[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're too scared of being raped or robbed by migrants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: i-dont-want-to-live-anymore.jpg (32KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
i-dont-want-to-live-anymore.jpg
32KB, 500x282px
>tfw you're too scared of being raped or robbed by migrants to visit western european countries

>tfw when you walk away in front of a western consulate on your way to work you're walking twice as fast because you're worried you might get blown up in any second

>tfw this piece of shit country is looking more and more attractive with each passing day

I'm normally as liberal as they come, but as a woman I'm fucking terrified of the future. Oh yeah, let's import muslims by the millions and let's see how it'll turn out for women, the gays or y'know anyone who isn't into Sharia law. Religion of peace, as if. No religion is inherently peaceful, and especially not islam.
"Here let me prove how peaceful my religion is by wearing a fucking scarf on my head 24/7 or even an entire blanket, otherwise the men in my country - or even here in Europe - will beat the shit out of me. Or if I refuse an arranged marriage or stop being a muslim, I will be honor killed by my own relatives."
>>
There is nothing in Europe worth seeing

Whatever reasons you have for wanting to go they are made up by your mind to fulfill some thoughts of longing to be in another place, it is not true a want
>>
Come up here to felvidek, I'll protect you from those godless shitskins
>>
>>53345313

Do you happen to own a passport?
>>
I want to see the Ferenc Liszt Academy of Music.
>>
>>53345313
Eat Shit and Die
>>
Muslims are shit people but Eastern Europeans are hardly better

>organ stealing
>selling their own women in the west
>can buy an eastern European wife on the internet
>aids, alcoholism, drug abuse rampant
>poor
>dilapidated
>corrupt
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>53345496
>>
>>53345223
>tfw when you walk away in front of a western consulate on your way to work you're walking twice as fast because you're worried you might get blown up in any second
top kek, I like to shout allahu akbar when I'm walking past embassies
>>
OP pls marry me

No Muslims here
>>
>>53345614
>top kek, I like to shout allahu akbar when I'm walking past embassies

How are you still alive? Don't you have security at your embassies gate?
>>
>>53345744
Only the American embassy has 2 policemen in front of it, haven't seen any other embassies with policemen. 4 years ago someone threw a backpack over the American embassy's fence. They blew it up and of course there was nothing inside and then the Americans were crying that the police didn't take this seriously enough, like they give a shit about some burgers. Embassies are supposed to have security guards but desu I've never seen them.
>>
>>53345223
>I'm normally as liberal as they come, but as a woman I'm fucking terrified of the future
We're working on it, have faith
>>
>>53345649
>No Muslims here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArtiAI52d9M
wat
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.