[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Culture Pals - /cp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 43

File: 1419727085141.jpg (34KB, 701x349px) Image search: [Google]
1419727085141.jpg
34KB, 701x349px
Culture Pals: Skyping with qt edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, hangout with other /int/erpals, share qts, share qt's nudes, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, log the ip addresses from qts with iplogger, make fun about crazy qts, share replies from pastas, etc.

interpals.net

OP pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/EvUXeSpH

Old Thread:
>>53302397
>>53302397
>>
>>53352025
Expected grades coming from GCSE, before we'd even studied the topic let alone revised it. Our expected grades weren't revisited during year 12.

Also first for scalextric
>>
>>53352168
2nd for failing my education
>>
File: New Europe.png (61KB, 711x242px) Image search: [Google]
New Europe.png
61KB, 711x242px
xth for New Europe.
>>
NIGGGEEERRRRR
>>
>>53352168
I'm predicted CCDD because I got B's and C's for GCSE, but then again I didn't revise.

I should still be able to turn it around if I revise, right?
>>
>>53352195
t. it's 2015 land
>>
File: interpals83.png (24KB, 680x277px) Image search: [Google]
interpals83.png
24KB, 680x277px
BITCH TEST

Are you alpha and chad enough to start a convo with "ey bitch"?

post results to thread
>>
File: 131415.png (8KB, 725x131px) Image search: [Google]
131415.png
8KB, 725x131px
Sometimes people on this act weird.
>>
>>53352221
Depends on the subject. Maths? Lmao your fucked kiddo. Essay subjects? Revise the technique, not the content. Sciences? Eh you'll be fine.
>>
>>53352386
Physics, Psychology, Computing, Business.

Physics is the one i'm somewhat worried for, because it has a mechanics module which is pretty tough if you don't do A-Level Maths + Further Maths (Maths students get taught it)

Psychology is pretty easy, just a lot of shit to learn.

Computing is not too bad, it's mostly programming which I'm good at.

Business is piss easy, but I'm probably going to drop it because it's boring as fuck
>>
>>53352386
>>53352221
Yo Bongstas, what are all these letter combos?
Explain it to me within at most 3 sentences. I don't want to have to try to understand a whole to me completely unknown system
>>
>>53352716
I envy you for having such less subjects
>tfw have ~12 subjects
>>
>>53352723
I'm just as confused as you about the English system Tbh.
>>
File: 1448755196058.gif (943KB, 250x162px) Image search: [Google]
1448755196058.gif
943KB, 250x162px
>>53352849
>>
>>53352716
Mechanics is the easiest thing in maths (bar statistics) you'll be fine. Just revise. You seriously need to. A B at GCSE will be lucky to get you a C at A level unless you put serious graft in. As I say, I got an A* in GCSE biology and B at A level and worked my arse off for that B.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 228x221px
The harsh reality when your QT says "you know, we might meet once or twice more and never again! Who knows what life will bring. Things happen unexpectedly. Who knows where we will be in a few years. But that is just how life is ;)"

I know what she says is the truth. But it still hurts nonetheless
>>
>>53352723
Grades.

Last two years of secondary education is referred to Sixth Form/A-Levels, depending on where you are in the country.

You're required to take at least 3 courses, with a maximum of 5-6 (depending on your school) and each letter is what you're predicted in that class.
The spectrum is A* > A > B > C > D > E > U

A* is the highest possible, C is the minimum pass rate for Universities, and U is ungraded - you don't even get a grade because it's so bad, basically.

Now, for the letter combos. In my case, CCDD means I'm predicted a C grade in 2 classes, and a D grade in the other two.

English universities ask for a certain set of grades for their courses. The requirement varies on the prestige of the university, the course itself, and the demand for the course. For example, if you wanted to study Architecture at Oxford, you'd need something Like A*, A* and A (stylized as A*A*A) which is hard as fuck to get, whereas if you went to some shitty city college studying liberal art, you'd only need BCC, or some other low grade.

A-Levels are crucial because depending on how well you do is what determines of how good of a university you can go to.

However, you can't just go to any course with any subjects. Some courses have a prerequisite for the course, i.e. if you want to take Architecture, it might ask for AAB, but one of those grades must be Mathematics and/or Physics.

Now, what happens if you don't have the grades needed? 95% of the time, you don't get the course you want, so you have to settle for another course that will accept your grades, or not go to university altogether. For the other 5%, you can try and negotiate the university to accept your lower grades, but that's very hard to do, considering most courses are very competitive and you will probably lose out to some genius who will completely outshine you.
>>
>>53352723
GCSE - 14-16. Graded A*-G. Below a C is really a fail though. Generally you do anywhere from 9-14 subjects depending on your school. I did 13 for instance.

A levels are split into AS (16-17) and A2 (17-18). Generally you do 4 AS levels and drop the one you're worst at, doing 3 at A2. These are marked from A* (nigh impossible to get more than an A) to E with U being a fail mark.

To get somewhere like Oxford you need AT LEAST AAA. To get into a decent redbrick like Exeter, Cardiff, York etc it's BBB. Most polytechnics will take you with Ds or Cs.
>>
>>53352836
That's the case for Secondary School (ages 10-16)
However, when you reach A-Levels, then you only pick 3-5 classes, assuming you get the grades. What's different about them from before, is that they're very specialized and you pick what you need for University. Most people do 4 classes, then drop 1 class for their final year and go down to 3 classes.

In my case, I do 4: Physics, Psychology, Computing and Business. For next year, I'm going to drop Business and just do my 3 existing classes.
>>
>>53353107
>>53353168
That is pretty confusing but i think i get it.
For us anything below 2 is failed, and you can't apply for uni unless you get at least at 2 in every subject.
So you could have 6 in everything except for a subject where you got 1 and uni would be a no go.
Which kind of sucks.
W
>>
I met this qt Brazilian, but I found out she's a trans. Cool person though, into gaming and traveling, we get along very good.

If I was gay I would hit him up no problem, maybe I should just be gay then. Fucking women only care about money and status.
>>
>>53353107
That actually sounds a bit similar to ours actually. But without being seperated more.
>>
>>53353005
My qt has only been talking about meeting and getting to be together and she told me she sees herself with me for the rest of her life and has even pictured us married and having kids.
>>
>>53353273
I'll take her off your hands.

Also lads haven't been here for a few weeks what have I missed?
>>
>>53352996
I don't do maths (I failed the entrance test which my school does to determine if you're actually capable to do Maths) so I do Business instead.

I struggled with Mechanics in Physiscs, especially all the suvat equations. (s=ut+1/2at^2)
>>
>>53353404
>her
Lmao
>>
>>53353404
No, I'm afraid I can't do that. I don't like her that way but I like her/him whatever as a good friend.
>>
>>53353395

How many times have you met her?

