[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has it occurred to you that Jews gain nothing by encouraging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (106KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 800x533px
Has it occurred to you that Jews gain nothing by encouraging race mixing in Europe? Don't blame them. Arabs are far more racist against Jews than white people on average, and Germans are far better and more efficient workers as far as goyim go than anyone else. Of what benefit is there for Israel for Europe to have Muslim majorities in sixty years who all hate Jews and can't effectively do work? Zero benefit, that's how much. And don't say Israel wants to defang Europe's military. That's basically already done as it is. And don't forget how Jews have the highest rate of interracial marriage--why would they want hot blond Swedish chicks to be replaced by burkas who hate Jews? If Jews already control the world, why would they want to change the world? You'd think they'd try to keep everything in stasis.
>>
Sometimes it's just about revenge.
>>
>>53334662
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg
>>
>>53334662
I'm of Jewish descent and I myself don't understand our people either. I don't think you understand Jewish culture. It's very flexible and in-group based, so you can a wide range of different ideologies. But some foreign zionists want other countries to have it worse than Israel; being a Jew is about strife and bettering onself (in comparison to others). Not all zionists are like this though.
>>
>>53334800
I watched one of her lectures. She seems nice actually
>>
>>53334980
lol
she's not. and she does not represent the average jew. people like her are mentally ill and it's hard to know what drives them.
>>
>>53334662
This isn't /pol/ no matter how hard you faggots try to make it so
>>
File: 14470087471810.png (862KB, 1524x1262px) Image search: [Google]
14470087471810.png
862KB, 1524x1262px
How Jews would explain this? If they dindu nuffin then tell us goys what we understand wrong about you.
>>
>>53334837
>being a Jew is about strife and bettering onself (in comparison to others)

This is what every race and person should be like.
If you read the Hávamál it says so.

Europeans have lost their tribal spirit, and the Jews have kept it by disguising it as religion.
>>
>>53335112
jews are found everywhere among the intellectual both left and right, and ideological and non-ideological (sciences). nice selection bias.
the average IQ of ashkenazi jews is very high.
>>
stormniggers just need a scapegoat to blame leftism, liberalism and sjws on
>>
>>53335112
They did that stuff because they wanted to fit into your societies (as they didn't have their own country) Now they don't care
>>
>>53335171
The goyim made it extremely high by centuries of pogroms and exterminations only the crafty could escape. Then those smart Jews only bred with other smart Jews. That + you forced Jews into academia and business since they couldn't be anywhere else
>>
>>53334837
striving* not necessarily strife

>>53335112
jews were also known as 'capitalists'. just take your pick, you can always blame jews from any point of view. it's ridiculous.
>>
>>53335112
communism was popular with jews, jews are smart and competent so they lead, it's hardly a secret
>>
>>53335171
so you do not take the blame for undermining goyim societies?
>>
>>53335637
the only thing undermining western societies is lack of family values and the fact that "westerners" don't strive for excellence and constantly get pats on the back from their teachers and parents. they are easily satisfied.
>>
>>53334662
Look, it's a nice thread and all, and I would probably like to participate in it, but only if it was posted on the appropriate board.
>>
>>53336037
>t-this is literally not /pol/
Keeeeep trying bucko
>>
>>53334662
t. Shlomo Goldstein
>>
File: 00Jewish-feminists00.jpg (375KB, 1600x2812px) Image search: [Google]
00Jewish-feminists00.jpg
375KB, 1600x2812px
>>53335765
please be honest at least on chinese cartoons imageboard.
>>
>>53336135
Zemmour is Jewish and anti-feminist. You also have a Jewish French female public intellectual who is pretty anti feminist. Forgot her name though but I'm going to sleep.
>>
>>53335076
>>53336037
/pol/ has gone to fucking shit with sjw and c ucks, so we came here where there are still decent people ; __ ;
>>
>>53336305
> /pol/ has gone to fucking shit with sjw and c ucks
You fuckers had one job
One. Fucking. Job.
Go back and fix your board. G-d it's so typical, /pol/ blaming someone for their trouble and run away...
>>
File: Debunking pol 3.jpg (2MB, 1662x4350px) Image search: [Google]
Debunking pol 3.jpg
2MB, 1662x4350px
>>53336135
>>
>>53335637

do you take the blame for ivan the terrible murdering his son?

blaming every member of a group for somehting one of its members did is insane
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.