[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New England

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: ne.jpg (429KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
ne.jpg
429KB, 1280x960px
Hi anon.
Soon I will maybe migrate to New England, Maine. Anons living there, tell me more about this part of America. Are people in there more polite and intelligent than in other states? Lowest crime rate in the USA, is it true? Tell me more please.
>>
>>53350987
Maine is probably one of the best states, the Northern part of New England (aka. extreme northeast) and the extreme Northwest are probably the best parts of the country for living. They always vote very liberally and the cities have a lot of liberals in them, the only downside imo.
>>
>>53351091
Tbf New England should be independent or something. They are the only stable states and remind you of Western Europe prior to cuckification. Maine and Vermont were beautiful, unlike California
>>
>>53351298
No part of the US should be independant, any perception of one part being more developed than the other except the northern Great Plains which is all just farmland and oil rigs is delusions from regionalist faggots. Also over half the nation DOESN'T want to be like you fags in Europe. I would fucking kill myself if USA became like Europe.
>>
>>53351406
but it already is cuckold. 70% white population lmao

That's the same as in Cuba kek
>>
>>53351556
>The US is cucked
The most popular presidental candiate is literally running off of ethnic hate for non-white people what the fuck are you talking about.
>>
File: Best_States.jpg (1MB, 1762x1992px) Image search: [Google]
Best_States.jpg
1MB, 1762x1992px
You made a good choice anon. Maine is based as fuck, definitely one of the comfiest states. As for the people, I'm not sure about Maine, but people in New England are generally smarter than the rest of county.
>>
>>53351091
How about taxes? I heard New Hampshire has very low taxes and strong economy. Is it true?
>>
>>53351556
>Spaniards and Mezitos

Have you ever been to South America or the Caribbean?

Light skinned blacks are considered white
>>
>>53351826

Just less blacks

All it takes is a few blacks to bring down an entire school
>>
>>53350987
Are you planning to be American and live as an American for rest of your life?
>>
>>53352642

This.

America doesn't need more entitled immigrants that don't want to assimilate.
>>
>>53351855
low taxes but scary yankee hill people, also shitty job market, but compared to the rest of the us cheap liquor

maine is like a fucking horror novel [fun fact, the shadow over innsmouth was based on Malaga island https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaga_Island], vermont is something out of a lovecraft story
>>
>>53352702
Westeners in small numbers don't really need to assimilate, just behave. Having Russian culture and behavior is cute and exotic

>>53350987
It's very peaceful but also pretty old, people are on average quite elderly. Most of it is very rural, the one big city isn't that great. It's called Portland because it basically is a giant deep-water port that services the region

> more polite and intelligent

Yes. Vermont and Massachusetts in particular have some of the best test scores in the country. Religion isn't that important in the region either
>>
>>53353147
>Anbody at all doesn't need to assimilate
Hahahahahahahaha fuck off everyone must assimilate or get out.
>>
>>53352642
Yes, why not? I think the USA can provide me and my relatives happy and safe future, if we want it.

>>53352728
Heh, I think Maine is like horror story because Stephen King lives there and most of his stories happen in Maine.
>>
>>53352702
I didn't mean that. I heard that US government will collect tax from you even after you abandon your US nationality(dunno if this info is correct though).

It's good for OP to challenge new things or start new life. Good luck.
>>
>>53353203
Asians and Latinos sure. There are a few Euros in Maine and everyone likes that they have cute accents and neat home culture.
>>
It's a giant L.L.Bean catalog.
>>
>>53353344
They can keep their accent and minor mannerisms, but they need to fundementally become American or they need to get out.
>>
>>53350987
>Soon I will maybe migrate to New England, Maine.

on what purpose ?
>>
File: Camden.gif (160KB, 650x350px) Image search: [Google]
Camden.gif
160KB, 650x350px
>>53353289
When I was little I was afraid of aliens because of the X-files. I read that UFO's and alien abductions were more common in Maine/Vermont so I was always afraid the Aliens would get me at our rural lakehouse.

Also it sounds like this at night:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnlze_cIYZs
>>
Also shopping in rural new england is weird. There are general stores for most things, but it can be some distance to bigger ones. Families make products as a side-business, so you can look around and get things like cheese, butter, jam, yarn, wool from local family farms

>>53353459
>but they need to fundementally become American or they need to get out.

Maybe in Texas or whatever but not NE, foreign westerners are a lovely bit of variety
>>
>>53353289
not just Steven king, hell we up here in maine are surprised when someone writes a none horror story about us, maines like the go to place for horror fiction

though its usually no less depressing when someone does write a non horror
>>
>>53353742
No they are fucking not I don't think you understand what I mean by assimilate. Have you fucking met any of the Albanians in NYC they are everywhere and haven't assimilated in the slightest, they are literally worse than the BLM rioters. Same with the unassimilated Russians and the few Germans around that refused to assimilate, they are pompous cunts that need to fuck off. A person with an accent and at home keep many mannerisms and cultural quirks from their countries but fundamentally act like an American albeit a bit tuned down are completely fine because they have assimilated but everyone else needs to fuck off.
>>
>>53353939
>Albanians
>westerners
Good one. I understand, that you can think, that Russians are also dickheads, this is partly true, but this type of Russians usually hate the USA and never will migrate there(and they even will not be able to do this, cus migration to the USA/Euro is a pretty difficult proccess).
>>
>>53353519

Loon calls make me swell with patriotism for my native Upstate NY forested homeland.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.