[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The west is becoming a shithole everyone. We're getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: Asia.jpg (14KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
Asia.jpg
14KB, 232x217px
The west is becoming a shithole everyone. We're getting invaded and slaughtered by Muslims, our governments are corrupt and slowly infringing on our freedoms, Social Justice Warriors are going to be running our society soon...I say we get out while we have the chance. Let's start a mass migration to the far lands of the East. Nice countries like Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, the Philippines, and Singapore. Who's with me?
>>
u a dumby senpai? y am i evn asking lmao
>>
>>53360050
CHICANO
>>
>>53360106
CHI
>>
>We're getting invaded and slaughtered by Muslims
>our governments are corrupt and slowly infringing on our freedoms

Blatant lies that couldn't be further from the truth.

>Social Justice Warriors are going to be running our society soon.
If the first two were problems, this would alleviate both of them. Either way more egalitarianism is a good thing, not a bad thing.

>a mass migration to the far lands of the East. Nice countries like Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, the Philippines, and Singapore.

I doubt a single one of those countries would want a paranoid, Bundy-esque racist like yourself. Please don't ruin other nations, instead educate yourself.
>>
>>53360050
>Implying those Asian countries accept mass immigrants from west

lel
>>
>>53360124
La cagaste jajajjajaja
Salu2
>>
>>53360124
t.Hernadez abdul henrique carlos de istanbul y iraq
>>
File: UnmaskingJews.jpg (14KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
UnmaskingJews.jpg
14KB, 300x295px
>>53360124
>Denying Muslim attacks in West is a problem.
>Government isnt corrupt
>SJWs are all right, and not allowing these problems to occur.

Oh anon, I know who you are
>>
File: welcome_to_Japan.jpg (119KB, 479x273px) Image search: [Google]
welcome_to_Japan.jpg
119KB, 479x273px
>>53360156
Why not? At least we ourselves are definitely ready to welcome them :)
Do not spread such a groundless rumor that we are bloody racists, the truth is rather the opposite.
>>
>>53360050
>We're getting invaded and slaughtered by Muslims
good
>>
> Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, the Philippines, and Singapore.
>Having less corrupt government institutions than the U.S.
>>
>>53360232
>At least we ourselves are definitely ready to welcome them :)
>we

only you :)
>>
File: smh.jpg (37KB, 356x512px) Image search: [Google]
smh.jpg
37KB, 356x512px
>>53360297
>retarded enough not to notice the sarcasm
>>
File: Man-insane.jpg (92KB, 494x720px) Image search: [Google]
Man-insane.jpg
92KB, 494x720px
>>53360050
We'll accept you(`・ω・´)
At most 5 people, though.
Work hard and contribute to Japan like sleves, like us...
>>
GALLEGO
>>
>>53360374
I didn't think Japanese people were capable of sarcasm.
>>
>>53360124
>sjw
>egalatarianism
Pick one
>>
File: corrupt index.jpg (1MB, 2480x1595px) Image search: [Google]
corrupt index.jpg
1MB, 2480x1595px
>>53360267
:)
>>
>>53360227
Terrorist attacks are ideologically Islamists, not the average muslims.

I'm speaking of specifically of the USA government, but at worst USA is only slightly corrupt and not more corrupt than it has been in the last 200 years. If anything America is less corrupt than it ever has been.

Social Justices are for justice first, if muslims were hounding on native/other populations they would be the first to call them out on it and take action against murder.

Also activist governments would end corruption than cause more corruption.
>>
>>53360529
I don't quite understand how exactly you measure something like this.
>>
>>53360529
Allow me to correct myself,

>South Korea, Taiwan, and the Philippines
>Having less corrupt government institutions than the U.S.
>>
I want Brazilian people to come to Japan
but I don't know if they want to come here or not
>>
>>53360737
Trust me, you don't want them.
>>
>>53360534
>Terrorist attacks are ideologically Islamists, not the average muslims.
Lmao, every time. The vast majority of muslims hold beliefs that are directly contrary to modern western society and it is those beliefs that fuel terrorist attacks. Nice smoke screen though "ideological" lmao, all you did was re-brand "religious" so as to somehow erase the direct link with Islam.

>Social Justices are for justice first, if muslims were hounding on native/other populations they would be the first to call them out on it and take action against murder.
Oh, never mind. you are a SJW

Here's me hoping a truck hits you on your way to your reddit social meet up.
>>
>>53360529
How much did you pay to rank so high on that index?
>>
>>53360050
The only nice countries in your list are Japan, the Philippines and South Korea (barely).
>>
>>53360827
there are already many Brazilian people in Japan
they work hard, and adjust to Japan
>>
>>53360936
Japan is not colombia desu :3
>>
>>53360986
You Japs are so smug.
>>
>>53360950
Then you've already drained the world of all the good ones and you certainly don't want to risk it by welcoming any more.
>>
File: CT8IFj8UYAAIZ4a.jpg (83KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CT8IFj8UYAAIZ4a.jpg
83KB, 600x600px
Reminder
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.