And, it just hurts because I know life is shit. And she's right, stuff happens. We both care about each other. But just distance alone, and adding in seperate careers can effect a lot of shit. I just applied for a job that would have me traveling around the world every single day. and her future career would be send her places too. So it's just not realistic for us, even though we care about each other. Fuck life, it's such a bitch
>>
>>53353005
You the one with the Italian?
>>53353404
Fuck sake not another brit.

American went to Italy and got feels and got sad.
Lithuanian in Bath is back and sad.
My qt is now living in the same city as me and we's like a thing so I'm just here for the camaraderie and to shitpost separatist bullshit
Chinks cannot into snow - the Taiwanese 3/10 is still shitting up central Europe
Other brit what got cucked by the turk came back and was sad.
Sven got a venezuelan preggers and she's going to live with him in Sweden now.
15 is back to posting under an American flag
Johno died
Vini is sporadic
Everyone keeps shitposting in Portuguese
There are now 3 Brits from Somerset so regional flags cannot save you

Am I missing anything
>>
>>53353107
That was a long but good explanation. Which of you is Petras and which the other bong though?

Here in Germany entering uni os different. After graduation you have a final grade. I'll just use my brother's as an example. (final grades go from 1 to 6)

He had a 1.9 and studies meds but couldn't get right into uni because for meds you generally need a straight 1.

According to this logic it's impossible to study meds. But in Germany we have "Wartesemester". It means that the longer you wait the more likely they will accept you at a university.
It basically raises your grade (not directly the grade but it's complicated).

My brother didn't study immediately and did a voluntary work programme at a hospital and a year later he started a nursery internship.
Doing things related to the subject you want to study raises your chances to get accepted as well.

After all my brother studied hard for a meds test, did overly well at it and they accepted him at the university.
Ergo, certain official tests or certificates can also get you into uni.

>>53353198
It's me Petras :^)
I just envy you for having so less subjects while I have 11/12. It doesn't feel fair because that means I prolly have more exams.
I calculated it and throughout the whole year I'd have to do 64 exams + 4 finals + 2 oral exams.
Only 11 left and the finals amd oral exams
>>
File: 1452365747706.png (366KB, 530x633px) Image search: [Google]
1452365747706.png
366KB, 530x633px
>>53353725
I passed math.
>>
>>53353800
Nobody cares
>>
>>53353725
I didn't "come back" it's not like I really stopped posting or anything. Not really been sad for months either because I have a new, non turk qt.

>>53353791
Don't Germans have school on a Saturday too?
>>
>>53353823
Some did.
>>
>>53353791
I'm Petras, and you just replied to my post.
Hey Larissa :3

Thing is, what I imagine is that your 11-12 subjects aren't so complex and specialized. I think it's probably easier to do 11-12 which are generally easier, than 3-5 specialized subjects which are hard as fuck tbqh
>>
S O M E R S E T
>>
>>53353800
Good for you. As did I. My point was if you get a B at GCSE you won't pass it at A level. I would imagine that doesn't apply in Norway

>>53353791
I'm the other bong. I posted the shorter explanation. His thing about unis isn't quite right - seriously you can get into some unis with 220 ucas points, equivalent to CDD with shit scores in a 4th AS
>>
>>53353892
You parents, I guess.

I guess I'm just jealous, I barely passed math.
>>
>>53353866
Oh it's you how about that. Sorry I was the dude chatting to you when you posted the candle pic last time. You seemed kind of melancholic. Good for you though senpai. Don't go for a muzzie this time it's never worth it.
>>
>>53353927
Thanks and good luck to us both in the future.
Yeah like i said we got a different system.
>>53353931
They sure did, plus friends.

Hey i failed many times, i had to retake math many times because i sucked at it, but i finally got it done and now uni is next.
>>
>tfw call your qt fat and beautiful in the same sentence.

Bracing for reaction.
>>
>>53353725

>you the one with the Italian?

It's that obvious isn't it.. But yes
>>
>>53353909
WE WUZ FARMERS N SHIT
>>
>>53353995

Hey Norge bro, is your currency tanking right now?

Asking cause considering going, and since our money is tanking well, it might not be a good idea.
>>
>>53353995
Good for you man, It will be tough but you can do it.

There was a brief time where I could do certain math in my head, but it was an anomaly... never got it back.
>>
>>53354008
Mate. Do you need a hug? When can you next fly over to see her?
>>
>>53353927
I got a B lmao
Probably a good thing I didn't do it in the end
>tfw my brother did Maths + Further Maths so my Mum wanted me to do it as well
k

>>53353927
Wait, you can get into courses based on points alone? I've done a few extra-curricular things that should gain me extra points, so that might help.

Any advice for a personal statement?
>>
>>53353999

>she said she started crying of happiness.

That's weird. I guess acknowledging a girl is somewhat chubby but then saying you find her beautiful nonetheless makes them very happy. She is very self-conscious after all.
>>
>>53354031
Yes because of the low oil prices buying stuff from abroad is now more expensive.
Such is life in oilland but i can still recommend vising you might like it.
>>53354044
Thanks man, i will study history which i am much better at, so if i apply the same dedication to it everything will be okay.

That sucks man, most of what i know will probably go away for now too.
>>
>>53353977
I'm usually here very early into the mornings. It was a bit sad thinking back to the good bits. But the whole thing was so long ago that I'm a bit disconnected now, and she got so crazy that I'm better off out of it. My new qt is an Italian girl who is in love with Scotland and seems utterly loyal and happy with me. Promised to cook me breakfasts in bed and making cappuccino and stuff whenever I go.

Ex qt asked if I was seeing someone and when I told her she got really jealous and tried to pretend it didn't phase her, especially about stuff like age but obviously it annoyed her.
>>
post your profiles pls
>>
I think it's over with me and my qt and I have no fucking clue why or what happened.

We talked for almost a year, and then I came and visited her for New Years and we had an amazing time and had sex a lot while together.
But the day I left until now she's basically stopped messaging and is ignoring me.
Yesterday we didn't message at all and today we've sent a total of 2 messages. Before this we could count on our hands the number of days we didn't message.

I don't know what to do and if I ask her what's wrong or what changed would that be clingy or should I just accept that it's over?
>>
>>53353648
>How many times have you met her?
We actually haven't met yet though we're planning to and I'm planning on doing a year abroad over on Europe to be closer too.

Yeah that part of it all sucks but there are ways to make it work and last if it's what you both want. It could still be possible though even if you wouldn't see each other so often.
>>
>>53354144

Well I definitely am considering it. But frankly next time I go on a trip it's gonna be for a whole year, so I'm not sure about Norway, it'S so expensive that even if I save a lot it won't last me long enough and if I can't find a job I'm boned. I'd be coming with around 60000 NOK. Of course if the plan came to fruition I'd have studied Norwegian a lot before to at least have a good base to progress from, no fluency as that's impossible in a few months, but the base is all I need.
>>
>>53354164
Maybe you could try and talk to her about that. Even if you start of asking her about the future between you two.

