[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why japaneses so obsessed with koreans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1451307108202.png (219KB, 722x768px) Image search: [Google]
1451307108202.png
219KB, 722x768px
Why japaneses so obsessed with koreans?
>>
because proxies

they themselves used to point out zainichi everywhere in their own japanese circles but I think it became a meme even there
>>
they are amerifag proxies.
we japanese love koreans.
>>
>>53364127
because they impersonate other country persons and denigrate Japan.
because they don't post from their own country when they denigrate Japan
because they are shifty
>>
>>53364127
TSUNDERE
>>
>>53364429
If I was korean I could be very lazy for all this shit
Isnt that mean that koreans obsessed with japaneses?
>>
File: BBC10_M1Bit.gif (24KB, 454x895px) Image search: [Google]
BBC10_M1Bit.gif
24KB, 454x895px
>>53364127
It's the other way around, pal.
>>
>>53364127
US put Koreans as an object Japanese hate instead of American. Koreans are best scapegoat by its shitty nature.
>>
desu, i think most japanese don't give a fuck. no hate, no love.

It's only the very few crazy people that goes on about korea.
>>
See? They posted from countries other than Korea
>>
Japs in general are alright but Japanese posters on 4chan are seriously fucked in the head or something
>>
>>53364127
because of almost the same reason why Germans are "getting along with" the Polish.
>>
>>53365441
you are heavily mixed wit each other?
>>
>>53365525
Do you mean our genes?
If so, that sounds about right.
The Japanese today have two roots of descent: "Jomon" and "Yayoi".
The former is a native descent of Japan's land, and the latter came from Eurasia containing Korea.
Well, I just meant to liken our relation to your relation from the viewpoint of "history".
>>
>>53365401
Your mate living in other countries are more terrible!
Your mate post barnyard pics and offensive words against Japan day after day
>>
>>53364127
Japbros are just huge meme-ers
>>
>>53364127
Because Most Japanese /int/ posters are /pol/tards Japanese version. They are losers and virgins and cons and readers of retarded shit like Breitbert and in denial and delusional and moepigs and fatfucks and jobless and NEETs and uneducated and uncultured and shit.
The same goes for most Americans on 4chan. They are massively obsessed with Jews and Blacks. Not to mention Koreans and Chinese, who are mostly migrants in the west, here are in the same way. They always annoyingly make a big fuss about Japanese, and shit on them every single time.
These are what that means. In other words, like, 4chan is full of delusional nerdy losers in denial regardless of nationality and race.
>>
>>53364127
most Japanese aren't anti-korean
there are a lot of anti-korean Japanes posters because most of Japanese posters on /int/ from 2ch
they are brainwashed to hate Korea there
>>
>>53364127
It this obsession real though ?
Never actually seen it happen in real life, it only happens on the internet… between losers I bet.

I work with koreans daily and we get along.
We only have several politic issues to clear up, but that's all. Doesn't mean we have to fight over that every day.
>>
>>53364127
Because a part of Koreans is strongly influenced by China.
And a part of Japanese is strongly influenced by China.
They hate each other.
Ordinary people of each country think they are fool.
>>
>>53364127
Shit like this one >>53365682 is a typical average Japanese /int/ poster. Basically they always try too hard to argue about Japanese identity and manage to make them different from Koreans. They are nothing but literal /pol/tards JP version.
>>
>>53364127
none of your business ~Stan
>>
>>53364127

Why are Kazakhs so obsessed with Koreans?

I understand that some of them immigrated a while back, but those with Korean heritage don't even know the language or eat dog. They also forgot how to make kimchi from what I tasted in the Green bazaar.
>>
OP is a Korean who posts horrible things about Japan to reflect on his works. We Japanese are sick and tired of such postings
>>
>>53366342
fuck off manlet
>>53366505
>Why are Kazakhs so obsessed with Koreans?
?
>>
>>53366584
A lot of my female coworkers were well in to kpop and Korean dramas. Althought I wouldn't expect a Shymkent or Taraz girl to know where to find Korea on a map desu.
>>
>>53366728
>A lot of my female coworkers were well in to kpop and Korean dramas
>implying that it something important
nobody gives a shit about korea here, you know?
>>
>>53364127
Young generation of Korea never care about shit of japs
Korean is already tired japs stupidness

Pls leave Korea alone
Japanese gorvenment politics is clearly anti Korea or anti Asia as deny of war crime.
Racist nation is japs. No one of young Korean never care japs any more just tired for japs stupidly just leave Korea alone
Pls
Pls!!!
>>
File: 28847996.jpg (57KB, 538x320px) Image search: [Google]
28847996.jpg
57KB, 538x320px
>>53368157
What's this?
>>
>>53364127
because it freaks them out that they can't tell them apart like others foreigners
>>
>>53368157
oh.. you think?

of course there is waboo-koreans obseesed with anime.

but almost every young korean hate japan.

they are always fucking korea's ass..
for example.. they apology about comfort women few days ago.
and same day, abe's wife is step to the Yasukuni shrine
how can't we hate japan? they always fucking korea's ass
>>
>>53369733
You gookpongs are as pathetic as netouyos. If you are in the same denial as netouyos and wont pick up the posts that those rational Japanese posters did, you better get away from here and turn off your PC. Read some comedy manga instead for a change.
>>
Many rightist on 4chan
each other.
>>
bump for memes
>>
>>53364127
because they cant forget how good korean pussy was
>>
>>53364127
Why are yanks obsessed with the Brits and Japs?

Weeaboism isn't limited to just Ani-fags
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.