[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you had a traffic violation? I turned right at the place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: moblog_96e26dc4sss.jpg (17KB, 400x337px) Image search: [Google]
moblog_96e26dc4sss.jpg
17KB, 400x337px
Have you had a traffic violation?

I turned right at the place that must not turn right.
I overlooked the mark.
>>
I've had two speeding tickets, which isn't bad for more than a decade of driving
>>
I drove my grandma's car up a small flight of stairs and into a fence, without a permit.
She was trying to teach me and told me the brakes were all the way to the right.
>>
I always make u turns where you can't
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4nHnOMfgWk
>>
>>53279134
>Industrialized speed ticket issuing
Only in Japan.
>>
File: Matjaz 'top' Kek.jpg (21KB, 284x391px) Image search: [Google]
Matjaz 'top' Kek.jpg
21KB, 284x391px
>>53277379

Thanks for the laffs.
>>
I don't have any traffic violations on my record, through I ran a speed camera in my grandpa's car once when I was picking him up from the hospital so he received the letter and was kind enough to pay for it. Another time I ran a speed camera in my dad's company car so if anything the company has received the letter. And another time I ran a speed camera in my dad's car but we never received a letter. None of these wouldn've gone on anyone's record either way because the violations were minor enough to only warrant fines, no violation points.

Also sometimes I run traffic lights that are just turning red in my region. When you jump through a light just as it's turning red we call it "dark orange" in Germany. Never got caught so far, I know there's no traffic light with a camera in my town and I'm more careful elsewhere.

Also one time someone crashed into me in a parking lot while I was momentarily driving on the wrong side to take a wide turn into a parking space but I was able to talk myself out of it without getting the police or insurance involved. The other person had to repaint their entire bumper, the scratch on my car was almost invisible (based Volvo).
>>
>>53277132
I wonder what kind of horn the japanese version of The Dukes of Hazard would sound like.

Like that Sakura song probably.
>>
>>53279288
If you think that's bad, imagine that you don't even need personnel to run speed cameras in Germany. Permanent cameras are autonomous anyway, and camera vans are just parked at the side of the road and make photos automatically, and then they electronically process them and send you the fine in the mail, no pulling over involved whatsoever. Sometimes you don't even notice you were caught until you get the letter.

In return our fines are standardised and relatively cheap though, up to 20 kph over the limit you'll -never- pay more than 35€ (~$40).
>>
>>53279479
>without getting the police or insurance involved

Forgive me if I'm being a retard but why would you not get the insurance company involved. You're paying them to save your ass anyway might as well take advantage of it.
>>
>>53279641
Because the damage on my car was so barely visible that it wasn't even worth repairing and the other person was paying for their repairs themselves, so there was absolutely nothing to gain from getting insurance involved. In the worst case they would've found me partially at fault and I would've had to pay part of the other person's repairs or my insurance rate would've risen.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.