[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be Latin/Romance speaking >Your ethnicity/linguistic group

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Indo-European_branches_map.png (426KB, 1479x1361px) Image search: [Google]
Indo-European_branches_map.png
426KB, 1479x1361px
>Be Latin/Romance speaking
>Your ethnicity/linguistic group is named after a word that mean strenght, dominance, power (Rome), your ancestors were unstoppable fierce bad asses

That's cool as fuck bro!, that's ALPHA tier.

>Be Germanic
>Your ethnicity/linguistic group is named after a group of Barbarian savages that plundered and raped

That's... kinda lame, but yeah ok, it'll pass.

>Be Arab
>Your ethnicity/linguistic group is named after the a word that means nomad

That's ok I guess. it'll do.

>Be Slav
>Your ethnicity/linguistic group is named after a word that litteraly means "Slaves"this indicates that your ancestors were mostly subhumans

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA you can't fucking make this up! NO, YOU CAN'T! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

That's so fucking beta, bro!

ahahahahahahah so fucking embarassing, oh. my. fucking. god.

FOR FUCK SAKE, YOUR ETHNIC GROUP IS NAMED AFTER THE WORD FOR FUCKING SLAVES! SLAVES, SUBJUGATED, LOSERS, BETAS!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

What's your FUCKING ESCUSE?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA
>>
>slavs are named after the word slaves
wasn't it the other way around tho?
>>
>>53282690
No.
>>
>>53282690
Isn't that worse
>>
>>53282690
>>53282780
>>53282538
poor samefagging...
Anyway
We're germanic/suebi/celtic with latin influences.
We're Alpha Omega tier NIGAHAHAHHAHAHAHGAAHAHHAHAHAHGAAHAHHAHAH To begin with we're not what you'd call human. Over the
past one thousand years a kind of consciousness formed layer by
layer in the crucible of Douro valley. It's not unlike the way
life started in the oceans four billion years ago. The Douro river
was our primordial soup, a base of evolution --
We are formless. We are the very discipline and morality that
portuguese people invoke so often. How can anyone hope to eliminate us?
As long as this nation exists, so will we.
The mapping of the human genome was completed early this century.
As a result, the evolutionary log of the human race lay open to
us.But there are things not covered by genetic information.
Human memories, ideas. Culture. History.
Is it something that should not be passed on? Should that
information be left at the mercy of nature?We've always kept records of our lives. Through words, pictures,
symbols... from tablets to books...But not all the information was inherited by later generations. A
small percentage of the whole was selected and processed, then
passed on. Not unlike genes, really.But in the current, digitized world, trivial information is
accumulating every second, preserved in all its triteness. Never
fading, always accessible.All this junk data preserved in an unfiltered state, growing at
an alarming rate.It will only slow down social progress, reduce the rate of
evolutionAHGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>53282836
Retard
>>
>>53282538
>be suomi
> :^)
>>
File: Nuova immagine.png (6KB, 438x106px) Image search: [Google]
Nuova immagine.png
6KB, 438x106px
>>53282780
my bad, i thought it was the reverse
>>53282836
try again
>>
>slav comes from slaves
>>
>>53282538
Uneducated maccaroni faggot
>>
>>53283072
FIRST SUBHUMAN FELL ON THE FRYING PAN!!!

IT'S COOKING REAAAAL GOOD...
>>
>>53283120
>maccaroni
maccheroni*
>>
>>53282538

funny how lasagna can be so stupid
>>
poles are wends though
slovenes and czechs are germanic
>>
>>53283120
AND NUMBER TWO, LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!!!

ANOTHER SUBHUMAN SLAV HAS ENTERED THE THREAD ONLY TO BE SLAUGHTERED BY ME/MOI/MIHI VERBALLY, YOU ARE NOTHING AND YOU WILL TURNO INTO NOTHING YOU SUBHUMAN SLAVE!
>>
Slav comes from the proto-Slavic word "slava" which means glory
OP sucks dicks as usual
>>
>>53283181
No they aren't
>>53283170
*checks flag*

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Nice no argument, SUBHUMAN.
>>
>>53282538
Fucking indo-niggers.
>>
File: 1447904227010.jpg (57KB, 349x451px) Image search: [Google]
1447904227010.jpg
57KB, 349x451px
>Greares attempting to be funny
>>
>>53283210
then i was righ, it's the other way round
>>
>>53283210
or "slovo" which means word
>>
>>53283210
NOT REALLY YOU FUCKING RETARD

The Slavic autonym is reconstructed in Proto-Slavic as *Slověninъ, plural *Slověne. The oldest documents written in Old Church Slavonic and dating from the 9th century attest Cлoвѣнe Slověne to describe the Slavs. Other early Slavic attestations include Old East Slavic Cлoвѣнѣ Slověně for "an East Slavic group near Novgorod." However, the earliest written references to the Slavs under this name are in other languages. In the 6th century AD Procopius, writing in Byzantine Greek, refers to the Σkλάβοι Sklaboi, Σkλαβηνοί Sklabēnoi, Σkλαυηνοί Sklauenoi, Σθλαβηνοί Sthlabenoi, or Σkλαβῖνοι Sklabinoi,[38] while his contemporary Jordanes refers to the Sclaveni in Latin.[39]
>>
>>53283223
from roman empire to this... wtf has happened?
>>
>>53283233
Greares???
>>
>>53282538
>Be Slavic speaking
>Your ethnicity/linguistic group is named after a word that mean "to speak", because we have preserved the glory and might of the proto-ndo-European language

Feels glorious desu Jezičniki!
>>
>>53283227
lel where have your brothers gone, Vasconian nigger?
>>
>>53282538
I like those Russian tentacles in Asia.
>>
>>53282538
That's incorrect. Slav means basically "people who can speak". It's derived from "slovo" which, in most Slavic languages, means something like "word" or "speech" or something like that. Similarly, in most Slavic languages, the word for Germans is generally something like "mutes" or "incapable of speech". Basically, the idea was that Slavs are people who speak a proper language that other Slavs can understand (i.e. some form of Slavic), unlike Germans who just speak incomprehensible gibberish.

Also, German means something like "spear man", whereas Rome comes from the name of some gay mythological furry who sucked wolf tits.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.