[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would it be like if /int/ existed during WW2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: 1452370284361.jpg (13KB, 260x364px) Image search: [Google]
1452370284361.jpg
13KB, 260x364px
What would it be like if /int/ existed during WW2?
>>
File: se te nota la post.jpg (195KB, 983x1013px) Image search: [Google]
se te nota la post.jpg
195KB, 983x1013px
wouldn't matter because internet did not exist
>>
>muh Jewish refugees
>>
>>53383123
DESIGNATED
GAS
CHAMBERS
>>
I have a feeling both /int/ and /pol/ would be extremely anti-nazi because muh-patriotism, while SJW supported them because we must respect German culture.
>>
>>53382351
Jesus you're not too bright are you nigger.
>>
extreme shilling
>>
>>53381762
There would probably be less nazis
>>
Just like now
>>
It would be bizarre to talk about people we're supposed to hate as if they were actual people
>A 1944 opinion poll found that 13% of the U.S. public were in favor of the extermination of all Japanese.
>>
we would be white actually
>>
>>53392446
kek, this, everyone would be super contrarian and complete brit/soviet shills, at least up until 43/44
>>
File: grinningface7.png (70KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
grinningface7.png
70KB, 1500x1500px
>be Jewish
>get gassed
>>
>>53381762
Fucking Jewish refugees...
just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
File: 1320808592248.png (335KB, 673x601px) Image search: [Google]
1320808592248.png
335KB, 673x601px
>Japs and Koreans still arguing with one another

Nothing had changed.
>>
WHO CCCP here? The brotherly Russian people don't deserve to be betrayed the way they were by the Tzar. I am my self housing honourable partizan Russians in my home. When the day of reckoning comes the rich will all hang!
>>
>>53381762
Like /pol/. And /pol/ will be like stormfront and stormfront wil be like, i don't know maybe not as bad as Ben Garrison in a Mexican Market surouded by poor people.
>>
>be argeniggan
>call urself white
whi is argentina so retarded ?
>>
>>53397036
тнis твн
>>
>>53388956
kek
>>
>>53395789
I laughed.
>>
FUCKING EURO REFUGEES GET OUT
>>
>>53397966
It would be the opposite m8, amerigans hated germany during WWII and that's a fact. Nazis and commies were hated.
>>
File: moxieshower837384.jpg (31KB, 620x374px) Image search: [Google]
moxieshower837384.jpg
31KB, 620x374px
brb
>>
>>53392827
Two nukes were not enough desu.
>>
>see euro flag
>how are you alive?
>>
>>53401718
lel
>>
Even though im in the states, if i was in Poland and not a jew i'd join the Trawniki men.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trawniki_men

>Trawniki men (German: Trawnikimänner) were the Eastern European collaborators recruited from the POW camps set up by Nazi Germany for the Red Army soldiers who were captured during Operation Barbarossa in the border regions. Thousands of these volunteers served in the General Government territory of occupied Poland until the end of World War II.

> The Trawnikis used to arrive in squads numbering around 50 at the killing site, and start by sitting down to a sandwich and bottles of vodka from their knapsacks behaving like guests,[10] while the Germans dealt with unruly crowds of thousands of ghetto inhabitants: as in Międzyrzec, Łuków, Radzyń, Parczew, Końskowola, Komarówka and all other locations.[10]

>The Trawniki men shot so fast and so wildly that the German policemen "frequently had to take cover to avoid being hit."Ukrainian Hiwis were perceived as indispensable. In Łomazy, the Germans were "overjoyed" to see them coming after the messy Józefów massacre which permanently traumatized the untrained executioners. The wave of mass killings of Jews from the Międzyrzec Podlaski Ghetto lasting non-stop for several days were conducted by the Trawniki battalion of about 350 to 400 men, same as in Parczew, or the Izbica Ghetto

It would be fun to shoot at jews for days and days long, plus id fap at the same time at seeing/hearing jewish girls scream for mercy.
>>
>>53401932
>It would be fun to shoot at jews for days and days long, plus id fap at the same time at seeing/hearing jewish girls scream for mercy.
time to leave the basement
>>
>>53401932
You're so far down the autism spectrum its scary
>>
>be slant
>get nuked
>>
>>53388956
quality post
>>
>be 1948
>be german male who somehow survived
>walking down the street on my way to get overpriced inflated bread
>I see a jew coming toward me
>he takes me by the arms and pins me on the wall
>pulls my lederhosen down and feel his circumsized penis penetrate me
>trying to resist
>he keeps saying "stop resisting, i'm the victim"
>other german men surround us and start cheering for the jew and shouting "we're sorry"
>they proceed to unbuckle their lederhosen too and pull them down
>more jews come out and start fucking them
>my jew finishes and I fall to the ground
>other jews finish
>they all take the money from our pockets
>don't have money anymore so I go home hungry

it wasn't a bad day all in all. I deserved this. I'm just glad the jews still like us enough to rape us
>>
>Fucking whities at it again
>>
I would be shitposting on the front lines desu. Can't wait for WWIII it's gonna be a blast fellows.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.