism in real life. French are considered French in my country. We are aware you have different types like everyone else.
>>
I guess French are a bit swarthy aren't they. I hadn't quite thought of it critically before, when you watch fictional historical dramas all the "French" characters are British actors
>>
File: 1427293899874.png (64KB, 259x254px) Image search: [Google]
1427293899874.png
64KB, 259x254px
>>53388735
>shitskins don't integrate
>fucking shitskins they're destroying our countries with their middle age values
>shitskins integrate
>ahah niggers will never be french ehehe go back to africa you fucking ape

fucking cumskins
>>
>>53388735
Based Wilson.
>>
>>53389903
We never asked for sandniggers Bilel.
>>
>>53388735
More Celtic
>>
>>53389504

the Parisian girl in this video is how I wish all French girls acted, sounded, and looked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
>>
>>53390208
don't we have lower crime now than then?
>>
File: 1448796020688.jpg (7KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1448796020688.jpg
7KB, 240x232px
>>53389982
i never asked you to reply to me don't even think about me <_<
>>
>>53390292
indeed

Teenagers didn't have the echo chamber that is internet back then so they probably felt safer though
>>
More gay than any other country
>>
>>53388735
latin/romance
>>
>>53388735
ethnically speaking, the south is generally considered mediterranean, the north is considered celtic, and the eastern and northeastern areas are typically considered more germanic
Linguistically speaking, of course, the whole country is romance except for east brittany, nord pas de calais, and alsace
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.