[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will the bullying stop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 6666.gif (9KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
6666.gif
9KB, 500x333px
When will the bullying stop?
>>
it won't
>>
>>53377281
why
>>
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.
>>
when i say so
>>
>>53377253
Never ever. We are masochistic, it turns us on when we get bullied. Why do you think we live k this country. Suffering makes us cum
>>
>>53377253
>bullying
Stupid whitey. You call this bullying? If this is bullying, I don't want it to end. <3
>>
When there's poo in the loo.
>>
Why India is the future:

1. We have the largest population
2. We are the fastest growing economy
3. The diaspora is fast growing especially in countries with low population like US, UK, France, etc.
4. Our political system is the best in the world and accepts diversity
5. We speak english
6. Our culture is the best
7. We are a leading country in science, technology, space, nuclear weapons, missiles etc.

Need any more reasons?
>>
>>53377728
True but we'll always be 2nd wheel. Never a true super power.

Nobody cares about the superpower meme here. People just want better life
>>
>>53377532
lol cum
>>
>>53377824
lmao who needs a better life as long as porkistan is faring worse than us>>53377824
>>
>>53377728
It's only a matter of time before India become one of the world's major players. I don't get this though. If you're Indian, why the fuck would you move to Belgium? Aren't the Dutch fucking scary?
>>
>>53378685
lmao Pakistan
"I'm totally Arab"istan
"Please fuck me in the ass, Lord Osama" istan
"The Taliban are pretty alright" istan
"Getting anally fucked by the Jihadists is pretty nice" istan
"Having the Afghans rule half our country is great" istan
"Little boys are sexy as fuck" istan
"Incest is wincest" istan
"WE WUZ OPPRESSED AND SHEIT" istan
>>
>>53377253
when will the loo pooing \ all the stereotypes of indians being 90% true stop ?
>>
>>53382588
There are no schmeckles in this thread, Goldberg. Be gone!
>>
>>53377824
I thought you would always be FUCKING WAGON WHEEL
>>
>>53377253
>Literally just had an issue with an indian person
>man I wanna go vent
>Fucking first page
I got randomly put with a group of 3 suitemates.
>1 is a white guy
>1 is a jersey guy of Indian decent
>1 is a full, foreign Indian here for college.

Guess how the scale of cleanliness goes?
Exactly in that order.
>Fucking Indian douche left potatoes to mold in the cuboard over the break.
>That attracted flies.
>Fucking Indian douche keeps leaving cooked food open/about overnight.
>Go tell him to stop leaving open food out cause we already have a fly problem
>"Oh, okay. Why are you so scared of flies?"
I wanna punch this fucker in the face.
>>
>>53377532
>>53377595
>>53377824
>>53378185
>>53378685
pajeet my son
>>
File: 1249631485386.png (29KB, 200x237px) Image search: [Google]
1249631485386.png
29KB, 200x237px
>yfw you realize that Indian public defecation leads to piles of dried shit that is inevitably picked up by the wind and literally spread across Indian land, building, animals and people
>>
It's too late.
India got bullied so hard they're a site-wide laughing stock.
>>
What the fug is this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>>
>>53384283
Can't you get him kicked out? Just threaten to kick him out, most of the fucks who go abroad are pencil neck nerds, he won't do shit even if you punch him. Right now tons of fucks like him are getting deported back. I'm glad your country is finally kicking out these cunts.
>>
when they learn to poo in the toilet

>>53377728
>we
>belgium
if india is so good go back to there
>>
>>53384437

>shit tornados
>>
>>53377253
As soon as India learns to poo in loo
>>
>>53384967
I sent a record of the potatoe stuff to the building manager to have on record, but it's a big apartment complex tied to the college, so I can't really just kick him out or anything.

Also, he's not really buff, but he's very tall. Much larger than me.
>>
>>53377532
>>53377595
>>53377824
>>53378185
>>53378185
>>53378685
>>53384967
TELL ME WHERE THE POO GOES
>>
Is the usage of sarcasm or bantz common in India?
>>
>>53385196
LOO
>>
>>53384542
>word-wide laughing stock
ftfy
>>
>>53385196
It's easy, I got this, Lo... DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET. Fuck

>>53385162
That's just sad, boycott the fuck. Ignore him, act like he doesn't exist. Nothing is more deadly than isolation
>>
>>53377253

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
>>
>>53377728
>our culture is the best
Don't you worship Rats and Toilets?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.