[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is amerika just like my hollywood movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: America of States United.fw.png (68KB, 220x116px) Image search: [Google]
America of States United.fw.png
68KB, 220x116px
Is amerika just like my hollywood movies?
>>
>>53315863
yes and no
that's what i was told by my american friends at least
>>
depends what movies

America is like Heat mostly.
>>
>be american
>get shot
>>
Yes, fake and plastic.
>>
>>53316192

>I saw a movie once so im an expert on America and all americans

t. every European ever
>>
All the american anons here tell me that their life is like a John Wayne movie
>>
>>53316220
Now I know how weeaboos must make Japan feel.
>>
File: American proposition.gif (55KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
American proposition.gif
55KB, 678x422px
>>53315863
Yes
>>
>>53316162
>>53315863
It wasn't originally but then everyone got raised by television across multiple generations so now people immitate tv/cinema in their daily behaviour.
>>
>>53316192
not plastic. most american girls are actually average, homely
not even fat enough to be ugly

the thing is that USA (and Brazil) are normie centrals. you HAVE to fake being friendly and cool in order to survive. i pity those anons that live there
>>
>>53316439

what the fuck are you talking about god damn

I despise fake people and I call them out on it every chance I get.

dumbass.
>>
File: project-x.jpg (196KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
project-x.jpg
196KB, 900x600px
Yup, can confirm. Movies are shockingly accurate portrayals of American life sometimes.

>be american
>be 16
>pick guns up at walmart
>driving back home
>think that having a crazy party would be cool
>fuckyeah.webm
>call some people up and shit
>have crazy party
>it stretches on for blocks
>there are thousands of people
>get drunk
>fuck lots of bitches
>some fucker drives my car out into the pool
>do some meth because why not
>go partying on
>see a hatchet in my garage
>snatch that hatchet up
>see some guy
>think that he outta die
>lolsorandom.jpg
>start killing the mother fucker
>everybody watches and cheers me on
>lel just killed a guy with a hatchet
>pull his pants off
>hatchet his dick off
>run around trying to touch people with the guys dick
>everybody laughs
>see some thread and needle
>ohfuckyeah.jpg
>pull my hair back
>place the dick up on my forehead
>sew that shit right up on there
>tfw minotaur
>start running around poling people with my horn
>find some drunk bitch
>pull her shorts off and panties down
>start fucking that bitch with my horn
>everybody is happy
>my party is fucking awesome
>hell yeah
>pic related
>>
More importantly. Is America what it is because of the Hollywood movies (They absorbed hollywood ideas of Americanism) or are Hollywood movies the way they are because of America?

A classical chicken or egg question.
>>
>>53316949
Maybe I'm just not a normal American, but I don't even ever go to see movies. Hell, I hardly even watch tv anymore. I just spend most of my time shitposting online. Maybe I'm just immune to Jew propaganda, but every movie I have even ever seen was hugely exaggerated and in no way whatsoever reflective of even the average life of the people living around where I do. Maybe at best, movies reflected how we think that the archetypal degenerate celebrity should live, but I still doubt that even celebrities live like how average people get shown in movies.
>>
>>53317103
>Maybe I'm just not normal
you're in 4chan after all, m8

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US
>>
>>53316949

I have been to some parties that are straight out of the movies. I do think that to some extent, younger people emulate a lot of things we saw in movies growing up as well. I know I became interest in dude weed lmao 420 blaze it culture from watching movies like cheech n chong.
>>
>>53315863
Pretty much except people are much, much uglier.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.