[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you wake in your country just before Genghis Khan leaves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Premongol.png (2MB, 1280x752px) Image search: [Google]
Premongol.png
2MB, 1280x752px
>you wake in your country just before Genghis Khan leaves Mongolia

How fucked are you?
>>
>>53378712
not fucked
>>
Pretty fucked.
>>
All of us are fucked because the 13th century is a terrible time to be alive
>>
>>53378712
Unless I fell asleep with jeans, a coat, and my lighter in my pocket I think odds are pretty good I'm going to freeze to death unless I find some non-murderous Indians.

It's early enough I might be able to get away with the whole pretending to be a God thing.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (14KB, 475x310px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
14KB, 475x310px
>>53378712
>Kashmir separate country.
The things we lost.
>>
>>53379234
You don't need anymore clay. The clay you do have you treat like a garbage dump.
>>
>>53378712
I'm a roman noble and I fuck some Persian qts
>>
>>53378930
>>
>>53378712
Snug as a bug
>>
>>53378712
Not at all ;^)
>>
fuck'em
>>
>>53379041
this - pretty much

I'd have my culture and not much else
>>
File: finlandball.png (17KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
finlandball.png
17KB, 800x800px
>>53379457
Was coming to post this. Glorious future awaits my people.
>>
File: 1446347820846.jpg (219KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1446347820846.jpg
219KB, 960x640px
>>53378712
Eh, I'm fine
>>
>>53379457
>>53379692
I don't know about that, this is around the time Finland is brought under the Swedish crown.
>>
>>53379859
Memes aside, it's actually pretty likely that we joined voluntarily. There is next to no evidence of battles taking place (which is a pretty huge factor), we'd had dealings with them for a long long time before that already and finns also got special rights at the same time as tax collectors and traders. tl;dr finnics had been traders for a long time utilizing the river systems in what is now russia and like the jews we were we joined sweden to get more shekels
>>
>>53378712

>Wales and England having that neat modern border

Nahfam.
>>
>>53380075

There's no real 'we' at that point, there was no Finnish identity before the Swedes came
>>
>>53378712
Not too fugged, if you're only referring to Finns conquering land and shit

But if global demographics revert back to the way they were I'd be surrounded by Hindu shitskins
>>
>wake up
>all is well, as it has been for years
>hit the peace pipe and go out hunting with my bros
>got the biggest moose today, fresh pussy tonight
>hit the peace pipe again
>feast on some berries and venison while taking multiple hits from the pipe throughout the night
>fuck a qt in my tent
>sven and his buddies jihading on my shores
>my fellow brethren want to kill them off for looking different from us
>I smoke the peace pipe and say "COME ON PEOPLE, IT'S 1206!"
>we all toke up and fall asleep under the stars knowing we'll do it again tomorrow
>>
>>53380780
So you're an indian? Otherwise say goodbye to your scalp
>>
>>53380964
>Otherwise say goodbye to your scalp
except natives here werent even close to as violent and savage as american natives were

Have you not noticed the further north, the more civilized people are?

China (manchus)
Europe
Korea
India
North America
Brazil, Argentina, Aus (backwords logic works here though)
etc etc
>>
>>53381156
In Europe as a whole maybe, but at least here in Finland it's the reverse and north has the highest murder rates by far.
>>
>>53381156
>you come to their tent village
>half of them die to diseases
>they kill you to appease the spirits
RIP
>>
File: 1438316838471.gif (4MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1438316838471.gif
4MB, 512x288px
catalonia independent
>>
Dear God, this land got screwed then.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.