[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Y-you're deporting me *sniffles* O-okay...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: LpxtxoF.png (637KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
LpxtxoF.png
637KB, 720x540px
>Y-you're deporting me *sniffles* O-okay...
>>
>>53285704
Portugal was born in the shadow of the Catholic Church and religion, from the beginning it was the formative element of the soul of the nation and the dominant trait of character of the Portuguese people.
God, Homeland, Family.
Do not discuss God and virtue. Do not discuss the homeland and its history. Do not discuss the authority and prestige. Do not discuss the family and its moral. Not discuss the glory of work and their duty.
Do not discuss God and his reason, does not discuss the motherland and the nation.
All for the nation, nothing against the nation.
I have the grace of providence to be poor.
Who is not patriotic can not be considered Portuguese.
The United Nations is useless...and also harmful. It is a land that flowers demagoguery with a bunch of newborn countries, devoid of any tradition.
Teach your children to work, teach your daughters modesty, teach all the virtue of economy. And if not make them saints, at least make them Christians.
State is the nation socially organized.
The discussions have revealed the mistake, but not explained the problem, since even if you know what you will understand it for democracy.
Definitely, decisively, the Nation, for us...and even for them.
The day I leave the power, inside my pockets will only be dust.
Those who can, must obey.
No one has to thank me for accepting the burden, because it is so big sacrifice for me to please or I would not do for kindness to anyone. I do this to for my country, as a duty of conscience, coldly, calmly completed.
>>
>>53285741
Imagine being CIA in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Bane, you are a big guy, all sexy with your muscular body and bald head. I would totally have sex with you, both my official persona and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck Dr. Pavel in his plane. Like seriously imagine having to be CIA and not only sit in that plane while Bane flaunts his disgusting head in front of you, the favorable lighting making it shine , and just sit there, cloud after cloud, hour after hour, while he perfected that plan of crashing the plane. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking head but his haughty attitude as everyone in Gotham tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, BANE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his unmanly fucking Lex Luthor head contort into types of wrinkle you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of boy toys and russian nuclear physicists and later superheroes for your ENTIRE CAREER . You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his wrinkled forehead as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal slaves in the previous months. And then the agency calls for another case, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the guards could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking CIA. You're not going to lose your future baneposting over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 327x316px
>>53285741
t. Alberto Barbosa.
>>
>>53285741

what a nice post
>>
>>53285741
ANTONIO SALAZAR VOLTA!
>>
File: r a a re.jpg (198KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
r a a re.jpg
198KB, 720x540px
>>53285704
NO WAIT YOU'RE RARE
>>
>>53285741
t.Albarash al Baraba
>>
Yes. Now get out, shitskin.
>>
>>53285704
>dat backrest position on the drivers seat
>posest of the posers confirmed
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 193x261px
>>53285741
not op of this glorious post. but the speach was made by my hero
>>
Well if you broke serious laws or are illegal, yeah. I'm no idiot and I wouldn't illegally immigrate somewhere you dumb faggot
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.