[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have never met a muslim, how are they irl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: Angry Muslim Man.jpg (38KB, 460x321px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Muslim Man.jpg
38KB, 460x321px
I have never met a muslim, how are they irl?
>>
>>53285048
quiet, afraid of white christians
>>
Alpha
>>
>>53285048

Get this right they walk around as though they are somehow superior - even though they're shitskins! Crazy right? Also they love to rape kids and shout insults at people on the street.
>>
>>53285048
Sneeky, like anime.
>>
>>53285048

They are a bit dickish desu

A lot of white people want to love them so much they mistake the smiles as genuine but its the same smile I give when I am trying to fuck a girl
>>
>>53285048
Generally fine normal people. Unless religion or the middle east comes up, you would be surprised how many moderate, western muslims believe the most fucked up things. Moderate Islam is nearly as bad, they just don't talk about it or do anything bad
>>
>>53285158
Why sneeky?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8DMGaeDXE4
>>
they're OK. Brown skin, don't drink, only eat halal, usually better means of getting weed than black people, or at least the latter is the case here
>>
>>53285270
Because we are evrywhere. And while you can easily identify many of us, some have developed excellent camouflage abilities.
>>
>>53285332
ok?
>>
serbia get in here
>>
>>53285048
no idea
>>
Honestly never met one so I'm curious, memes notwithstanding.
>>
Apparently they suck
>>
radical
>>
File: WellesCigar.jpg (59KB, 416x312px) Image search: [Google]
WellesCigar.jpg
59KB, 416x312px
the Somalian ones around where I live are surly, smug fucks with an entitlement complex

Hispanic immigrants are usually fairly humble and glad to have the opportunity to be here

these people have probably been here all of a few years under the charity of my city and you can still feel that they think we're privileged to have their company
>>
>>53285048
Good food. Otherwise unremarkable.
>>
Our media that some muslim imam have moved up herebut apparantly he moved back to denmark again.
>>
annoying as fuck and they smell bad

always playing the victim
>>
>>53285835
Are you using Hispanics as a comparison or are there actually muslim spics?
>>
They can vary, i know an immigrant guy that is bernd tier
>>
The women for the most part are fairly normal, I guess. I don't see too many Muslim men, outside of like liquor store owners.
>>
i know one muslim, he fuck a dog twice

he bosnia though
>>
This thread will be filled with islamophobes and racists, just ignore this thread and go out and meet some of us and you'll see that we're no different from chirstians, hindus, atheists etc.
>>
Pakis don't do much. The ones near I live have some weird sect that isn't very mainstream (called Ahmed or some shit like that)

The Somali second gens are as Muslim as I am. As a rule, Somalis one true God is Social Services and his prophet Welfare Fraud (many cheques be upon him)
>>
File: OeeacLH.png (464KB, 1344x904px) Image search: [Google]
OeeacLH.png
464KB, 1344x904px
>>53285048
Get this, they're really
>diverse
just like white people.

Approximately 9/10 of 2nd or further generation immigrants are going to be quiet, likeable people unless you ask them about Israel.
The other 1/10 are massive robe-wearing prudes who are insufferable to talk to, with a penchant for whinging about shit like dogs and pork, but aren't otherwise dangerous people.
A small infinitesimal smidgen will shoot your entire family in a nightclub or something. You will likely never actually meet one, but they can still cause incredible damage.

On the other hand, most of the recent afghan/paki/syrian migrants are utter scum who deserve to starve outside a fence covered in pork grease.
>>
>>53286117
I am not an Islamphobe, I am not afraid I just hate Islam and Muslims are not a race.
>>
>>53286326
>dat pic
its fake...right?
>>
It depends where they're from
I've only had positive encounters with Turks and Kurds, you could barely notice they're Muslims
Somalis have always been shit tier and they're arrogant too because they think they're better Muslims than Kurds here
>>
I've only known Bosnian Muslims they're not much different from us Croats aside from having funny accents and funny names like Mujo and Sabahudin.
>>
>>53285048
the ones in america are very nice and usually try to be extra patriotic because they know people are judging them. at least were i live.
>>
File: 1451765169126.jpg (42KB, 541x498px) Image search: [Google]
1451765169126.jpg
42KB, 541x498px
>>53285048
>Greenland
>I have never met a muslim
>Population 55,984
Have you ever seen another man irl?
>>
File: Untitled.png (81KB, 1002x253px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
81KB, 1002x253px
>>53286407
yes it's just memes
swedes are no more gay than any other nationality believe it or not
they're just indifferent about their homos so homos are free to say they are homos in public unlike in poland or here in croatia
>>
File: 1449162300882.gif (252KB, 434x532px) Image search: [Google]
1449162300882.gif
252KB, 434x532px
Retarded, just like anyone who follows a religion
>>
>>53286758
Is the Stasi knocking down your door now?
>>
I've met one. He seems pretty nice.
>>
Mix of scum/criminal and totally normal people 2bh.
There where these two guys who made the best pizza in their little pizza place, which i still dream of today, who moved to Nuuk. They where of arab origin, not sure if muslim. They where kicked out eventually.
>>
>>53285933

Hispanics, like Mexicans/Guatemalans etc.

I have extensive experience with them, my mom was an interpreter

They're decent people for being so poor
>>
>>53285048
They are different. I've met normal guys who called themselves "muslims", but they living as usual atheists( listen music, drink alcohol, shaggin girls). Particulary "muslims" 40-60 who lived in Sovet times look like as simple non -religious people, they perceive islam more as culture or traditions not as a religion. And I saw stereotypical radical islamic shits 16-25 yo, but they're minority.
>>
>>53285235
>Moderate Islam is nearly as bad, they just don't talk about it or do anything bad
this 2bh
In my school years I had 2 Paki friends and 1 Afghan acquaintance. All three were regular fun-loving kids until they reached adulthood, when they became stereotypically pious Salafists with scraggly beards and short kandoras. Another Paki coworker at my previous job was from a wealthy family full of writers, professors, and other intellectuals. He was completely indistinguishable from the average Canadian in appearance and speech, but his views were chilling. He said that the Charlie Hebdo cartoonists deserved their fate, using that hackneyed “if someone insults your mum you’d punch him in the face” analogy. That in addition to the typical “CIA and Zionists be keeping us down and sheeit” horseshit that 95% of Muslims use to excuse themselves of personal responsibility.
Few interpretations of Islam are compatible with Western political philosophy.
>>
They're usually loud and smoke more than French, Russians, and Chinese combined. Though the only ones I've encountered are students here so they all drive Shitstangs and BMW's
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.