[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuban heritage anyone? > tfw you're shy and everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

Cuban heritage anyone?

> tfw you're shy and everyone expects you to be loud and rude
> speak Spanish at the high school level
> whole world thinks you're black when you're pale skin with black hair and brown eyes
> always labeled a communist
>>
How does it feel to know that your parents are either traitors or cowards?
>>
Where do you live?

How do you feel about the increase in Cubans migrating to America?
>>
Seriously all Cuban Americans do is talk about how white they are.
>>
>>53361843
How does it feel to know that you'll NEVER live in the US?
>>
>>53361876
It feels good
>>
>>53361868

Lived in Miami my whole life. I heard currently that the new Cuban migrants are very communist and welfare queens. Although I believe in hard work despite my hypocritical heritage, I can't resent an entire group of migrants for acting the way they do because it may be a hidden variable that is causing them to act like this. I don't really identify with Cuban culture nor American culture because I was raised by not stereotypic Cubans. In all, I don't feel passion or nationalistic for any country due to a insecure sense of not knowing my identity.

>>53361843

Pretty apathetic. I have to respect that they risk coming this country illegally 24 years ago just so they can have a better life. My dad was a rebel and he always spoke against the governmthey risk coming this country illegally 24 years ago just so they can have a better life. My dad was a rebel and he always spoke against the government and the government took away his parents' jobs because they were Christian. ent and the government took away his parents' jobs because they were Christian.
>>
>>53362173

Sorry about the errors. Typing on mobile causes odd things to happen to posts especially to posts that respond to two or more people.
>>
>>53362173
How old are you?
>>
>>53362266

>>53361875

Honestly I find it a bit annoying because I have to hear it everywhere I go. But there are some weird white looking people in Cuba that have blonde hair and blue/green eyes. Even though that's not the case most of the time especially when Spanish blood has a lot of Arabic origins along with a possibility of mixing up with TaiƱo native Americans and African slaves, it's this delusion everyone has. Although I'm pale because I don't get enough sunlight, I acknowledge I may have a bit of mixture in me. I still get called a nigger though from time to time on the internet.
>>
What do Cubans eat?
>>
>>53362442

Basic caribbean diet consisting of coconuts, mangos, pork, steak, plantains, bananas, plantain chips, rice, black beans, minced meat, fried rice, white rice, enjoying American fast food

http://www.casavana.com/menu/
http://pollotropical.com/menus/
http://www.reypizza.com/menu/
>>
the cuban diaspora in the us were mostly the bourgeois upper middle class that left communist revolutions, and like all latin american countries, the upper class is way more ligter and caucasian than the lower classes
>>
>>53361843
Argentina is a joke country. Don't fucking kid yourself, you would label yourself a "traitor" or a "coward" just to live on the other side. Just like how niggers use "Uncle Tom" as a boogieman for someone who leaves the shitheap lifestyle and dares to resist bending over to a worthless and directionless dindu lifestyle.
>>
>>53363900
More like gommies and leftist populists shamelessly appeal to the lowest common denominator of society and directly oppose and attack those who actually contribute and honour their heritage.

Look at the fruits of that policy in south america, and watch as it happens in europe today.
>>
>>53364120

>muh heritage
>>
>>53364149
>le irish commieboo strikes again
I'm not the OP. I'm not any form of diaspora nor "muh huritage" faggotry

But it's quite interesting of you to focus on that and not what is actually the pressing argument.
>>
>>53364017
Argentina is actually pretty nice and Uncle Tom has a pretty deep history to it's name and origins.

There's the insult where it's incorrectly applied and their's legit as fuck Uncle tom's who suck up to any authority figure of any race. Shitty policing? Defending pastors in the black community who loot for private jets, defending government policies that are fucked up as shit (guns don't kill people, bad polices and fucked up/non existent rehabilitation programs do).
>>
>>53361875
>Seriously all Cuban Americans do is talk about how white they are.

Have you never met someone from a Spanish speaking country? With the exception of Spain (all they do is smoke and be unemployed) that's pretty much how all Latino culture works

1. Muh white heritage tho
2. Loud irritating personality
3. Constantly drinking

Follow these rules and you can be Latino too.
>>
>>53367468
nah for mexcrement it's "muh aztecs. muh stolen land california and texas!"

if you go on amateur camsites you can see latin america probably does have more white people then the average person immediately thinks, but it is funny that the whole "i'm white from brazil for real" is so prevalent.

I think loudness is mostly a mexishit thing too moreso than a spanish thing in general (which is how redneck americans usually go about thinking anyway). Really the fact that Americans of all people find them to be too loud speaks volumes.
>>
>>53364219

Interesting to ignore biased polshit baiting?

DEBATE ME
DEBATE ME
HAHAHAHA YOU WONT DEBATE ME BECAUSE IM RIGHT LALALALALA
>>
Cuba is pretty based desu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7myLXPUBB_w
>>
>>53362427
https://youtu.be/JlP_4GIsKrQ

The guy with long black curly hair is a Cuban and he looks and talks just like the average Canarian. That's the look I immediately associate with Cubans honestly.
>>
>>53368500
Guy looks like a fucking pirate. He should have a bottle of rom and a parrot on his shoulder.
>>
>>53368500

My entire family lineage came from the Canary Islands.

Your guy definitely not sounds like the average Cuban though. Their body language is exaggerated and they move their body with swagger. They speak Spanish at a much faster rate in the form of a slang. Their hair is way shorter and militarized. Never seen another Cuban guy with bangs being able to reach the bottom of their eyes like my hair is. But you got the hair color and skin tone of some of its residents.
>>
>>53361776
Santa Clara reporting
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.