>>53354153
Haven't been online in months, not much of a point to it.
>>
>>53354144
Yes exactly, dedication is key. What field do you ultimately want to work in after graduating?

Yeah, it's strange how sometimes you can open up certain parts of your brain, but only for a short time.
>>
>>53353800
>>53353823
I do care because it gives me hope ;_;

>>53353866
No, French people do. A friend of mine was an exchange in France and every Saturday she had two lessons of school, it's retarded. I think it was in Paris Saint Germaine or however it's spelled.

>>53353894
I do have 5 core subjects and 6/7 minors, so it's more work since the 5 subjects require a lot of work.
Stupid fact is that I don't have much of a """""choice""""". Maths and German are mandatory, also a language and a science and one subject that I'm free to choose.

>>53354153
/garmo
>>
>>53354247
If she even responds to me in the first place. Last message I sent to her she viewed and didn't respond. That was 5 hours ago. I gave up trying to get her to message back.
>>
>>53354068
Personal statement feel free to bullshit no one checks anything. I said I was a cross country runner who played guitar and was fluent in 4 languages.
I applied for Swansea who wanted 320 UCAS points I believe. Swansea are pretty decent but I ended up using a riskier insurance choice, who wanted BBB (with ABB being my first choice). But yeah thanks to points you can get into somewhere like Plymouth with just your AS results, a shit mark in General studies or some bullshit and a D of E award.
>>
>>53354311
What was the last thing she spoke about? It doesn't make sense for her to be this way unless something was seriously up for her. Maybe it's something to do with trying to disconnect herself with the sadness that you're gone for who knows how long until you two meet again. I've had there where my qt would just be extra sad when I went home and want to stop because she couldn't take the wait.

Unless there's no other kinds of problems going on are there? Like family wise or something?
What country.
>>
File: image.jpg (297KB, 1600x1302px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
297KB, 1600x1302px
>>53354045

I'm ok.. I think it's just I'm not used to this whole "feelings" thing. I've never had feelings for someone before. So I'm not used to this. I'd go this spring back to Italy if I could. She invited me. But because of this new job I applied for, I won't be allowed international travel during the hiring process which could take months..

I just want to go hug her, and spend some more time with her Tbh. I don't even care about sex.
>>
>>53354311
Don't feel sad that it is over feel happy it happened brah 8)
>>
>>53354255
We're basically the same, except there are no minors and there are no mandatory subjects :^)
>>
>>53354174

Damn man, that seems kind of drastic Tbh. That's fast talk. You should slow down until you've actually known her for a while. That's how people get in trouble
>>
>>53354164
Have you considered ringin or skyping instead of texting? Maybe she just misses you? Maybe she thinks you just want her for dat body? Maybe she just wanted you for dat body? Truly, who knows??? Oh wait she does. Yeah call her.

>>53354153
/dreamwaker
>>
>>53354255
You're a very attractive man, Gary :^)
>>
>mfw Ho
Are there shorter city names?
>>
File: giphy.gif (1000KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1000KB, 500x250px
>>53354238
Yeah our country is sadly very expensive.
Not sure if Norwegian is needed as the English fluency level is high.

>>53354251
I am not sure yet but i aim for masters degree or higher, i want to be that smart ass that gets to write articles and maybe teach at university.
Working at museum might be fun too or perhaps working on documentaries.

>>53354255
Aww thanks i'm sure you will be fine.
Me on the left.
>>
>>53354420
Is her bf completely out of the picture at least?
>>
>>53354153
/Aprils_Renegade
>>
>>53354508

Well, I know it is high. I'd learn it just so I could have any chance getting any job, even if it's just taking orders at McDo, ANYTHING as long as I don't end up on the streets.

I wonder if a manlet like me could have any luck with a qt Norge girl though.
>>
>>53354469
Aren't Maths and English mandatory in England?
>>
>>53354405
That's the thing, we have basically not talked at all since I left. We haven't had an actual conversation since we kissed and I went to the airport.
Literally nothing happened or changed other than me leaving after two weeks together.

>>53354430
I am, but it just doesn't make any fucking sense. We didn't end it on a low note or anything. The night before I left we had sex and spent the entire night sleeping with her in my arms.
>>
>>53354521

Yes they are done
>>
>>53354481
It is but we've been talking everyday for almost a year and a half now and lately we've been Skyping a lot more than usual. I know her very well except for in person and I know I could be asking for trouble but it won't be that bad since this girl isn't bad or anything and she's not trying to scam a green card out of me since she doesn't really want to leave her country because she doesn't want to go far from her family.
>>
>>53354507
Yeah, there's a town in Sweden called "Ã…"
>>
>>53354557
Did you tell her you loved her before you got on the plane?
>>
>>53354556
Only for GCSE, along with Science, PE, RE in catholic schools and a language in most schools

As for A-Levels, nothing is mandatory - you have full rein over what you want to study
>>
>>53354598
No, we've never used the "love" word before.
>>
>>53354469
That's what makes it so unfair, O really hate some of my minors and I would never be crazy enough to pick maths as a core class if I had an actual choice.
>mfw in other states of Germany maths can be picked only as a minor
Why even live?

>>53354497
Thank you *blushes*

>>53354508
I won't, but you know what
Y O L O !
O
L
O
!
>>
>>53354553
Aha if you are thinking about moving here then learning it is a must, your accent might be silly but people will appreciate that you did learn it for work.

Manlet, how tall are you?
>>
>>53354557

Don't overthink it. Before I left Estonia girl we also slept in the same way and yet we haven't talked for almost a year now. Girls are weird. She probably knew from the start it wouldn't last, so she made sure it was that way.
>>
>>53354653
I wonder if maybe she's upset you didn't say it after the time you too had.
Did you feel like you did love her, or was there a feeling of something like that?
>>
>>53354658
>not migrating to the UK for its top-tier universities and diverse education system
What are you doing with your life?
>>
>>53354663

170cm, literally a manlet. It doesn't matter here in Quebec which is kinda manlet (and womanlet) land, but in Europe I assume it'll be very noticeable.
>>
>>53354694
Pls no more education parasites to use our country solely to take our good education and then fuck off.
>>
>>53354686
Maybe, I really like her, and I know she likes me too. She's not very open with showing her emotions, but that's just her personality type, so sometimes it's hard to tell with her.

