[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bestsellers on German Amazon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1452427840172.png (219KB, 744x714px) Image search: [Google]
1452427840172.png
219KB, 744x714px
Bestsellers on German Amazon.
>>
>>53369005
Nice, will there be a happening soon?
>>
File: 1447869379764.png (167KB, 636x426px) Image search: [Google]
1447869379764.png
167KB, 636x426px
>tfw round 2 is imminent
>>
>KO spray
Jesus senpai Christ. Is German that dangerous now?
>>
File: 1451380557633.jpg (31KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1451380557633.jpg
31KB, 540x540px
>>53369005
>ywn have a cute gf that mixes you a smothie after the recipe of a cook book you bought her

Instead, she sees it as a personal insult to buy her a fucking cook book
>>
>>53369005
please tell me this isn't fake
>>
The smoothie revolution has arrived!
>>
are smoothies white?
>>
File: DolfyLaughs.jpg (100KB, 1024x563px) Image search: [Google]
DolfyLaughs.jpg
100KB, 1024x563px
>>53369005
>>
Diversity and multiculture is good for the economy.
>>
>>53369756
Yes.
>>
>Smoothies & Shakes & Co
>Mein Kampf
So do they hate juice or not?
>>
>>53370046
t. Jamæl Mouhmad
>>
>>53369005
There you see why German right can't be taken serious. Mein Kampf is an objectively shitty book which only brainless skinheads would defend, as even the "normal" right wing people agree on how badly written it is. It probably would be considered fanfiction tier nowadays.

Then again I believe most of the people buy it because it's edgy and some are interested in Adolf's autism.
>>
>>53369005
I'd like to get that book
Original had 800 pages and this has 2000 with annotations

Some German ministers proposed that Mein Kampf should be a required reading in schools

Education is more effective in combating extremism than bans
>>
>>53371065
I agree it's a terrible prose, but It's important from historical perspective
>>
>>53371065
>Then again I believe most of the people buy it because it's edgy and some are interested in Adolf's autism.

I believe the edgy folks already owned it.. The current release is an annotated version subtitled 'Einer Kritischen Edition', and I doubt Nazis would enjoy that very much..
>>
>>53371299
I doubt the nazis would care about the footnotes, it's not like they'd understand the criticism anyway.
>>
>>53371065
>Mein Kampf is an objectively shitty book
correct

>most of the people buy it because it's edgy and some are interested in Adolf's autism.
also correct. the exact phrasing would be "lol hitler xD"

what's really hilarious is that they released an annotated edition thinking it would be offensive/too dangerous/whatever garbage argument to release it unedited.

>the state of free speech in germany
>>
>>53371251
>but It's important from historical perspective
not really. Do you really think anyone actually read it in the 30's?
Do you think Americans would read a book written by Obama if it was freely distibuted to everyone?
>>
>>53371494
Another funny thing is, the lefty columnists on SPON are saying that the commented version is more dangerous than the original because Adolf's retardation, actual ideas, and context get explained by professionals. Might be true to some point, but they're already calling for shutting the whole project down and leave it banned for some reason.
>>
>>53371632
If you're interested in WWII, it's important to understand Hitler's thinking, however deranged it was, because he was arguably the most important figure in that conflict

That conflict shaped modern Germany, so it's important that all Germans are educated about it
>>
>>53370905
Why is this post so underrated?
>>
>>53371741
Link?

I got exactly opposite impression from Der Spiegel
>>
>>53369367
Please... I don't want you to see me like that, nippon-sama
>>
>>53371814
I'm a leftist as well btw
>>
>>53369005
Is that the Mein Kampf version filled with comments explaining why he was a bad guy?
>>
but when mein kampf came out in 1925, adolf really came into his own, commercially and autistically speaking
>>
>>53371632
If it revealed his real inner thoughts, then yes
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.