[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm planning to do a long road trip in French Africa with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: voyage en afrique française.jpg (872KB, 1800x1707px) Image search: [Google]
voyage en afrique française.jpg
872KB, 1800x1707px
I'm planning to do a long road trip in French Africa with a jeep I would rent, this summer. Here's the list of the countries and the main cities I will go through :

Algérie :
- Alger
- Deljfa
- Laghouat
- Ghardaïa
- El Menia
- Ain Salah
- Tamanrasset

Niger :
- Alrit
- Agadez
- Zinder
- Maradi
- Birni Nkonni
- Dogondoutchi
- Niamey

Burkina Faso :
- Kantchari
- Fada-Ngourma
- Koupéla
- Zorgo
- Ougadougou
- Bobo-Dioulasso

Mali :
- Sikasso
- Bougouni
- Bamako
- Diéma
- Sandaré

Sénégal :
- Tambacounda
- Kaolack
- Dakar

What do you think about it ? What can I expect from this journey ?
>>
>>53351285
>I'm planning to do a long road trip in French Africa

But you're already there.
>>
>>53351285
Death
>>
>>53351341
Wew lad
>>
>>53351341
>But you're already there

kek

>>53351373
you think i could get taken as an hostage in some lost city in the middle of the Sahara desert ?
>>
Are you the sort of person that can, ideally already has, kill someone with no hesitation whatsoever?

If the answer to that is "no", then you're looking at the wrong continent.
>>
>>53351444
I could not even kill a fly, but I wanna meet authentic people from North Africa in their own village and town.

I imagine myself as the white Messia coming into a small and lost village and black people would come at me like "omg a white is here let's just offer him ourselves"
>>
File: 1400286480075.gif (63KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1400286480075.gif
63KB, 300x300px
>>53351576
Foreigners believing they are better than the local population or see themselves in high manner are the one that disappear during their travels.
You should come to Mexico, at least you will get to fuck some cute girls and eat good food before you get dumped in a hole
>>
>>53351689
well, sorry but I DO consider myself superior to those people.
>>
File: S4E20.107_You_fooled_me_once.png (837KB, 842x473px) Image search: [Google]
S4E20.107_You_fooled_me_once.png
837KB, 842x473px
>>53351341
>>
File: stayaway.jpg (267KB, 737x521px) Image search: [Google]
stayaway.jpg
267KB, 737x521px
try to keep out of these areas, they are places that either:
(a): have radical islamist groups (Boko Haram mostly)
(b): host arms trade routes or arms dealers to radicals

Even if you go through the light red you will 99.99% be completely fine but stay completely away from dark red; make sure you have atleast some sort of self defense even if its pepper spray

you will more than likely be fine but its good to be prepared
>>
>>53351757
Good luck then, my friend. Hope they find your body in only one place
>>
>>53352029
Senegal ? S.Sudan ?
>>
>>53351285
>not visiting glorious moroccan coast
>>
>>53352115
fuck them, we got already enough marocains here in belgium
>>
>>53352089
South Sudan isn't all that stable, probably better to avoid in general. I haven't really heard of much to do there anyways

Senegal probably wouldn't be much of a problem but I would personally choose a different coastal country unless there is some stuff you specifically want to do there. No real recommendation for different coastal country.
>>
>>53351285
Do you have a death wish?
>>
>>53352266
i won't die you pussy

the heat doesn't scare me
>>
>>53352567

It's not the heat you should be worried about
>>
You should probably avoid that southern algeria zone.
>>
Our millitary will be sent to South Sudan in good time in order to defend Chinese PLA which is protecting oil well or something. I hear there is militia including child soldiers who tries to get back the oil well.
>>
>>53352567
Stay out of:
Western Sahara
East Morocco
South Algeria (really, any part of Aleria not next to the coast
South-east of Tunisia (the rest of the country is fucking gorgeous and welcoming though)
Senegal except Dakar itself
Northern Mali
Every part of Niger not along the river

Burkina Faso should be good to go, though.

>tl;dr you have a death wish and are going to get killed by islamists or kidnapped and enslaved by berbers or raped and killed by ooga boogas or die in the Sahara of thirst when your jeep breaks, gets out of gas or you get lost and you water ends
>>
>>53351285
Are you sure that's safe? The coastal regions are generally safe to visit, but you're going through the fucking desert? The ISIS-sympathizer strongholds? Wouldn't it be better to start in Tunis, go along the coast and end in Senegal?
>>
>>53353155
>Senegal except Dakar itself
Why? It's possibly the most stable country in all of Africa, and actually doing pretty well economically too (by African standards).

>or die in the Sahara of thirst when your jeep breaks, gets out of gas or you get lost and you water ends
If OP is smart, he will also rent a sattelite phone. Not a regular phone, as it obviously has no reach in the desert.
>>
File: 1451383780450.gif (775KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1451383780450.gif
775KB, 245x245px
>>53351285
>not going to tunisia, the most based french african country
>>
>>53353982
>tunisia

too dangerous with all the terrorists
>>
>>53354532
>too dangerous with all the terrorists
>But Northern Mali isn't
Wew lad!
>>
>>53353982
Morocco is more beautiful tb.h
>>
>>53351285

Not going to go to Constantine in Algeria? It's supposed to be incredible.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.