>>53354664
Yeah, you could be right. And if that's the case it really fucking sucks, but I guess I'll just have to accept that. I just wish she would say it and get it out so I can stop beating myself up over it instead of just ignoring me and leaving me replaying everything to figure out what it could possibly be.
Fucking girls, mang
>>
>>53354658
Thats the spirit!
>>53354704
Well you are shorter than me i am 175 and i am short among boys.
However we got plenty of short girls i have seen guys your size with cute girlfriends, don't worry it won't matter in the long run.
>>
>>53354694
Naw man, our universities are pretty good and I like the system we use to apply to them.

Ihave the feeling thag in many anglo and other countries universities have a great offer of diverse subjects. But here universities usually specialise on certain subjects. So you rather choose the subject you want to study rather than also getting tl a prestigious uni. If you want meds and languages for example, go to Heidelberg if yoj want science go to Karlsruhe.
>mfw live next to the city with one of the greatest universities for science and maths in Germany (I think even Europe but I'm not sure)
I hate maths and science though ;-;
>>
>>53354792
I could be projecting. But first time I met my qt, when I left to get on the plane she said "I love you" but I didn't hear her. She got upset thinking I ignored her an then didn't want her as a result.

What are you planning on doing with her? Just keeping on going to see if she starts to talk more, or trying to move on?
>>
>>53354787
That would make sense, if University was free in England. But at the end of the day, you still earn from Educational parasites, so what's the big deal?
>>
>>53354787
I could say the same m80 lmao
>>
>>53355025
I sent her a message asking "what's wrong?" but that was 25 minutes ago and she hasn't read or responded to it yet, but at this point I'm not surprised.

If she wants to talk sometime I'll listen, because I don't want to lose her, but if it's the end I guess it's been a hell of a year.
>>
>>53355038
>>53355116
In Scotland Tuition is free to Scottish students, and EU students. English and Welsh though need to pay.
>>
>>53355207
How does that work? What if you were born in some other European country but you were English would you still need to pay?
>>
>>53355279
I think it depends on your "home country" and region. So if your home country is within the UK but not Scotland. Then you have to pay.
>>
>>53355207
I think England has considered making Uni free in the next few years
>>
>>53355349
#Corbyn
>>
bamp
>>
She finally replied an hour later and it's a long as message and I'm kinda scared to read it, because I know it's going to be bad.
Fuck
>>
>>53356369

K...KEEP ME POSTED
>>
File: 1375890227249.jpg (34KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1375890227249.jpg
34KB, 800x533px
>>53356402
It's over...
>>
>>53356480

Shit man..screenshot of the message?
>>
Good night in advance lad(ie)s
>>
File: theend.png (267KB, 735x797px) Image search: [Google]
theend.png
267KB, 735x797px
>>53356507
Today marked 11 months of talking by the way
>>
>>53356587
I know exactly how you feel bro. I've been in that exact same situation before. It gets better with time but i'll give you the warning that no one gave me: you might be vulnerable now so in your need for attention dont settle for some crazy girl who'll possibly ruin your life
>>
File: 1445226380030.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1445226380030.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>53356587

Sorry m8..my qt dropped me too, you're not alone.
>>
>>53356587

Sorry man
>>
>>53356692
I'm just pretty numb right now, I'm not interested in qts right now, in person or online.

>>53356740
>>53356823
I've been dropped by qts before, but none of them I'd ever met irl before. This is the girl I lost my virginity to, my first kiss, my first everything.
>>
>>53356969

Delete everything you have from her. Clear your head
>>
>>53357122
Every single fucking song on the radio I hear I can remember riding in her car with her hearing her sing them out loud and teasing her that we should start a band
I can't even enjoy music anymore
>>
File: 1418409621166.png (202KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1418409621166.png
202KB, 512x384px
>>53356587
>>
>>53357622
Nip/10

Seriously, those are some nice tits for a korean. They look real, most korean girls I've met are flat as justice.
>>
File: 12321232456544.jpg (38KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
12321232456544.jpg
38KB, 600x568px
>qt asks about my sex life
>>
>>53357622

I like
>>
>>53357370

Girls suck man. I'm just learning this, even if it's unintentional. They can control our feelings. It's bullshit
>>
>>53357806

Lie to her obviously
>>
>>53357806
be yourself
>>
>>53357806

I was asked this too. My QT asked if I pleased the girls I've been with, and asked if its something I enjoy. I just said yes and felt awkard
>>
File: 1447705103292.jpg (32KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1447705103292.jpg
32KB, 600x500px
>>53357370
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9Po8lSIKww

>>53357842
One qt was very good at making me think with my dick, had to stop because she was obviously crazy and didnt care for my person at all.

>>53357915
So did you lie? For what purpose?
>>
>>53357806
>>53357915
Say the truth.

I asked on Yik Yak which is normie 4chan if girls cared if a guy was 24 and a virgin (my age) and they all said they wouldn't give a fuck if they cared about him. A few even said they'd be honored to be his first.

So really, just say the truth.
>>
>>53357622
>tfw no korean nudes
how long have you had her anon?
>>
>>53358217

About 2 weeks. I was honestly suprised how easy it was to get them. All the other Korean girls I've talked to would never dare send nudies
>>
>>53358028
>>53358075

I didn't lie. Just it feels awkard when the girl you like asks about girls you've been with.
>>
>>53358075
it started when she asked if I was ever in a threesome..which unfortunately is yes because me and a mate spit-roasted a girl.

my problem is that she'll feel compelled to tell me hers, which quite frankly I don't want to hear. She's practically demanding I tell her now.
>>
File: 1446126477478.jpg (14KB, 211x189px) Image search: [Google]
1446126477478.jpg
14KB, 211x189px
>>53358419
>because me and a mate spit-roasted a girl.
>mfw
>>
>>53358419
>because me and a mate spit-roasted a girl.
Andrew?
>>
File: 1432421306214.jpg (5KB, 236x199px) Image search: [Google]
1432421306214.jpg
5KB, 236x199px
>>53358530
>>
>>53358530
nah mate. But i'm sure this happens all the time. Aussie girls are mad sluts.
>>
>>53358419

>me and a mate split roasted a girl

That's funny and gross at the same time.

My QT said she dreams of a threesome with Bradley Cooper and Adam Levine.. That bothers me, but then I have to remember that I want to have a threesome with Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman. So I guess it's fair
>>
>>53358688
>girl wants to be put on the spit

abort desu
>>
>>53358765

Why? I mean, If I dream of both Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis blowing me at the same time while they make out.. Then what's wrong with my QT dreaming of sucking and riding 2 celebrities (*shudders at the thought).. I mean.. That's fair right?
>>
>>53358907
not him, but qts need to be pure maidens not filthy sluts anon
>>
>>53358907
>That's fair right?
no.

