[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Country How old were you whe you learned to pull your foreskin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 1447500179971.gif (23KB, 255x232px) Image search: [Google]
1447500179971.gif
23KB, 255x232px
Country
How old were you whe you learned to pull your foreskin back?

Denmark
>>
>>53289650
>danish """""men""""""
>>
10-12
>>
>>53289650

>foreskin
>>
File: whatdo.jpg (38KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
whatdo.jpg
38KB, 560x560px
>>
18. i always thought i was circumsized desu
>>
>>53289650
don't have one
had phimosis or something like that so I have it removed at the age of 6
>>
Never tbqh
>>
I had phimosis until I was 11 or 12.

I was a bit scared at first when it pulled back and showed it to my dad to ask if everything was ok. My tip was of brownish color at first but my dad said it was ok, since it had just started peeking out, and that it just needed some fresh air and eventually it became pink and bright.
>>
>>53289816
Oh.. the smell

16 tbq
>>
>>53290769
>smell
i know right
never knew something so small could smell so much
>>
This must be a troll thread. What kid doesn't play with his dick? I've been pulling back the foreskin as long I can remember.
>>
>>53289650
>tfw phimosis and got snipped

JUST
>>
>tfw was given jew-dick without my consent
>not even jewish
>>
8~10 can't remember. When I was little my father told me to fill it with water,try to push it back and wash it every time I bathed.

How can you be 18 without knowing how your dick works?
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 1000x1000px
>>53290858
Hold me.
>>
>>53289731
>>53290858
>>53291184
>americuts
>>53290847
>snipomi
lol
>>

I cant believe they circumcise people who have phimosis. It fucking skin, it stretches!

Shit, I've been jacking off since I was 2.

My foreskin didnt first slide back till I was 16 and jerking off furiously in the shower for the first time. I got scarred, and thought I broke something.
Then I realized I probably have phimosis cause sliding it back without lube is painful, and getting it to go back takes a lot of time.
Lost virginity like 2 weeks later after I figured out how my dick is supposed to work.
Always struggled to get the skin back on after sex/jerking off.

I've been lucky that the majority of the girls I've been with in America have actually dealt with a normal dick, and now how to work the foreskin.

30 now and it still is kinda tight.
>>
>>53290842
>>53290945
I thought it felt unpleasant, and so I was afraid of doing it
A doctor once did it on me when I was very small and i didn't like it
I was generally afraid of playing with my dick for a long time and I started masturbating by touching my penis through my underpants
>>
File: 1423476222177.png (119KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1423476222177.png
119KB, 665x662px
>>53290847
>>53290858
>Tfw Jewish mum had me cut
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
13-14 I got ointment from the school nurse to smoothen it up
>>
>>53290858
same here bruh. i've been cucked by jews since birth.

my mother loves all things semitic. i don't even need to ask if their traditions had any bearing on the decision to circumcise me. i already know they did.

it literally took an actual jew telling her that naming me "noah benjamin" would be "too jewish" to talk her out of it. then she gives my brother perfectly normal anglo names without a second thought.

>mfw when someone first pointed out how odd it was that i used yiddish expressions despite not being jewish

to my 13 year old self, calling someone a "putz" was perfectly normal.
>>
>>53292253
>school nurse
Your school nurse played with your dick?
>>
>>53293878
Yours didn't?
>>
I pulled it over my head when I was like 8 and couldn't get it back over, started crying.
>>
about 11
>>
14~
>>
>>53293930
well mine did for sure
and he was male
and really good at tuggin' the ol' worm
>>
>>53293878
I pulled it up right in front of her so she could get a good look in order to make a judgement
>>
File: b5f.jpg (21KB, 560x516px) Image search: [Google]
b5f.jpg
21KB, 560x516px
>>53290858
>>53291184
>>53291940
>>53293237
I share your pain. Fucking kike parents got me snipped in front of my whole family, and the bitch who did it messed up (as much as you can "mess up" an already mutilating cultural; procedure). I can't get erections without being in pain because the remaining skin fused and it pulls. Hopefully in the next few years when full stem-cell foreskin regeneration becomes a thing we might be able to get our full dicks back. This is the sole reason why I reject Judaism, and I'm not alone with that.
Stay strong guys.
>>
>>53289650
20 and still can't do it. I have pretty intense phimosis.
>>
>>53289650
I had a tight foreskin so whenever I tried to pull it back I got scared that it might get stuck (paraphimosis) and so I didn't force it.

With practice I managed to fully pull it back at 17-18 with no problems except for my frenulum, which was really short and kinda fused to the glans. This meant pulling the foreskin behind the head was okay, but going further would bend the head down and make penetration uncomfortable at best.

About 6 months ago I had a frenectomy where my urologist basically separated my frenulum from my glans with a scalpel and stitched it up. Recovery took about one month and left a discrete scar that somewhat blends in with that red ridge that extends down your balls.

Feels good to be able to fully pull your foreskin back, man. Wish I had that surgery done sooner.
>>
>tfw you got cut with 3 or something
>can still rememebr when you woke up in the hospital
>can still remember that you had to take baths in camomile stuff to fasten the healing process
>tfw you're too uncomfortable to ask your parents why they did that to you

I know I had phimosis, but you don't have to get cut because of it. Maybe the doctor was just a lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>53294131
Fuckin' savage.
>>
>>53289650
>>
>>53289650
Fucking shit
I dunno
I think i was like fucking 8 or something
>>
>>53290652
Pretty much this, except I didn't have my dad.
Was pretty scary and it hurt somewhat
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.