[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a male american youth >forced to join a hitler youth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: bsa-logo.png (39KB, 401x376px) Image search: [Google]
bsa-logo.png
39KB, 401x376px
>be a male american youth
>forced to join a hitler youth inspired paramilitary organization under the guise of building campfires or some shit

top kek
>>
>>53387153
hey man i enjoyed my time in the boyscouts
>>
File: 1385409994232.jpg (70KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1385409994232.jpg
70KB, 1000x1000px
>tfw conscripted into the boy scouts
>tfw soon to be deployed around the world lighting campfires and knotting ropes to topple governments
>>
>Hitler youth inspired
It was based of the British version
>>
>he thinks there's something wrong with hitler
>>
>>53387153
>hitler youth inspired paramilitary organization
that might actually have been cool, I would have loved that

unfortunately the scouts just want to teach you the bible when you're not in the outdoors
I suffered through a few bible lessons because we went some some cool trips
>>
The Hitler Youth were based on us you fucking snownigger
T. Arrowman
>>
>hitler youth inspired
The Boy Scouts formed before WWI

>>53387627
Where did you do scouting at? Was it the deep south or something?
>>
>>53387756
I live in southern Norway and the bible belt is not far from where I live. One of the scout leaders was very christian.
>>
File: 1447116890020.gif (1MB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1447116890020.gif
1MB, 245x230px
>tfw was kicked out of scouts
Couldnt handle my rock throwing bantz desu
>>
>>53387153
Other way around retard.
>>
>>53388619
translation: you forgot your adhd medication
>>
>>53387153
>Americans need to go to some faggy child molesting organization to learn how to build a camp fire
Why don't you idiots just steal a lighter? Or some matches at least
>>
>>53388759
Adhd medication is stupid female values telling boys not to be boisterous.
>>53388619
Though only niggers and abbos are rock chuckers
>>
If you were sent to this your father didn't love you or he was a useless nu-male desu
>>
I went through cub scouts n shit then i dropped out. Then i rejoined boy scouts because all of my friends were in it.

I didnt rank up once the whole time i was in boyscouts. My friends and I were in it only for the fun as hell camping trips n shit.
Honestly made some pretty great memories in boy scouts with my buddies
>>
>>53387153
Eagle scout reporting, delet plz
>>
File: Crusader.jpg (68KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
Crusader.jpg
68KB, 542x540px
I was part of a Christian youth group growing up, shit was dope af tbqh we played dodgeball all day then did arts and crafts and read bible quotes
>>
>talking shit about boy scouts
Non white detected. Fuck off.
>>
>>53395595
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boys'_Brigade

This was the group I believe
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.