>(*shudders at the thought)
get out.
>>
>>53358960

See, I know that's not reality, because girls have sicker minds then us. But yes, I don't like the thought of her getting bathed in celeb cum..
>>
File: Untitled.png (27KB, 740x310px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
27KB, 740x310px
I sperged out with my QT.

Fucking help me
>>
>>53359253

Just send her one of your stomach with you pushing your underwear down to the point before you can see dick. I don't know nigga
>>
File: Pepe.png (168KB, 702x435px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.png
168KB, 702x435px
>tfw today you got 3 qts angry, 2 of them probably gone forever.
>>
>>53359253
take a picture of your ass. ass is PG-13 now.
>>
>>53359587
Literally have the hairiest arse ever, no chance lad.

>>53359439
Added her on whatsapp anyway. Gonna get more intimate tomorrow. Shes went to bed
>>
>>53359571
Did you show it?
>>
>>53359627

Nah, just jokes that they took literally for 2 of them. One pole just got terribly butthurt when I told her she was pretty.

Fucking slavs always get pissed when I flirt with them, I don't freaking get it, they're supposed to be easy. For me easy mode is Nordics.
>>
>>53359673
>tfw no nordics to talk to

they're just not attracted to me
>>
>>53359774

I dunno how I do it, but I am swimming in Nordics. I have lke 5 Finns I talk to regularly, 2 are constantly lewd, 1 is getting there.

Got a giant Dane who's willing to finger herself on cam while I order her around.

2 qt swedes (one is half Finn) which are super nice.

Only missing a Norge and Icelandic qt.
>>
File: Untitled.png (32KB, 644x386px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
32KB, 644x386px
>>53359774
>tfw only get yanks talking to me

>tfw its because Im irish

>tfw they spout random shite like pic related at me

Literally think I am a walking stereotype.

She'd fit in on /int/
>>
>read on a qt's profile she is gonna move here soon
>Canada is so fucking huge it doesn't even fucking matter

Fuck this.
>>
>>53359808
jelly as fuck.

I only have 1 of each: French, German, Polish, Spanish, Russian and T*rk. I've been dropping qts because having multiples was cutting into my time. I had a French qt who was quite lewd and newd but she has a boyfriend now and disappeared.

One of my qts is in a relationship and has asked me to try and stop making her fall in love with me as it's hurting her LTR.
>>
>>53359970

I have way too many qts frankly, I don't even know how I find time with them all considering I work full time.

If I count all the qts I talk to EVERY DAY it'd be :

2 Dutchies
3 Finns
1 Swede
1 Guatemalan
1 Italian
1 Pole
1 Colombian
1 Dane
1 Welsh
1 Brazilian

Yet still hunting for more.
>>
Going to sleep soon. Tomorrow everything will be different but I'm just going to move on and deal with life. Like anon said earlier, don't be sad it's over, be happy it happened.

http://youtu.be/baAf8_U1tfc
This was one of my favorite songs as a kid, but it never meant anything to me until now
>>
>>53360046
that was my problem, I work full time and study. I was finishing work and spending the afternoon replying to qts.

>>53360097
plenty of fish in the sea m80
>>
Who drunk and being reckless?
>>
>>53360245

I'm sober and being a responsible adult
>>
>>53360245
I was trying to get drunk earlier but gave up and am now in bed.
I'd be reckless if I had friends to do stupid shit with

I'm a different person now and honestly think I might go to a club or something and just hit on chicks to try and have a one night stand, something I never would have tried a year ago
>>
>>53360368
>>53360393
Well i guess i am the only one who drunk texts qts
>>
>>53360393
>I'm a different person now and honestly think I might go to a club or something and just hit on chicks to try and have a one night stand, something I never would have tried a year ago

That honestly doesn't sound very fun Tbh
>>
>>53360511
It was just an example. It would be a bar anyway if I did go out.
But I'm confident in ways I never was before I started talking to girls on IP. It really did translate over into real life.
I have a "fuck it" attitude and there's nothing a little alcohol won't get me to do.
>>
>>53360492

I'm a depressed drunk. So I don't like drinking. I straight up asked my QT to be my girlfriend when I was drunk on NYE. I think that jumped the line cause she has like just broke up with her boyfriend. And wasn't expecting that. I hate drinking,
It is more depressing than fun
>>
>>53360560
Actually best way to do it
>>
>>53360560

>tfw all my IP experience didn't help me because I need to do all my IRL flirting in French and somehow I only feel comfortable doing it in English

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Good night, bros. We're all going to make it, I know we are
>>
>>53360567
I do it and wake up to interesting results once had a qt confess her love to me saying she wanted my child
>>
>>53360560

I just dislike the crowded, smelly, noisy environment. On the way back to the US from Italy. Me and my friend I was traveling with for layed over in Ireland. So we went down to Temple Bar. It was crowded as all fuck. Yeah there were sluts. But it was fucking shoulder to shoulder. I wanted to leave, but my friend wanted to stay cause "Irish drinks". Kinda pissed me off, but whatever
>>
What nationality are the biggest perverts?

Which ones can I send dick pics to who will respond in a good manner?
>>
>at work today
>See the most beautiful girl ever
>She looks Nordic as fuck in every way
>eyes, hair, height, bone structure
>This girl is clearly Nordic
>Say hello
>She answers in a perfect Quebec French accent.

I was kinda disappointed tbqh, I thought I was finally gonna be able to chat up a qt Nordic qt in person.
>>
>>53360637
Why i like crowded places more people and usually girls
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 523x575px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 523x575px
>>53360753

Italians?

I dunno, my QT sent me this on NYE and said to go have lots of sex with drunk girls...
>>
>>53360809
Your QT is a cuck mate
>>
>>53360781

I like having space, I don't like being right up on other people. It's a bitch because all my friends want to do is go to parties and bars. I don't even like hanging out with them much anymore. But we've been friends for 9 years
>>
Am I the only one who flirts with lesbians?

I don't know why the fuck I do this.
>>
>>53360852

she's not.. She told me that there is a saying in Italian that "Those who fuck on New Years, fucks all year"
>>
>>53360865

Probably because there's no pressure. If it fails, you can just assume that it failed because she's a lesbian. Seems like good clean fun to me.
>>
>qt says she loves our text conversations and wishes we were having them all the time
>frequently takes 2 days to reply

K I L L M E
I
L
L

M
E
>>
>>53360896
Can confirm
>>
>>53360988

Take anything a girl says with a grain of salt.

Yesterday a Polish girl asked me to stop flirting with her because it was annoying her. Today I made her cry of joy and made her wish we could just sleep together.
>>
>>53359850
oh i know her... she has a bf =x haha Small world ill have to go check her facebook unless they broke up?
>>
>>53361010
What's a cute thing I can say to my Italian qt?

