[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Zealand discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: NZ_flag_Photo.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
NZ_flag_Photo.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Of the Anglosphere, NZ is probably the least discussed.

We all know what's nice about the rest of them, though we're reminded often on /int/ what's shit:

UK
>Orwellian Police State
>Bin that knife
>Pakis
>Terrible cuisine
>SJWs
>Women are disgusting

Australia
>Descendants of convicts
>Internet speed
>Abos
>Bogans
>Spiders
>Shitposters

Canada
>Fucking leaf
>Weed man
>Chinks
>Pakis and Curries
>No culture
>SJWs
>Reddit: the country

USA
>Get shot
>Niggers
>Spics
>American education
>SJWs
>Rednecks
>Obese

Meanwhile, what do we really have against New Zealand?

Sheepshagging? Pretty sure that's a meme.
Middle-Earth? Tbh LOTR showed off how pretty NZ can be.
The flag referendum? Well it hasn't happened yet and they'll most likely keep the current one.
Maoris? Literally a bro-tier minority compared to abos, niggers, pakis and chinks.
>poo peeland
Aussies shitposting, nothing new here.

Is New Zealand actually the comfiest Anglosphere country?
>>
Pretty much the same as Aus but Maori>Abos and we both have sjws and chinks in major cities.
>>
Would love to visit. That's all I can say
>>
>>53332355
Except the convicts and spiders.

Our sjws are as bad as they are anywhere. The chinks aren't so bad. The ones that migrate here generally have a desire for the comfy, so they try to fit in.
>>
>>53331267
We're like Australia but like the UK more, have actual seasons, don't have poisonous creatures and are more irrelevant.
>>
>>53333843
Looking at your list of stereotypes, bad internet and convict heritage isn't true here either.
>>
I'm going there in the summer :3

Is it easy to get from Auckland to Queenstown or vice versa with public transportation?
>>
>>53331267
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wKhrEFzLfM
>>
>>53334588
Inter city transport is poor here, mostly because large sized cities are a long way apart. You can technically take a train from Auckland to Wellington but few do. Within Auckland and Wellington public transport is good. You can take a greyhound type inter city bus though.

Much better to fly between big cities or rent a car and drive. The only way to really see New Zealand is by car.
>>
>>53334719
Good song.

They do pop songs in Maori here now too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWhAoZZh8fc
>>
quiet thread

what time is it in NZ now? I know you guys aren't the most active flags but when do most of you come online?
>>
File: brit.png (74KB, 583x418px) Image search: [Google]
brit.png
74KB, 583x418px
>>53331267
we're not anglo, fuck you
>>
>>53333843
Do you get snow during winter?
>>
>>53335341
8:40 AM in the morning. It's pretty early here that's why.
>>
I heard only good things about NZ. They have ideal climate and Europe-like nature, healthy food and shiet.
>>
>>53335416
Most cities don't. You hardly ever get it at all in the North Island, In christchurch we only get it once every couple of years.

The mountainous parts of the country get it a lot. Christchurch is only two hours away from ski fields.
>>
>>53334588

Fly to Christchurch from Auckland then bus down. Any other way would just be a pain
>>
>>53335195
Not available in my country kek

Also I wish the USA ended up being a pacifistic isolationist commonwealth nation so we could get along in brotherhood with oceanic anglo bros
>>
>>53335411
t. Seamus O Connor Jr
>>
New Zealand is like Australia, except the weather is better and there are less deadly animals. The only problem is that they're completely irrelevant, although that's not a huge problem if you just want a place to retire. Also they drink horse semen in pubs.
>>
>>53335582
Too late for that now America. We'd rather you be world police than China.
>>
>>53335528
Bu-but I want I want to see the stuff in between. There are lots of see-worthy things between Christchurch and Auckland, no?

>>53335524
How is the weather in July? I like chillier temperatures, but it starts to get uncomfortable for sightseeing below 5 C. No snow at all? Maybe in Queenstown?
>>
>>53331267
>Pretty sure that's a meme.

So are most of the fucking points you made about the other Anglo countries
>>
>>53335686
t. Muhammed Chang Ping Pajeet
>>
File: 1051-9yjwdex.png (56KB, 786x590px) Image search: [Google]
1051-9yjwdex.png
56KB, 786x590px
>Canada
>No culture

Well...they have a 'culture' but it's French, so you don't like it
>>
>>53335669

Well of course but it depends on how much you can spend and how many pit stops you're going to take.

You need a car to properly experience NZ. Your only bus options for the most part are extremely over priced tourist busses filled with loud Americans and louder Asians. There are some cheap ones you can grab between cities etc but they're gonna take main roads, not scenic routes.

Take it from someone who's lived here for a year and is getting his drivers license because of it, despite happily using public transport in 5+ countries before.
>>
>>53336124
I trust you. I just wonder how much it will cost to rent a car one-way between those two cities... Also I will be travelling solo.
>>
File: 58IGbxQ.png (305KB, 800x5600px) Image search: [Google]
58IGbxQ.png
305KB, 800x5600px
>>
>>53336432
>insecure new worlders literally spent time making this and posting it on reddit

having a good laff
>>
>>53336218

Generally cheaper the more days you have one out. You can just drop them off in whatever city branch is convenient for you too. Have a look online and get a quote from the first 3 sites that come up for it, there won't really be any other chains worth looking at after those.
>>
>>53336432

>Americans using "innit"

Cringe
>>
>>53336714
>www.reddit.com/r/shitamericanssay
>literally filled with Europeans
>>
>>53335669
South island is where it's at m8. North Island is full of chinks, islanders and poofters, don't even bother going there
>>
>>53336962
>t. Otago student that will inevitably move back to the North Island
>>
>>53336432
>thinking eating nachos at the cinema and going to the bank is culture
>>
>>53335846
Yeah ignoring Quebec is simply intellectually dishonest. It's Canada's only interesting place.
>>
>>53336432
This reads like some fourteen year old googled "being cultured" and made a comic out of it.

>>53335669
How long have you got Sverige? If you've only got a week or two I would spend a few days in Auckland and do Waiheke Island and the Coromandel. Then fly to either Christchurch or Queenstown, rent a car and go around the South Island. Make sure to do Milford Sound, Kaikoura, Hanmer Springs, Golden Bay and go skiiing in winter.
>>
>>53337158
>thinking eating garbage at the pub and going to the mosque is culture
>>
sick of these fucking tourists who don't know how to drive on the left
>>
>>53337335
This stop telling foreigners to rent cars, its like you want crashes
>>
>>53337335
Everyone drive like shit here
>>
>>53331267
Yes. If I had to move to another anglo country it would be NZ. I would prefer NZ over most US places, but NZ has no big cities
>>
>>53336724
>>53336962
>>53337198
Sounds great lads. I will consider flying to Christchurch if there isn't much to do on North Island. On the other hand, I would feel like missing out huge aprts of the country.

I think I might have about a month in Australia and New Zealand. I don't know how much time I will need still, but as an airline employee I can be flexible with flights.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.