[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>americans will defend this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

>americans will defend this
>>
>>53276907
thanks jews
>>
>>53276907
>leave Brittany alone

Its 2016
>>
American Azis
>>
File: a69.png (583KB, 680x689px) Image search: [Google]
a69.png
583KB, 680x689px
>30 years ago, when your weird uncle painted you up for holdiays, it was a funny family story
>nowadays, NEETS across the globe will laugh at you
>>
>Europeans will defend this

https://youtu.be/iGuHXPdSX24
>>
>>53277238
woud
>>
>>53276907
>jeffree star
does he still make music? i just assumed he stopped existing t.b.h
>>
>>53276907

C O N S U M E R I S M !
>>
File: Pedophile arguments.jpg (57KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
Pedophile arguments.jpg
57KB, 1200x627px
>>53276907
So Progressive! So Tolerant!
>>
>>53276907
While the dad got to show how progressive he is by posting this shit online he condemned his son that probably doesn't really understand what he's doing to at least a few years of being laughed at in a best case scenario.
>>
>facebook
>>
>>53276907

They should use lead again, so these people who use make up die faster.
>>
>>53277238
Kek
>>
File: 1449820185049.png (21KB, 176x232px) Image search: [Google]
1449820185049.png
21KB, 176x232px
>>53278366
>his son that probably doesn't really understand what he's doing

he literally came up to him and asked him to teach him drag makeup
that's pretty fucking straightforward way of saying "I want to look like a girl", dude
>>
>>53277202
>when your weird uncle painted you up for holdiays
That never happened to anyone, right?
>>
>>53278523
I didn't say he was a toddler and couldn't communicate.
He doesn't understand sexuality yet, he probably thinks it's cool for some stupid kid's reason.
Don't tell me you were never embarrassed by shit you did earlier in your life that thought at the time were cool.
This one is pretty serious and the parent should have stopped it or at least explain it to him and if he's that open minded let the kid do what he wants after the explanation.
He shouldn't have posted this shit on fucking Facebook for all his classmates to see, he probably destroyed that kid's life.
>>
>>53278546
My uncle did this to me when I was 6.
He is in jail now.

Poor uncle Jose. I still miss his kisses.
>>
>>53278829
He's probably banging some boipucy right now.
>>
I won't defend it actually.
>>
>>53276907
This is wonderful!

That little boy is living out his dreams without dealing with the social pressure - and he's even getting encouragement from his family. This is a unique situation and I'm happy for him. His father did the right thing!

This is the sort of nurturing and upbringing all children need to become the happiest adults they can be

You're trying to start shit, OP. You're insensitive, uncompassionate, and a barbaric sociopath. Fuck. Off.
>>
implying he's not adorable with makeup on
>>
File: The End.png (111KB, 625x637px) Image search: [Google]
The End.png
111KB, 625x637px
>>53279566
>without dealing with the social pressure
that boy is probably getting stomped on in school as we speak
>>
https://www.youtube.com/v/ZEkGAkQUcpg
>>
I was so attention starved as a kid I thank god I was born in 88. I shudder to think what embarrassing shit I would do in knowledge of how society praises being 'different' over normal nowdays.
>>
>>53279782

theres going to be a whole new class of she-males within the generation born after 2000 that will protect each other from the masculine bullies. Just like the nu-male faggots born in the 80s/90s all banded together as "hipsters" to separate themselves, these kids will find a way.
>>
Literally looks like a 50 dollar whore.
Amazingly so, actually. Almost uncanny.
>>
>>53279566
Living out his dream of signalling to society he is willing to sell his body
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.