She already went crazy when I called her passerotto mio.
>>
>>53361010

What's it like living in a country of sex addicts?
>>
>>53361154

I imagine it's a lot like living in Jersey, but maybe less dirty.
>>
>>53361061
She was asking me for dick pics lad. and was flirting like fuck with me. asked for my whatsapp
>>
>>53361273

FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY
>>
God fucking dammit guys

I feel so fucking frustrated right now. I have the money, i have the vacation days in my account. All i fucking want to do is fly to my QT for a week. But I fucking can't because of the new job I applied for

FUUUUCKKK
>>
>>53361012
They are just weird. I cutted the contact with one yesterday, because well, after my visit she stopped talking to me, all the nice words were gone, and i couldn't even get a "good night" because apparently "she was busy with exams"
Although she did noticed that i deleted her from skype the same day i did it and went all "wtf?" mode on me. I have somewhat mixed feelings about it, but oh well, i was dropped before, so it's time to move on again i guess
>>
>>53361696
>>53361012
Polish girls are fucking crazy.

Mine flirts with me then fights with me the same day.

I dropped her today and she sent me a flurry of mad messages now she's begging me to talk to her again.

I'll probably message her today, just to try for some nudes. But if she pulls that crazy shit again I'm dropping her for good.
>>
>>53361816
>>53361696
Yank girls are NUTTERS.

Was literally talking to one for a few minutes, had to go make some supper.

She said I took too long and started acting weird, wtf I was making beans on toast. I said sorry and shit and she took about 20 mins to reply, then she started flirting like fuck and asked me to exchange pics. But I said not today because I literally haven't showered and she gave me the cold shoulder. Told me to add her on whatsapp. sent her my whatsapp she hasn't responded.
>>
>>53362010

There's a reason we're all on IP, and that's it right there. Women tend be cultured through media much more strongly than men are and, well, you've seen what our media is like. The best of the lot are only moderately unstable, while the worst are a collection of the worst character traits slammed together with
>>
>>53362104

With about 6 personalities that they garnered from different TV shows and whatever attitudes are vogue amongst their friends. The average hour-long conversation with an American girl age 18-30 is like an intense psychiatric session with a severe schizophrenic.

So yeah, fucking nutters.
>>
>>53361816
>>53362010
Once again seeing that men define the nations. Because women are cloned crazies everywhere.
Oh well, atleast we know the place where there are people that will understand you.
>>
Those posts make me wonder

How many people here are actually talking to the scum that is American girls?
>>
>>53353725
Heli and not so lonely Finn
>>
>>53362194
I had a fucking wonderful conversation with mexican american. She was really well educated and we were exchanging paragraphs of text. But she is gone now because of work and personal reasons. The only regrets i have is because i cannot find the person as interesting as her anymore.
>>
>>53362278
Was she from Vegas?
>>
>>53362307
Nah
>>
>>53362194
I talk to some American girl from Pittsburgh that plans to move to my state occasionally but she seems normal and we have pretty good conversations, we just rarely talk though since neither of us get on interpals enough.
>>
This might be a really stupid question. But does emotional attraction (more emotional than sexual) toward someone increase testosterone levels? My sex drive has been higher the past 2 weeks than it has the past 2.5 years. Not only that but I've felt more productive during the day, energized, and overall more accomplished. Before, I felt like shit and was depressed everyday.

W-what is this sorcery?
>>
>>53362194
Yank girls are dumb as bricks and really fucking boring but they are stunning.

Here's my yank QT
http://www.interpals.net/AcousticRain

I have most luck with yank girls 2bh, why is this?
>>
>>53362456
>why is this
Eternal anglo
>>
>>53362441

Well, if you're getting that emotional closeness back (which is to say, if she is also interested), then the resulting feelings of confidence and validation would certainly be a boon to all of those things you're describing. Basically everyone is happier and more productive when someone likes them.
>>
>>53362512
Shes not anglo though, shes korean heritage apparently
>>
>>53362456

>AcousticRain

That name is like a female fedora.
>>
>>53362456
American girls are easy Tbh and they love guys from the UK
>>
>>53362574
Why are slavs so fucking hard?

Poles for example. Some polish girl started sending me winks and shit and I messaged back and she ignored me
>>
>>53362616
I think we decided in this thread that polish girls are crazies, don't we?
>>
>>53362643
Russian girls too.

Also really shit at english
>>
>>53362616
No idea but I never really messaged Poles so I don't really know what they're like and I don't talk to any new people and haven't for awhile now and the only slavs I talk to is one Russian girl and my Czech qt.
>>
>>53362664
The ones that are shit in english but still on this website are like 100% golddiggers dreaming for a western prince like in movies. The ones that know language atleast had the dedication to learn it.
>>
>>53362718
Mine would rather stay in Russia, shes bored with europe in general
She just wants a place of her own where she can work and not have to worry
>>
>>>/soc/
fuck off losers
>>
>>53363045
No bully Isaac
>>
>tfw one of your qts has a boyfriend but still wants to meet you and stay at your place for the weekend

What could this mean
>>
>>53363223

It could mean different things. Where is she from?
>>
>>53360988
>qt says she wants me to visit her and that she can't wait for it to happen
>never replies to my jewbook messages although she's the one who asked if we could be friends there, and she's online and posting stuff several times a day
hate this feeling
>>
>>53363284
K*rea
>>
File: InterPals Penpals Photograph.png (760KB, 720x708px) Image search: [Google]
InterPals Penpals Photograph.png
760KB, 720x708px
you reckon she has had work done to her lips?
>>
>>53363490
she just drew on them
>>
>>53363488

In some countries that's normal it seems. So she might just be trusting you as a friend
>>
>/Monikasmt

this chick is definitely a descendant of genghis khan
>>
>>53361530
leeel cucked yourself
time to find a sidehoe
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 633x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 633x800px
Why do she look so sickly haha? Anyways, rate as potential soviet qt to me.
>>
>>53365163
cp/10
:^)
>>
>>53365163
If she's a Koreaboo she is using make up to accentuate the eye bags (aegyo-sal). Its a trend right now. Supposedly the eye bags make you look more youthful but it just looks weird
>>
>>53365163
2/10, not even trolling
>>
>>53365221
Not even that... She's barely 18.

>>53365262
Meh can I even aim for higher than that?

>>53365256
I see. What you've pointed out is probable, and beyond even being a mets a koreaboo, she also claims to have partial Korean ancestry through a grandfather.
>>
File: image.png (94KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
94KB, 640x1136px
Hahahaha I had to share this with you all. My QT taught me how to say Fuck. And she sent me a paragraph in Italiano, and although this isn't the correct translation it was fucking hilarious
>>
>>53365325
a mere*
>>
>>53359850
>he used the wrong form of 'your'
Hold me back nigga, hold me back
>>
>>53362278
>personal reasons
Probably got deported lmao
>>
/Keijiro
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>53365349
that sentence is just.. perfect
i don't think i can show every type of cazzo as well as her
>>
>>53366416

:)

Are you the Ital from Vicenza?
>>
>>53359253
Hahaha, that she messaged me aswell, you have low standards britbong. She is not a qt.
>>
/NasratWase
Why does this Russian script so excessively (for years already)?
>>
I got tons of Koreans, Japs, Chinese and Obscure asian countries messaging me.

