[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw Australians and Americans try to sound tough >they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1448865721463.jpg (30KB, 591x401px) Image search: [Google]
1448865721463.jpg
30KB, 591x401px
>mfw Australians and Americans try to sound tough
>they even believe it themselves
back to your dollhouse fags. for Eastern Europeans and SA you are just a bunch of spoiled faggots in you daddys car. you wouldnt survive a day here. i think its funny
>>
>>53334589
shall not be infringed
>>
>>53334589
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
>>
>>53334589
Poland stronk
>>
>>53334657
>hurrr South is hardcore kid. my papa (and tv) told me so
>>
>>53334589
I lived and worked in a small city near Lublin for a few years. Compared to other places I've lived, Poland wasn't that bad. From what I understand, life is just dull and meaningless for the average Pole. On an average Polish salary, you can afford to live and have a computer without many issues, but still can't afford many luxuries.
Although I have to say that your food is great. I love going outside the cities and eating at different karczmas.
>>
>>53335098
Not to mention the country has been economically and politically stagnant for the last few years. Unless you live on a small farmstead in the mountains, life isn't so much difficult as it is boring. Literally nothing ever happens.
>>
>>53334589
Are you a Polish "intellectual"?
>>
>>53335620
dont cry its just a fact
>>
>>53334589
but Poland is Eastern Europe
>>
>>53335927
... i just said that
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 1024x614px
>>53334589
>spoiled dollhouse fag in daddy's car

oi! I wish!

Anyway hello Polan. How is of doing this evening?
>>
>>53336268
boring as hell i try to ruse someone but heres go nothing. and yours?
>>
File: image.jpg (256KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256KB, 540x720px
>>53336521
you were making me sad for the days i was a spoiled kid in my mommy's car. you never know what you have until you dont have it.
i am ok. broke af but at least i have burger, a house and shitposting so i am ok. it is the shit middle of january. bad weather, nothing going on but /int/
>>
>>53337646
yeah but honestly i feel really comfy lately, which is something new
>be broke ass kid even on eastern euro standards. move to west get money - you still are not really happy
i think i might be fucked up in head honestly
>>
>>53334589
How do we try to sound tough?
>>
>hurr I'm poor and act like bydlo I'm so hardcore
>>
>>53334589
I lived in Chicago, joined the airforce, lived in England, got out, moved around more. Ive known many a Pol from the around the world and domestically, and you don't sound like one. If you are one, your one of the fuckheads that my friends would talk shit about. You probably ate too many Pączki and got stuck at your keyboard and are just angry at the world.

Poland and the Western hemisphere are good friends...wait a second, you are a Putin spy trying to drive a rift between our countries good friendship!

Go away neo-communist!
>>
>>53334589
>slavs
>>
>>53334589
Poland is saying the hard truth. Eastern Europe grew up with a bloody nose and no comfort. The hardest Western European or American, Australian, is a joke.
>>
>>53344530
>Summon german Eternal Anglo hater
>>
You might be from a tough country with tough dudes, but on boards like thus I assume everyone is a beta autist loser regardless.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.