[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

britfat grill calls police over "fat shaming"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: gibburger:DDD.jpg (39KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
gibburger:DDD.jpg
39KB, 615x409px
A furious mother has accused McDonald's of "fat-shaming" her teenage daughter after she ordered six cheeseburgers.

Mum-of-four Sabrina Hopkinson sent 16-year-old Corrina to her local McDonald's restaurant to buy food for the family.

But Corrina alleges that when she asked for the meals a girl behind the counter shouted to the kitchen: "Six cheeseburgers. I'm not joking this time. This fat woman wants six burgers".

The embarrassed youngster says she was left in tears as other staff members laughed at her in the branch on Eastern Avenue, Shoreham, West Sussex.

Police were called to the restaurant following the incident and McDonald's carried out an investigation. The fast food giant now says the allegation is "entirely false" and did not take place.

Sabrina said her daughter went with brother Jack, 10, to order six cheeseburgers and four portions of fries between them and sisters Ashley-Jade, 14, and Jessica-Abbigale, eight.

Livid Sabrina, 37, who used to work in McDonald's, said: "Normally we have home-cooked meals, but once in a while I let them have a treat.

"I have a problem getting Jack, to eat so when he says he wants something, I let him have it because of the way he is with food.

"He got given five pounds from his grandma for Christmas so I said he could go to McDonald's.

"I gave my daughter some money and said they could go down and get a few burgers because it was the holidays.

"I don't think six burgers for four people is over the top, but the girl behind the counter shouted back: 'Six cheeseburgers. I'm not joking this time. This fat woman wants six burgers'.

"My daughter said, 'They're not just for me. They're for my brother and sisters', but some of the other staff, who were just standing around, started laughing."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/police-called-mcdonalds-over-claims-7138115
>>
>fat girl having a go at mcdonalds

"don't bite the hand that feeds you"
>>
File: wow it's fucking nothing.jpg (26KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
wow it's fucking nothing.jpg
26KB, 600x610px
>called the police
>police did nothing
Sure I'm still going to see this along with le_redheaded_shariah_man.jpg though.
>>
JUST
>>
>>53317761
FAT
>>
File: 1450650952995.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1450650952995.png
5KB, 225x225px
>>53317675
I can't fat shame, because If i could afford burgers i would be fat too. Since i'm poor i can only eat rice with sauce.
>>
>>53317675
doesn't sound like good business desu

mocking your own customers, excepted nothing less from mcdolands workers
>>
>>53317885
Rice with sauce is decent brazilbro, don't give up
>>
>>53317885
burgers and shit are poor people food here and in america.

mcdonalds has a £1/$1 menu.
>>
>>53317942

>believing this happened

go read This is Thin Privilege on tumblr, its 100% made up stories for attention, just like this one
>>
>Mum-of-four Sabrina Hopkinson sent 16-year-old Corrina to her local McDonald's restaurant to buy food for the family.

I hate chavs so much
>>
>>53317789
MY SHAME UP
>>
>>53317675
The girl looks already like about the same age of the mother or more
Look HAES everybody, fucking fat fucks I despise them so much.
>>
>>53317675
We should've just nuked ourselves after 1945. Ended it with some dignity.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.