>tfw no yellow fever.
>>
>>53359253
Okay, what the heck is a born again Presbyterian? I only know what born again """virgins"""" are.
This sounds like a Murican thing...
>>
>>53367802
>Okay, what the heck is a born again Presbyterian?
Someone that found God again and joined the Presbyterian church, which is just a Protestant sect.
>>
>>53368445
Thanks Nathan
>>
Do yours qt's give you conversation?, or are you the one that have to keep the conversation going?

I don't really know what to talk about
>>
File: uukJYKJ.jpg (43KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
uukJYKJ.jpg
43KB, 360x640px
>>53369630
I usually drop those that can't talk.

I can ramble about a lot of bullshit so it's easy for me to talk to people.

I just hate those one word or one sentence replies. Girls do that a lot, pretty girls especially.

Ugly girls are the best conversationalists.
>>
>>53370151
When a girl does that to me, I don't care if she's a 10 or a 1, I just read and do not respond. If they're really interested in you, they'll message back.
>>
File: CYVcB5TUkAMwFW4.jpg (58KB, 456x810px) Image search: [Google]
CYVcB5TUkAMwFW4.jpg
58KB, 456x810px
>>53370203
True that
>>
>>53370203
Oh my glob, lads!
Never message a qt the "pls respond" thing.
INSTEAD try "don't respond". It will make you look as desperate but it will rather encourage them to reposnd.
>>
YUKI17777 dare you to talk to this weird bitch
>>
fucking qt who has a boyfriend spent the last 2 hours trying to have a conversation about sex. I now know what her vag looks like and pubic hair pattern..the whole thing was super uncomfortable and shit me to tears.

I need to find a way to reach out to this poor man and save his soul
>>
>>53372791
>whole thing was super uncomfortable
why?
>>
File: 1438741302222.jpg (10KB, 200x332px) Image search: [Google]
1438741302222.jpg
10KB, 200x332px
>>53372791
>Getting upset at some qt being a slut for you

What?

Also post the pictures
>>
>>53372900
>>53372942
in Australia, we're taught not to go jack on others and not to cut someone else's grass.

you cunts wouldn't understand.
>>
File: 1452227219297.png (156KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1452227219297.png
156KB, 330x319px
>>53372942
This
>>
>>53372995
You have a lot to learn about women...
https://youtu.be/gQEkn6VIiJI

Also damn you almost had trips
>>
>>53372604
Her face looks like a giant red flag
>>
File: 1405516309130.gif (2MB, 450x390px) Image search: [Google]
1405516309130.gif
2MB, 450x390px
>>53372604
Talked to a girl with a """"nip"""" name before. Never again.
>>
You guys should try this lmao
>>
Interpals threads are so autistic nowadays, not even the funny kind of autism.

Where did the kind of threads from 2-3 years ago go?
>>
>>53374996
Interpals threads have only been popular for a year if I remember correctly.

It started from some /r9k/ guy bragging about his jap qt.

That's how I remember it though, maybe I'm wrong.
>>
>>53375185
No, in 2013 IP threads were grand as fuck, I remember because I used to browse them but never posted, they reached their peak in mid 2014 and after that threads started going downhill.
>>
Am I the only one who found my qt soulmate korean gf on IP ?

>pic related
not her but looks the same
>>
>>53375536
Looks good.
>>
>>53375536
Looks like mine desu
>>
File: foto-kwon-yuri-31.jpg (54KB, 888x1200px) Image search: [Google]
foto-kwon-yuri-31.jpg
54KB, 888x1200px
>>53375536
>>53375651
>>53375587
fugg, frogot pic
>>
>>53375690
yuri is a 3/10
worst in GG
>>
>>53375761
>Yuri
>3/10

>GG
>not SNSD

pleb
>>
>>53375690
>Yuri
>SNSD
Faget, bet you post in these disgusting kpop threads on /mu/
>>
File: 1452384198819.jpg (26KB, 300x419px) Image search: [Google]
1452384198819.jpg
26KB, 300x419px
>>53375863
>/mu/
>>
>>53375863
>/mu/
>not /wsg/
meh
>>
Baguettes, what's wrong with you?

http://www.interpals.net/photo.php?pid=29778044
>>
>>53375834
>being a filthy koreaboo
>actually talking to koreans

come on lad, snap out of it x
>>
I get a thrill from receiving nudes but I'd never actually go and meet the people on this site...
>>
>>53376245
>go and meet the people on this site...

Ew lad, believe me no woman is worth a 1000 bucks plane ticket.
>>
>>53376245
>>53376530
>not living 100-200 euros away from your qt

Well, hope that in your next life you are born in Europe :^)
>>
>>53376580
Nty too busy enjoying my freedom and American pussy
>>
>>53352168
>>53352221
Underage pls
>>
>>53376112
>he's not into kpop like all of his qts
Shamefur duspray

https://youtu.be/uxqjsXjSKPk
>>
File: 1416089768007.jpg (42KB, 547x471px) Image search: [Google]
1416089768007.jpg
42KB, 547x471px
Made my qt orgasm twice last night
>>
>mfw white girls on whatsapp use the brown or black girl emotions
That's what they want to look like and it means they also mind (sand-)niggers, lads. Drop it like its hot.
>>
File: 2016-01-10-17-06-39.png (9KB, 250x44px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-10-17-06-39.png
9KB, 250x44px
>>53377277
Forgot
>pic related
>>
>>53377028
noice what cunt
>>
>>53377277
>>53377378
I just use the default desu
>>
>>53377494
The yellow ones?
Many girls I know use the brown or black ones
>girl emoticons as a guy
What?
>>
>>53377277
>>53377378
Obviously from a SJW country. My Russian qt never used them, but if she did, she'd go with the white ones for sure.
>>
>>53377472
Korea, studying here

>>53377610
Use it ironically and mockingly
>>
>>53377688
>Korea

ew
>>
any advice about choosing the profile pic?
>>
>>53378098
Bee yourself and shit

>>53377644
It's a German acquaintance...
>>
File: 1444058718235.jpg (9KB, 264x152px) Image search: [Google]
1444058718235.jpg
9KB, 264x152px
>>53377974
>pale, smooth skin and long, dark, soft hair
>>
>>53377688
Noice dubs and girl lad
>>
>>53377644

