[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How has the Somali community enriched your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

How has the Somali community enriched your country?
>>
mostly rape
>>
>>53334679
there's a somali mall that has nice restaurants/coffee shops and some traditional clothes i suppose but i don't go there much

t. somali refugee in minneapolis
>>
>>53334768
Why Minneapolis?
>>
>>53334819
I ask this every day
>>
>>53334679
Mostly rape, again.
>>
>>53334679
>Somali community enriched your country?

They are mostly ok, I think. Some are assholes according to tabloids and neo nazis, but the ones I know are ok (they are all born here, so I'm bot sure even if it is correct to call them somalis).
>>
>>53334819
Large amount of Swedish ancestry there, that's why.
>>
>>53334819
blame your lutheran churches that sponsored planeloads of us

>>53334994
the men look more swedish than the women idk why
>>
>>53334994
Go figure, it was also a very nice place until it became one of our largest domestic-terrorism breeding grounds
>>
They all do military service here. Sad thing is the secular ones who get educated inevitably leave for the UK or US which leaves mostly the losers behind. I've only seen one Somali policeman in Helsinki.
>>
>>53334978
>they are all born here
now now... dont you fucking do this shit when over 10k of them just crossed the fucking border.
>>
>>53334679

They sell crack around Toronto mostly.
>>
>>53334679
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QSiD4fFvjQ
>>
>>53335590

10k was 90% Iraqis.
>>
>>53334679
Hate somalis with a passion, and so does most other Swedes as well.

Somalis are one of those groups that are so hated even SJW hate them, and its somewhat politically correct to talk shit about them. Well not in media but out with commoners. Somalis and gypsies are the two groups that alot of people talk shit about.

Other immigrant groups hate them just as much and they are at the bottom of the hierarchy.

Despite all of this I think they deserve the hatred. They cut their females genitals, they have no education. 80 % are unemployed, they make up a huge portion of the ISIS terrorists, they are ugly as fuck, they commit alot of crime, consume huge amounts of welfare.

One of few immigrant groups of which I would deport every single individual given the chance.
>>
File: JF-REY-Kaz-Gear-1.jpg (72KB, 606x406px) Image search: [Google]
JF-REY-Kaz-Gear-1.jpg
72KB, 606x406px
>>53335910
>>
>>53335902
So you lied :^) hahaaa leftie shillywilly caught.
And the numbers are much higher than 10k.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.