[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>America was created for whites >one of the principal founders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 50f862fade46b.image.jpg (113KB, 664x760px) Image search: [Google]
50f862fade46b.image.jpg
113KB, 664x760px
>America was created for whites
>one of the principal founders of the USA had tons of children with a black woman

Top fucking kek
>>
>>53354943
In his defense he already had 6 children before his alleged affair.
>>
>>53354943
All of them did. That's why I always laugh when white Americans muh heritage because black Americans are much more likely to have colonial heritage from massa 200 years ago.
>>
>>53355110
But the Americans that claim a right to this country are also distantly part black, and those blacks are also part colonial stock, yes?
Like Southerners.
>>
>>53355172
Huh?

I'm just saying most white Americans are descended from Irish, German, and Italian immigrants while black Americans are descended from slaves, and slave masters who were the original colonists.

Which is why it's also funny when blacks blame whites for slavery when they descend from them the most.
>>
>>53355450

Where the white Americans from pre-Civil War times almost exclusively from English descent?
>>
File: event horizon.jpg (51KB, 392x275px) Image search: [Google]
event horizon.jpg
51KB, 392x275px
Sam Neill is a true Australian hero
>>
>>53355499
British with various dutch, french, swiss, and german thrown in.
>>
>>53355499
depends on the area

Mostly British and Scottish in the 13 colonies, yeah
>>
>>53358099
>British and Scottish

oops, I meant English and Scottish
>>
File: 1452270049279.jpg (177KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452270049279.jpg
177KB, 960x720px
Literally nothing wrong with cucking other races.
>>
>>53354943
Yeah, that he didn't raise.
>>
File: Never Ever.jpg (12KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
Never Ever.jpg
12KB, 250x247px
>>53355450
Also funny how children of rape victims have the genes of their rapist.
>mfw Christian rape victims will raise a child that is half their rapist
>their religion says abortion is bad and that they should love their enemies and forgive unconditionally, even their rapist
>>
>>53358189
Women being forced to raise and love the children of their rapists is a big turn on. You know, they are trying their best to love their children and give them the best life no matter what their origin was, but everytime they look at them, they are reminded of being raped. Eventually, it ends in delinquency, alcoholism and child abuse.

My cock has never been so hard
>>
>>53354943
What is the implication here? Elaborate
>>
>>53358991
Le blacks r ebul so le amerika is ebul
>>
>>53354943

He already carried a somalian male lineage.
>>
>>53358991
I think it's just another "AMERICA YES" thread.
>>
itt; chicanos
>>
>>53355110
we wuz massas an sheitz
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.