>My Russian qt

arent they just the best ?

whatever they do to women in that fucking country it sure works.
>>
>tfw surrounded by SJW-tier countries
>can't go to russia yet
>>
>>53378778
Imo, yeah. Obviously there are good and bad women everywhere, but finding a hard working woman with strong values on family and work is becoming a needle in a haystack. Plus, not being a SJW and having a little xenophobia is always good :3
>>
Who has a needy qt here? It's so annoying what do I do?
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 1109x177px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 1109x177px
>>53380099
Hah possessive qt here, as I'm slowly starting to find out.
>>
>>53380099
Just tell them to fuck off, it works pretty well
>>
>>53376969
Mate I'm 20
>>
There's a thousand things I want to say to her, but it's too late now
>>
Portuguese guy that talked about his calculator several times, you there?
I-I might have a question (/-\)
>>
>>53385137
Oh ehm, nvm, problem solved
>>
>>53385137
Yes. Not several times, we just talked about it once. Whatchoo need.
>>
How elaborate do you guys make your profiles?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1386x1385px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1386x1385px
Hey /cp/

I just want to say thanks. It's really nice to have a community to talk to about foreign QT stuff. My
Friend here think I'm dumb for developing feelings for a girl who lives 7,000km away, when we both have and will definitely soon have conflicting careers. And stuff. So in reality, we will probably never actually be togather. But I just want to make good memories and experience with this girl I care a lot about. And as stupid as this might sound. This IP experience has actually changed me as a person. I've always been a emotionless person. But experienced the death of friend very close to me and other very difficult things. But I just dealt with them, push through, and never showed a single feeling. Over the years it's really fucked me up. But after meeting my QT a few weeks ago, when we parted. I laid in my bed and fucking quietly sobbed like a little girl. It got emotions out of me that have been trapped for years. Literally the first time I've cried in 10 years. Even after 3 of my friends being killed. This QT means a lot to me, and it's just nice to have a group to talk to.

So, thanks for being there anons, and femanons. :)
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-01-13-38-15.png (747KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-01-13-38-15.png
747KB, 1080x1920px
New bread when?
>>
Why do men keep messaging me? Are they faggots or are they geniunely not using this site to find qts?
>>
>>53352118

thank you /cp/, i scored a date this week with this polish qt i meet on interpals

based thread.
>>
>>53385877
Oh, like 2 months ago a Portuguese also mentioned his calculator because someone said that his qt cheated in maths exams.

However, I've figured out the solution of my problem, I was too blind to find a certain key.
If you're interested though, when you go on mode and change from "Func" to "Sec" and afterwards go to Y=.
You will have to use "n" instead of "x" and also "u".
I just couldn't figure out how to type in a "u".
Opened the instruction book of my calculator then and saw an image of the calculator. Then I noticed that I only had to press "2nd + 7"

>>53386146
When you make it, Julio
>>
File: Capture.jpg (19KB, 368x201px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
19KB, 368x201px
>>53386146
Bump limit is 310 m80

>>53386107
Just a little bit.
>>
>>53386483
is she muslim too ?
>>
>>53386141
Y-you're welcome lad, even though idk whether I ever replied to your posts or not.
Iktf about being apathetic, since interpals I changed mind a bit and think more positive, I can even show emotions sometimes which still amazes me.
>>
>>53386880

top banter m8

but no, she is quite christian and her facebook has some photos of her in chuch, hope she's not super religious....
>>
>>53386141
I know that feel m8
never cried before either before my qt left after visiting. felt great
>>
>>53386791
Hmm, didn't see that. And different calculators, I am Nspire CX masterrace, soz :3
>>
>>53387384
Where was your qt from brother?
>>
I knocked my entire TV dinner over on accident and now it's all over the floor.
That was my only food and I'm too drunk to drive and get more
>>
>>53386483
date? how?
>>
>>53387474
TI-84 Plus highschool tier :3
Looked that thing up, well I wouldn't be able to find the "u" on there. Good God, I'm glad I'll probably never have to use such a calculator. Looks nice though :3
>>
>>53387679
French (<:
>>
>>53388052
my brother (8th grade I think) uses one that has the same format as the t-84 but it's got a touch screen
It's cool as fuck
>>
>>53387858
SMOOTH MOVE DAD
>>
>>53388091
Noice!
Well done.
>>
>>53388052
>>53388169
>8th grade
>using a graphic calculator

And it is cool as fuck, You can do tridimensional graphics and, the most important of all, play gba games. 2 years ago we were spending basically all our math classes playing pokemon. Good times.
>>
>>53388169
Man, kids and their calculators these days. This makes me feel old.
>>
>>53388257
>8th grade
>using a graphic calculator

Yeah?
That's when you start with linear algebra I think
>>
>>53388231
Thanks but my lack of experience kept me from noticing the craziness, now i'm a lot more selective but i don't really have much to offer myself, damn
>>
>>53387858

Fuck man, that's awful. I know that feeling. It's fucking frustrating.
>>
>>53388356
I hear you man i am without much experience myself and scenario like that is something i fear.

Being selective is always good.
>>
>>53388370
>>53388215
The worst part is that it landed all over my bag I take to work everyday
>>
>Had dozens of conversations over the year with qts from all over the world
>only one I really hit it off with is in the US also

This is an odd feel
>>
>>53388521

Was it a Hungryman?
>>
>>53388600

Why talk to shitty American girls on a international website?
>>
>>53387858
Just order some delivery you dickhead, also you shouldn't eat that tv dinner crap, it's not healthy.
>>
>>53388610
Actually yes. So twice the meat that landed all over my bag and the floor

>>53388662
I would but I love just barely out of delivery range for all but some shitty Chinese place
>>
>>53387866

she's studying in my city :^)
>>
>>53388752
What about pizza, like Domino's or something? They have other stuff there like pasta or sandwiches which are really good.
>>
>>53389054
I'm about a mile out of their delivery range, I found that out the hard way when they refused to come to my house.
I'm in a shitty location in between towns where I'm not really close to either of them
>>
>>53388662
>>53389054
That feel when never had delievery my entire life :(
>>
>>53389153
Well that sucks for you then brah, I guess you'll just have to wait until later when you sober up.
>>
>>53388752

Boneless fried chicken with mashed potatoes, brownie, and corn...?
>>
>>53389352
Iktf I always eat self-made food
>>
>>53389352
It's good and bad.
The convenience is the best part. Being drunk and not having to drive and getting food is so nice
>>
NEW:
>>53389888
>>53389888
>>53389888
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-10-21-22-46.png (145KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-10-21-22-46.png
145KB, 1080x1920px
Just airported my qt back to chinkland. Going to be 3 weeks without her.

What do? (Besides shitposting in /cp/)
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.