[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prison

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: r645y.png (3MB, 1567x941px) Image search: [Google]
r645y.png
3MB, 1567x941px
Hi /int/ I think that all the land inside the red outline should become a huge prison.

I'm forming a party and will be running for Prime Minister in 2025, if not then 2030 or 2035.
>>
>>53288126
Where is that, and why?
Prisons should be built in island. No one wants to live next to prisons.
>>
>>53288205
what if you don't have islands
>>
>>53288205
>Ahvenanmaa becomes Prison
I'm ok with this.
>>
>>53288126
All of Briton is a prison.
>>
>>53288205
It's in Rotherithe & Surrey Docks in East London The surrounding buildings are just offices and industrial estates.

And I think some prisons need to be taken down to make space for houses, then then just have huge ones in ghetto and wasteland areas instead.

What are prisons like in Japan?
>>
>>53288249
Create a small land in river to build prisons.
>>
>>53288126
I've learned two things form your post. You want to make a prison on some undisclosed place and you think it would be a good idea for some unannounced reason. You're also going to run for PM. Not sure if that has anything to do with your run for PM or if that is literally your only planned policy at the moment.
>>
>>53288303
It's just handgun control and TV licencing that keeps brits imprisoned.

I'll be legalising all guns, except automatics, and I'll abolish TV licencing, plus take control of the BBC network.

I will be keeping CCTV, as it's important
>inb4 1984
No, it's to catch shitskins and criminals, and prove they're dogshit tier people.
>>
>>53288345
Non-natural land doesn't last long.

Plus, out islands are too mountainous t build things on anyway
>see scottish islands
>>
>>53288362
I was just using the Prison thing as a Buzzword/title.

It's not the most important thing in my uncompleted manifesto, just the latest, and an idea. It's faar from the most important.
>>
File: KOSUGE(2).jpg (632KB, 1344x1002px) Image search: [Google]
KOSUGE(2).jpg
632KB, 1344x1002px
>>53288327
I agree with your idea. Prisons shouldn't be in middle of city.
Some Japanese prisons are in a similar location with yours. There is a large prison in eastern part of Tokyo where many people live.
>>
>>53288680
Fair.

But I meant, How are prisoners treated in Japan? Are they brutal, normal, or tumblr hugboxes?
>>
>>53288467

>too mountainous to build

There's no such thing my friend.
>>
>>53288790
See this. https://youtu.be/yiw2NULDjKM

I believe prisoners are treated in better way than it used be, but it is still worse than the western ones.
>>
>>53288856
In-Practical
>>
File: prison school.jpg (1MB, 1811x847px) Image search: [Google]
prison school.jpg
1MB, 1811x847px
>>53288680
looks like they built even more housing around it, lel
>>
>>53288996
Other than the marching and complete bible of a rule book, I kind of agree with having prisons like this.
>>
>>53289366
Not big number though, but some people cause a crime just because they want to enter a prison.
They are too poor to even survive. They can survive as long as they are in prisons.
>>
>>53289805
That's true.

People in Britain commit a crime so they can have Christmas dinner in prison.
>>
>>53288467
>non natural land doesn't last long
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.